Start by marking “Viking's Ransom (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #4)” as Want to Read:
Viking's Ransom (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #4)

Viking's Ransom

(Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #4)

A gripping adventure that tests the strength of love and the devotion of dragon mates in a heart wrenching journey ripe with sizzling romance and boundless intrigue.

Kenzie is determined to be there for her sisters no matter what it takes. Even if it means giving herself over to her fated mate, Viking Eirik Sidgir. When she ends up traveling through time to tenth century Sc
Published April 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Viking's Ransom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Viking's Ransom

Start your review of Viking's Ransom (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #4)
Kyjuliano
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, sky-purington
I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review and purchased the published addition.

My heart has hurt for Eirik through this whole series, his life seriously sucks. Stuck living most of his adult life in the world of the dead, he makes everyone sick when he’s around them except for the Goddess of the Dead? Yeah this poor dude needs some major hugs. Grant MacLomain will always be my favorite of Sky’s characters, and didn’t she torture him quite a bit as well, but I think Eirik is my new sec
Khrista Baxter
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
World's collide

Goodness this book!! There are not enough good things to say about this world Sky has created. It is simply amazing. I knew going into it that it would probably be emotionally taxing because of Eirik 's closeness to Helheim and to the goddess Hel herself but nothing could have prepared me for why it the secrets that come out in this book.

Eirik Sigdir has had a very lonely existence, since the age of 14 his family and kin couldn't be around him without getting sick because of his
TXBRITGAL
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of dragons and time travel, along with Vikings and Norse mythology then this is the book for you! Part of a larger series, if you've not read any of the previous books I HIGHLY suggest at least checking out the previous few in this spinoff from the main series. I've been waiting for this book as we FINALLY get to see Eirik and his fated mate Kenzie go on their trial. Like all the others there are crazy twists and turns along the way, and more than a few jaw dropping shockers! Ken ...more
Susan
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the World and Characters Sky Has Created

Love the World and Characters Sky Has Created! The magic and time travel, how she melds past, present, realms, mythology and especially current and local locations. I love how she weaves beloved characters into new stories and when someone who was briefly part of an older story finally gets their story told and you get that “aha” moment when you remember them from the other story and things make so much more sense. I highly recommended reading all of
Melissa
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book. Never leave a review for anything, however, for this author I will. I have been sucked into Sky’s worlds like no other. I am left feeling like my life is on hold until I can get my hands on the next book. I love the way all of her books have a way of making the reader feel like you’re truly there and a part of the story. Her books have become the temporary escape that I can’t wait to get back to.
Keep them coming Ms. Sky
D. Harley Jean
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great addiction....

As always with this ever expanding world(s) of ancient Vikings and Scots with “special powers”; this book is excellent. It got a bit convoluted in the middle of the story; but, somehow, Ms. Sky unraveled the bits and the book began to flow with the usual “fun and games” her followers have come to love and expect. Very sexy/steamy characters and some equally steamy scenes. Love Pink, Floyd, and Harley too! I hope a girlfriend is in Harley’s future! 😉
Nancy Cloutier
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sky-purington
I loved this book! Couldn't wait to see who was next. Glad it was Eirik. He deserved his story. You'll see how he has to use the woman of his dreams Kenzie to his son and how the relationship evolves between him and Kenzie. You'll have to read the book to see. You should read the previous and any future books of this series. You won't be disappointed. I received the book as an ARC member. But I love this author so much I asked to be on her ARC team.
Deb Smith
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic love story

Wonderful Dragon love story. Adventure, love, sexy hero and heroine, mystery and magic, all this and Wonderfully multifaceted characters and an author who can weave the most magical story ever. Every time you open a book by Sky Purington you can count on needing to keep reading to the end even if you miss sleep. Must read author!!! VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Sharon
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I waited for this story impatiently. It was well worth the wait. Complex, multi-faceted and yet, simple at the end rather than drawn out. It was time for this one. I loved it and await the next one in July.
Deven
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Sky hit a home run. This rollar coaster ride will have you laughing, crying, and cheering on the heros. With each book you grow to know your charaters and love them. Keep it up Sky.......I'm so looking forward to the next book.
Roger Quaintance
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A time travel tale of tenth century viking dragon shifters and their 20th century witch mates
Kenzie and her fated mate, Viking Eirik Sidgir. feature in this enthralling story, yo will not be able to put it down.

Carla Higgins
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not one to give spoilers, I've waited for Eirik and Kenzie's story since book one. Was so worth the wait! I can't wait for Rokar, and Tess's story!!! Anything Sky Purington writes is a one click for me, if you haven't read anything from her, then you're missing out.
Cerise Richardson
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been wanting a story about Eirik and Kenzie for a long time, and it finally happened! This story was action-filled. To the point where I had to put the book down; similar to turning away from a scary movie. But I always thought Eirik should receive the best story, which I think he did! Eirik always gave of himself to others if they needed something. But then Hel seems to have other plans, and Eirik didn't want that certain secret revealed. What is it, you wonder? Well, read the book and y ...more
Gillian
Phyllis
Apr 21, 2019
Ashley Eisenberg
Feb 16, 2020

• Spirit of a Highlander (Arch Through Time #7)
  • This Terrible Beauty
  • His Package (Objects of Attraction, #4)
  • Tasting Her Christmas Cookies (Frost Brothers #2)
  • The Highlander's Enchantment (The Sutherland Legacy Book 5)
  • Love of a Highlander (Arch Through Time #4)
  • Sleighed It (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3.7)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Destiny of a Highlander (Arch Through Time #5)
  • Deceiving the Highlander (Highland Bodyguards, Book 10)
  • Wanted (Delight #1)
  • Declan's Bride
  • Highland Resilience (The Band of Cousins Book 6)
  • Queen of Klutz (The Sibby Series, #1)
  • The MacKinnon's Bride (The Highland Brides #1)
  • A Nantucket Affair (Nantucket Beach Plum Cove, #4)
  • Nantucket White Christmas (Nantucket Beach Plum Cove, #3)
  • Unyielding (Highlands Forever #3)
Sky is the best-selling author of forty novels and novellas. A New Englander born and bred who recently moved to Virginia, Sky was raised hearing stories of folklore, myth and legend. When combined with a love for nature, romance and time-travel, elements from the stories of her youth found release in her books.

Purington loves to hear from readers and can be contacted at Sky@SkyPurington.com. Int

Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon (6 books)
  • Viking King's Vendetta (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #1)
  • Viking's Valor (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #2)
  • Viking's Intent (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #3)
  • Viking's Conquest (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #5)
  • Viking's Crusade (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #6)

News & Interviews