Start by marking “Viking's Ransom (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Viking's Ransom (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon Book 4)

Viking's Ransom

(Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon #4)

A gripping adventure that tests the strength of love and the devotion of mates in a heart-wrenching journey ripe with sizzling romance and boundless intrigue.

Kenzie is determined to be there for her sisters no matter what it takes. Even if it means giving herself over to her fated mate, Viking Eirik Sigdir. When she ends up traveling through time to tenth century Scandi
Published April 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Viking's Ransom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Viking's Ransom

Kyjuliano
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, sky-purington
I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review and purchased the published addition.

My heart has hurt for Eirik through this whole series, his life seriously sucks. Stuck living most of his adult life in the world of the dead, he makes everyone sick when he’s around them except for the Goddess of the Dead? Yeah this poor dude needs some major hugs. Grant MacLomain will always be my favorite of Sky’s characters, and didn’t she torture him quite a bit as well, but I think Eirik is my new sec
Khrista Baxter
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
World's collide

Goodness this book!! There are not enough good things to say about this world Sky has created. It is simply amazing. I knew going into it that it would probably be emotionally taxing because of Eirik 's closeness to Helheim and to the goddess Hel herself but nothing could have prepared me for why it the secrets that come out in this book.

Eirik Sigdir has had a very lonely existence, since the age of 14 his family and kin couldn't be around him without getting sick because of his
Keryn
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of dragons and time travel, along with Vikings and Norse mythology then this is the book for you! Part of a larger series, if you've not read any of the previous books I HIGHLY suggest at least checking out the previous few in this spinoff from the main series. I've been waiting for this book as we FINALLY get to see Eirik and his fated mate Kenzie go on their trial. Like all the others there are crazy twists and turns along the way, and more than a few jaw dropping shockers! Ken ...more
Melissa
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book. Never leave a review for anything, however, for this author I will. I have been sucked into Sky’s worlds like no other. I am left feeling like my life is on hold until I can get my hands on the next book. I love the way all of her books have a way of making the reader feel like you’re truly there and a part of the story. Her books have become the temporary escape that I can’t wait to get back to.
Keep them coming Ms. Sky
D. Harley Jean
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great addiction....

As always with this ever expanding world(s) of ancient Vikings and Scots with “special powers”; this book is excellent. It got a bit convoluted in the middle of the story; but, somehow, Ms. Sky unraveled the bits and the book began to flow with the usual “fun and games” her followers have come to love and expect. Very sexy/steamy characters and some equally steamy scenes. Love Pink, Floyd, and Harley too! I hope a girlfriend is in Harley’s future! 😉
Nancy Cloutier
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Couldn't wait to see who was next. Glad it was Eirik. He deserved his story. You'll see how he has to use the woman of his dreams Kenzie to his son and how the relationship evolves between him and Kenzie. You'll have to read the book to see. You should read the previous and any future books of this series. You won't be disappointed. I received the book as an ARC member. But I love this author so much I asked to be on her ARC team.
Sharon
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I waited for this story impatiently. It was well worth the wait. Complex, multi-faceted and yet, simple at the end rather than drawn out. It was time for this one. I loved it and await the next one in July.
Deven
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Sky hit a home run. This rollar coaster ride will have you laughing, crying, and cheering on the heros. With each book you grow to know your charaters and love them. Keep it up Sky.......I'm so looking forward to the next book.
Carla Higgins
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not one to give spoilers, I've waited for Eirik and Kenzie's story since book one. Was so worth the wait! I can't wait for Rokar, and Tess's story!!! Anything Sky Purington writes is a one click for me, if you haven't read anything from her, then you're missing out.
Cerise Richardson
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story immensely. Sky Purington has become one of my favorite authors, and she’s done it again! The Viking’s Ransom was great from beginning to end! I honestly could not put it down!

I have been wanting a story about this character for a long time, and it finally happened! I’ve always cheered for the underdog and if you’ve read the other Viking stories, you’ll know who I’m talking about. Absolutely LOVED this story!! 10 out of 10!!
Kelly
Sharon Orlowski
Apr 14, 2019
Kat Valentine
Apr 15, 2019
Sky is the best-selling author of forty novels and novellas. A New Englander born and bred who recently moved to Virginia, Sky was raised hearing stories of folklore, myth and legend. When combined with a love for nature, romance and time-travel, elements from the stories of her youth found release in her books.

Purington loves to hear from readers and can be contacted at Sky@SkyPurington.com. Int

Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon (5 books)
  • Viking King's Vendetta (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon Book 1)
  • Viking's Valor (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon Book 2)
  • Viking's Intent (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon Book 3)
  • Viking's Conquest (Viking Ancestors: Rise of the Dragon Book 5)