Start by marking “The Copycat Killers (Savage Justice Romantic Suspense Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Copycat Killers (Savage Justice Romantic Suspense Series, #2)

The Copycat Killers (Savage Justice Romantic Suspense Series, #2)

Copycat killers are loose in Manhattan.

What would you do to protect your family?

Former FBI hostage negotiator Nick Franklin finds himself falling hard for the love of his life, Evie Longfellow. When they connect their new lives together in the wilds of Northern Vermont their future looks promising, but the demons in Evie’s past threaten everything. When she realizes a seri
Published February 7th 2019 by Savannah Muse Press

To ask other readers questions about The Copycat Killers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Copycat Killers

Start your review of The Copycat Killers (Savage Justice Romantic Suspense Series, #2)
Minx
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
In The Copycat Killers, Evie Longfellow had just survived a horrific ordeal and lost her “life” as she knew it in the process. Having to go into witness protection had cost her everything she had ever worked for but at least she was alive. Starting over again wasn’t so bad because she had Nick Franklin at her side. A man that she was totally heads over heels in love with. Although, no matter how hard she tried to accept her current state of affairs, she never could shake the feeling that things ...more
Sassy Southern
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
This is the second book in the series and they should be read in order.
Tia Marino is 25 and is devastated by the murder of her father, Paulie. She vows revenge on the woman she believes to be responsible for his death, Evie Longfellow. Even though it is said that Evie was killed, Tia doesn’t believe it and has her eyes set on killing Evie and then taking over Marino Industries from her grandma, Aida.
Evie Longfellow has now become Angelina Franklin and has tried to put the past behind
Rebecca Austin
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sassy
This is another great book by the author and I am really getting into this series!

Tia was so cold and calculating and I was surprised at how far her and her “boyfriend” Frankie Camarreri were willing to go. She was definitely heartless and wanted her message to be reached by everyone. I liked reading about such a cold woman as it is nice to have women seen in such an evil light every so often so it shows how far we are willing to go for revenge.

That being said I love Evie so there was only so fa
Bonnie Gill
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A page turner.
OMG! I couldn’t put it down.
Evie and Nick are back. In this story Evie is being stalked by Paulie’s twisted, sicko daughter. Tia is a psycho.
This story is packed with action, romance, and suspense. Once you pick it up, you won’t want to put it down. The characters are likeable and you want to be friends with them, except Tia. She’s downright scary. I loved the balance with the suspense and romance.
I recommend this story to anyone who loves romantic suspense. You won’t be disappo
Katie Hansen
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't say enough about this author's writing. She grabs you from the first sentence and keeps you captivated until the last page. I will definitely be recommending this book to everyone. It's my favorite of the series!
Angela  P McLeod
Feb 20, 2019
Paula Millhouse
Feb 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Flora A Gaudet
Vicky Bradford
Mar 17, 2019
Maria C.
Mar 24, 2019
For more information about Paula's books visit her website @ www.paulamillhouse.com

Paula Millhouse writes books where fantasy, romance, and suspense collide.

Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, where Spanish moss whispers tales in breezes from the Atlantic Ocean, as a child she soaked in the sunshine and heritage of cobblestones, pirate lore, and stories steeped in savory mysteries of the south.

News & Interviews