Start by marking “Back to You this Christmas” as Want to Read:
Back to You this Christmas

Back to You this Christmas

Bah-humbug!

This Christmas, all I wanted was to wallow in self-pity until the woman I thought was the love of my life could explain why she left me at the altar. Instead, my buddy, Zach forced holiday merriment on me. I thought it was going to be a tinsel-laced nightmare... until his sister, Alexa, showed up. Turns out, she grew up into a gorgeous present I was
Expected publication: November 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Back to You this Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Back to You this Christmas

Start your review of Back to You this Christmas
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars. Holiday books are not usually my type of favorite reads. Why? No clue. Neither is those Hallmark movies. Yes I know, hang me up now lol. But with that said, I may have to give holiday books a second look.
From Ms. Sterling comes Drew and Lexi's story. We meet Drew right after he's been dumped. And in grand fashion I might add...at the freaking ALTER! Ouch right, cept he's more broken up about the expense lol. The bad thing, she's not the only woman to have ever have left him. Lex
Brandi
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet holiday read reminiscent of a Hallmark movie. It will leave you feeling warm inside especially when you see Alexa and Drews journey from kissing in the snow to trying to run from feelings.

Alexa has always had a crush on Drew but he was her brothers best friend. She lives her life like a gypsy going from country to country for her photography job. She misses holidays and decides to surprise her parents. She had been feeling alone and adrift for some time so maybe some
Julie Workman
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I love a good Christmas love story and this was like no other.

Drew was everything you would want in a man, and Lexi was off travelling the world.
Family always come together for Christmas and Lexi and drew come face to face after living there seperate lives for years.

I loved everything about this story, it made my heart sing.

Christmas +Love=Amazing.

S.l. sterling is a new author to me but I'll definitely be checking out what else she has, this story
Gemma Cooper
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a lovely Christmas read, brings out all the festive in you. The characters are Drew and Alexa and she has had a crush on Drew since she was little. The relationship between the characters keep you gripped and I love Drew and zach relationship as I love the banter between them. Great book written by a great author go and read.
Reina Brouwers
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love S.L. Sterling's stories. This is my first time choosing a Christmas story. This book was like a hot, sexy, steamy Hallmark holiday story line that is not found on TV. This story made me cry, laugh and want to find me a man like the lead guy Drew. Christmas was the background to this wonderful romance and brought everyone together in the story. I was not able to put this book down.
Charlie
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I read this book in one sitting. I fell in love with the characters and needed to know the ending even though it was the typical predictable feel good Christmas novel. Which I love! It was right up my alley.
Tracy
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet romance just in time for Christmas..good characters...good storyline
Dena Akbar
Jul 14, 2019
Deb Sisler
Aug 16, 2019
S.L. Sterling
Aug 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Noel
Sep 15, 2019
Kathy Kent
Sep 16, 2019

• Bad Boy Next Door
  • Kisses and Wishes: One Holiday Wish / Collared for Christmas / Stolen Mistletoe Kisses
  • Christmas Hostage
  • Sing for Me (A Dark Rain/Lane Gang Novel Book 1)
  • Shared: 3 Manuscripts - Menage Marriage, Menage Love, Menage Romance
  • How (Not) to Kiss a Toad (Cindy Eller, #1)
  • Dangerous Desires (Dangerous Beauty, #2)
  • Turn To Stone (The Stone Series Book 1)
  • Good Intentions (Volume Two)
  • Well Hung (Big Rock, #3)
  • Halloween Temptation (Midnight Reads Book 1)
  • Full Package (Big Rock #4)
  • Joy Ride (Big Rock #5)
  • Claiming Sarah (Ace Security, #5)
  • Hard Wood (Big Rock #6)
  • Harem of Fangs (Stairway to Harem, #1)
  • Harem of Wolves (Stairway to Harem, #2)
  • The Newlyweds (Cake #4)
S.L. Sterling was born and raised in southern Ontario. She now lives in Northern Ontario Canada and is married to her best friend and soul mate and their two dogs.

An avid reader all her life, S.L. Sterling dreamt of becoming an author. She decided to give writing a try after one of her favorite authors launched a course on how to write your novel. This course gave her the push she needed to put p