Start by marking “Training Tracey” as Want to Read:
Training Tracey

Training Tracey

Tracey has known the Burtons practically all her life. They're her best friend's parents. When she was a little girl they took her on days out to the beach. But she's a woman now, and they have some very important lessons to teach her...

** Training Tracey is A wicked and uber-hot coming-of-age menage, filled with MF, FF MFF scenes from the Lord of Lust's Dark and Dirty alt
ebook
Published January 13th 2019 by L.M. Mountford

To ask other readers questions about Training Tracey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Training Tracey

Emma Brown
Hot and steamy!

This book has the right amount of steam, and sexiness. The chemistry between Tracey and the Burtons is super hot. I genuinely loved the way it was written, and I just got pulled in.
Laurie Beemer
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tracey and Burton have an amazing chemistry that makes it seem like the pages would catch fire. I loved the way the author described and developed the scenes throughout every chapter of this book. I read this in one night and I was excited every tine I turned to another chapter. Thank you for allowing me to read and write about this book.
Lisa
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received an arc in exchange for an honest review. I loved this book. It was awesome. Fun characters . Exciting plot. Totally recommend this book!!

Brandy
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I Highly Recommend this book for over 18 DUE TO CONTENT. This was a great fast paced read. I was so intrigued that I had finished this storyline before I knew it.

Sara Pereira
HOT, HOT, and HOT!

It is amazing how The Burtons make Tracey feel confortable with them.
The book is steamy as hell! Tracey acepts the Training with total confidence in The Burtons.
Very well written. Grabbed me from the start!
Christine
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
arc review I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This is a story Amanda finds Tracy crying in her daughter's room ,but when she finds out why, Amanda let's get know if a Secret about her husband and her. Awesome hot
Pat
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, talk about a steamy read, that is exactly what you will get when you read "Training Tracey"! The storyline was great and the dynamics and chemistry between the characters kept me totally engaged as I turned each page!
Jennifer Richey
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow such a great book and it was steamy and Tracey’s bestfriend parents took her under their wing and things happen.
Zillah Raven
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet read

Wow I really love this quick read. The writing and flow of this book is done well. Can't say more don't do spoilers. I do recommend this book.
Mel Allen
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you like sexy hot and steamy stories then this is the book for you, it will get you very hot. Training Tracy is a short very sexy story that is very well written, exactly what it says, some hot hot sex. I read the book in one sitting, was so caught up in the story I couldn’t put it down. A passionate and sexy tale. So worth reading, mature readers, sexual content.
Douglas Williamson
The daughter's best friend wants to lose her virginity to an experienced man, the BF's father, and the BF's mother enables the event.

If you are going to do something, do it right. Why fumble around in the dark with an inexperienced partner when you can go all out with two experienced partners? Let's just say that our heroine gets a more complete education than she was expecting.

The story is short, but doesn't feel rushed. The action is hot and heavy, with the right mix of "ohs and ahs" and expo
J_Mc 251
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novella is not for prudes or those who are faint of heart. It’s quick, hot, and graphic. Actually, it is a perfect example of a dark menage story; there isn’t much of a plot, just a quick set up to “get to the good stuff” (and the good stuff was pretty good!). It’s hard to rate something (pun intended) so brief (the encounter wasn’t), but it did what it set out to accomplish. Honestly, there’s not much else I can say. If you want to scratch an itch, check it out; this one should do the tric ...more
Linda Reads
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well-written MFF erotica
The Burtons’ daughter has been mean to her BFF, Tracey when Mrs. Burton, Amanda catches her crying in the daughter’s bedroom. Tracey is a virgin and wants Mr. Burton to be her first. Amanda and Mark have been a “swinging couple” before but not since moving to this new town. Amanda misses watching and sees an opportunity…WOW. This is one HOT story among older couple Amanda and Mark with their daughter’s consensual BFF, Tracey. Lots of explicit bedroom action. If that’s so
Robyn Fargher
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amanda Burton finds her daughter's friend crying at her house. Tracey had turned down her friend's boyfriend's suggestion of a threesome, and they had teased her because she was still a virgin. Tracey confesses to amanda that she had a crush on Amanda's husband, Mark. Tracey didn't know that Mark and Amanda were swingers. Amanda decides that Mark can fulfill Tracy's fantasy.

A quick, sexy read.

Tina
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amanda Burton comes home and finds her daughter's friend Tracey crying. Tracey tells her that her friend's boyfriend suggested having a threesome, but Tracey is still a virgin. Tracey confesses to Amanda that she has a crush on her husband Mark and wants him to be her first! Amanda and Mark have been swingers for years and decides that Mark can fulfill Tracy's fantasy! Great quick read!!

Rhonda Hicks
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like any fantasy, this story will take your breath away. With a sexual tale of a couple easing their daughter's best friend Tracey into a sexual awakening that includes not only MF but also MFF sex. For those of you having a frown, it's all completely consensual with Tracey being 18 and no sneaking or cheating involved. It's just one of those books that will keep your lady bits tingling throughout this quick and easy read.
Nancy
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is the perfect mix of hot and steamy sexiness that had me unable to put it down until I finished reading it. The chemistry between these two is so super hot. I loved the way this book has been written and I can’t wait for more from this auther.

Tanya
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She had know them almost all her life. They are her best friends parents and she was about to learn so much more from them. Now she is an adult she will learn new lessons from them. What are those lessons? Will she learn? How will she learn? See what she will learn

Darlene
Amanda finds her daughter's best friend crying and discovers that Tracey is a virgin who has the hots for her husband Mark. She likes the idea of Mark taking Tracey's virginity and proposes the idea to him. They have a menage with Tracey.

Valentina
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amanda comes home to find her daughters best friend Tracey crying up in her room. Tracey ends up telling Amanda the reason she is upset. Amanda has a plan to fix Traceys dilemma and it involves her husband Mark. I enjoyed reading this book. I loved the storyline and plot. This was a short read. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Hanna
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
oh ok so yes this is not a true love novel in the least, it is a fast, down and dirty older men younger woman coming of age menage story that is meant to be all about the physical and the steam and the hotness....and it delivers.

Julia Murdock
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was ndeed the best salacious read ever! It gives you a provocative look into dark sensual adventures and an equally enflaming first adventure. This is a must read if you want to be enthralled in a dark and enlightening play.
CL Westbrook
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A 'lifestyle' choice story where Tracy loses her virginity to her best friends hot dad. I have to say when I started to read this book I was a little sceptical but thatsoon changed. Who's never dreamt as a teenager of a hot old man. It was a hot sexy read.

Definitely worth reading xx
Denise Scott
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

A short story about a girl who lost her virginity to her best friends parents . Tracy had a crush on her beast friends Dad Mark . Amanda his wife , set up Mark to help Tracey lose her virginity . A great short story that is totally for adults . Sensual and deep.
Karen
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has a good storyline that is compelling, entertaining, and interesting. The characters are intriguing, engaging, and well developed. I liked reading this book.
Amanda Williams
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is very well written. The emotion that was carefully mapped out in these pages were perfect.
marzimarzo
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
26-page coming of age story where a couple helps their daughter's best friend discover her sexuality.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lynn Stifle