Start by marking “A Wedding on Lavender Hill (Sweetwater Springs #1.5)” as Want to Read:
A Wedding on Lavender Hill (Sweetwater Springs #1.5)

A Wedding on Lavender Hill

(Sweetwater Springs #1.5)

USA Today bestselling author Annie Rains invites you to Sweetwater Springs for a wedding with all the feels!

Published February 12th 2019 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about A Wedding on Lavender Hill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wedding on Lavender Hill

Start your review of A Wedding on Lavender Hill (Sweetwater Springs #1.5)
Candice
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like every time I read a Sweetwater Springs book that I’m going home. Mind you, I grew up in a huge city and only lived in a small town for about a year when I was 19, but still! The characters and the settings are so wonderfully familiar each time I start reading a new book in this series and you just know that everything is going to be okay. No and Claire suffer from a lack of communication even when having to plan Bo’s fathers wedding in 3 days. Once these two finally open up things fa ...more
Ann Lorz
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

I've let myself get too far behind on my reviews. Case in point I reviewed the book that comes after this before I did this one. It happens. I bought this one so I didn't feel the rush to review it. I read it right away because how could I not but didn't review right away.

My bad.

A Wedding on Lavender Hill is a novella which is part of Sweetwater Springs series. If you've been following me you know how much I love
Aly
Jun 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Event planner Claire Donovan now have only three days left to prepare the wedding her client wants to speed up. That's not even the catch. The catch is she have to plan the big event with her client's son, and he's the guy who broke her heart last year when he left town after they spent a special night together.

This novella was included in a cowboy romance I read last week. Even if in a way, it was a second chance romance, a little more than 60 pages doesn't gave me enough time to connect with t
Susan Gorman
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Event planner Claire Donovan has three days to plan a wedding for Rebecca Long and Pearson Matthews. The catch? She has to work with Pearson’s son Bo. He’s the guy who didn’t call her for a second date. Awkward? Yes—but, the storyline works perfectly in Annie Rain’s short story A Wedding On Lavender Hill.

The chemistry between Claire and Bo sizzled. Loved the back and forth banter between the couple as they struggled to figure out how they were going to put a wedding together in three days. Clai
Reading this as the bonus novella in the back of Cowboy Rebel. It's from the library, so I figured "why not?". :)

Well, I've decided that this author isn't for me. This wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. As a novella, the development was decent, but I just didn't connect with the characters or care about their story. Clean.
Penny Ramirez
I love "in-between" stories in a series - they help flesh out the setting and give me a chance to visit with side characters. Bo and Claire served a second chance!
Angela Sanford
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a Sweetwater Springs novella that is filled with romance and second chances! Claire Donovan has been hired to coordinate a wedding for Pearson Matthews and his fiancée Rebecca. Set to meet the happy couple at the Sweetwater Café, Claire is unnerved when Pearson's son, Bo is there instead. Having had a one night stand with Bo, without having intimate relations, a year before, Claire has bad feelings because he never called her, as promised. Bearing the news that the big wedding has to be ...more
Tina Wyatt
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Claire Dovovan is an event planner in Sweetwater Springs. She has been hired by Pearson Mathews to plan his wedding to Rebecca .Rebecca is pregnant so there is a time limit . Rebecca goes into pre mature labor so Clair has 3 days to plan a wedding. And to top it off she has to plan the wedding with Person's son Bo. Claire and Bo had a one night together over a year ago. Can she put her feelings aside to plan this wedding? Bo Mathews comes face to face with the woman he never forgot. He and Clair ...more
Darlene Wilson
Event planner Claire Donovan loves giving clients the weddings of their dreams. But that gets tricky when she has to work with the man who recently broke her heart-Bo Matthews. As the son of the groom and owner of the perfect venue in Sweetwater Springs, Bo will be impossible to avoid. But can Claire be this close to her sexy ex without falling for his charms all over again?
Bo's happy for his dad, but he gave up on his own happily ever after when his fiancée left him at the altar. Until he met C
Madm007
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amore` Is In This Novella

A sweet, clean, feel good Novella! Just made me happy and in the mood for weddings.
Bo and Claire got off to a bad start last year, but they come back together beautifully in this, hesitant at first of course.
Bo's Dad getting married, and his acceptance of that, due in part to Claire, was beautiful. Claire talking again to her Mom, due in part to Bo with his family. All goodness!
Well that wedding may have changed venues, but Lavender Hill sounds perfect for Bo and Clai
Debbie Walters
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What's in a wedding?

Annie Rains never disappoints! Love, marriage and surprising little twists. A Must read for fans! Hopefully another wedding at Lavender Hill awaits in the future!
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
So sweet

This novella was such a sweet addition to this series. I read Book 2 before reading this one so I got a glimpse into Claire and Bo but their short story was a little angsty but so heartwarming.
Crystal Andrews
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So cute

This story was such a sweet second chance romance tale. The characters had been apart for over a year but never really far apart at heart. Someone else's love story brought them back together for just a few days but would it turn into more?
Lauren R.
Very cute! As with most/all novellas, some parts felt rushed, but I like when I can feel the couple's chemistry in so few pages. Bo and Claire made a good couple and I'm a sucker for a second chance romance of sorts. Solid addition to the Sweetwater Springs universe!
Beatrice Followill
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
loved this charming wedding story!
Michelle
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hometown-romance
Another great romance
Jo Ann Hunter
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
A sweet short story. I've only read a couple of Annie Rains books but I enjoy them very much.
Sof Martinez
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute quick story but now I see its a 1.5 . I need to read book one hoping this is another series to get into.
JenLynette
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m in love with Annie Rains books but this series of Sweet Water Springs has got me so ready to escape and find this sweet little town!! I can’t wait for her next one!!
Janice
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute little short story.
Maureen Hubley
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Will be reading another of your books soon. Liked it.
Sue Stewart
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really cute short story.
Cindy (Romance addict)
A cute, quick read that follows the first book in this series. Could be a stand-along quick novella to read on lunch break.
Gina
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story!!!
Brooke Showalter (Brooke Blogs)
I read A Wedding on Lavender Hill inside of "The Cottage on Rose Lane" by Hope Ramsay. I really loved this story! It was short, sweet, and just made you fall in love with love.
JoAnne
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
My review was originally posted on Romancing-the-Book.com and is shown below:

This was a bonus novella with Cowboy Rebel by Carolyn Brown.

A nice surprise was the inclusion of a bonus novella, A Wedding on Lavender Hill, book 1.5 in the Sweetwater Springs series, by Annie Rains. She's a new to me author and I have added all the other books in this series to my always growing TBR pile if this is her caliber of writing!

Although I haven't read the first book, Christmas on Mistletoe Lane, I was swept
Elsie Mouland
Marilyn Schaller
Oct 13, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Cottage on Rose Lane
  • Then There Was You (Angel Falls, #1)
  • Last Chance Bride (Last Chance, #3.5)
  • Unforgettable You (Silver Springs, #5)
  • All I Want for Christmas Is You
  • The Way You Love Me (Angel Falls, #2)
  • Cowboy Rebel (Longhorn Canyon, #4)
  • Cowboy Courage (Longhorn Canyon, #6)
  • Summer at Lake Haven (Haven Point, #11)
  • Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)
  • Summer on Moonlight Bay / Then There Was You
  • A Midnight Clear (Last Chance #9.5)
  • Christmas in Harmony Harbor (Harmony Harbor, #9)
  • Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)
  • An Alaskan Christmas (Wild River #1)
  • Happily This Christmas (Happily Inc, #6)
  • Summer on Honeysuckle Ridge (Highland Falls #1)
  • One Night in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado novella)
Annie Rains is a contemporary romance author who writes small town love stories set in fictional towns on the coast of North Carolina. Raised in one of America's largest military communities, Annie often features heroes who fight for their countries, while also fighting for a place to call home and a good woman to love. When Annie isn't writing, she's spending time with her husband and 3 children, ...more

Sweetwater Springs (6 books)
  • Christmas on Mistletoe Lane (Sweetwater Springs, #1)
  • Springtime at Hope Cottage (Sweetwater Springs, #2)
  • Snowfall on Cedar Trail (Sweetwater Springs #3)
  • Starting Over at Blueberry Creek / Bonus Novella: Sealed With a Kiss