Start by marking “Ferrum Corde (Terran Armor Corps, #6)” as Want to Read:
Ferrum Corde (Terran Armor Corps, #6)

Ferrum Corde

(Terran Armor Corps #6)

The war against the Kesaht Alliance enters its final days, and Earth is losing.

The Terran Union must launch one last desperate assault to save itself, but the enemy is legion and ready to crush the battle-weary human forces.

Earth needs the Ibarra Nation to join the fight, but Stacey Ibarra has other plans.

She hunts for a super weapon that will forever alter the balan
Published January 15th 2019 by Triplane Press

To ask other readers questions about Ferrum Corde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ferrum Corde

William nichol
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

As with the rest of the series, the action flows quick and coherent but not overwhelmingly and filled with heroics on the equal of comic book characters. The continuation of the what is now my favorite series in the entirety of the genre continues to hold my interests. Like many of my fellow sci-fi fantasy enthusiasts, I devour a multitude of reads, and this series continues to impress.
Jerry Vandergriff
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Got Mitt Uns or as my Fire wanted to say Got Mitt Romney

I have read every one of Richard Fox's books in the Ember War volumes. Now why I have was because of one book. That book talked about Roland becoming Armor. Honor is the theme for me in all the books and I'm glad to see it continue.. Riveting action, love, weird aliens, humor its all included. I love this universe of Richard Fox.
Don Taylor
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truly Inspiring Military Science Fiction

I have now completed Volume 1, The Ember War series, as well as Volume 2 The Terran Armor Corps series.

Wow! Great characters, plot lines, action, twists, as well as great lessons in morality and ethics.

Thankfully, there is still plenty to read in this wonderful military science fiction universe. And he has planned still more.

Richard Fox has done a superlative job. Thanks, sir!
Robert
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Robert's Review

Ferrum Corde, outstanding read. I am ready to enlist and help the Black Knight defend the Lady and the Ibarra Nation against Geist and all of Humanities's enemies in this universe. Give me a Legionaries's armor and a Guass rifle with plenty of ammo. Thanks for a the continuing saga in this series.
Jon
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great episode!

I have always appreciated stories where the underdog wins in the end. Especially when trying to do what's right in the process. Read and enjoy, I guarantee it. :-)
Ray Ritchey
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tragic Conclusion?

The blurb for the book promised a tragic conclusion, and I just don’t see it. There is an ending, but also a new beginning. Basically one arc of the ember war ended, and another begins.
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a ride.

So very many things happen in this book. St. Kellen, help us all keep up with the Ibarra nation, Roland Shaw, and all his Armor friends. Patiently waiting for the next book in the series.
Tyson
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Another great book in the series. Now I have the long wait for the new one.
Loved the characters and the twists but felt sad for Roland in the end. Will miss him in his armour
alyssa weiss
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Story

This is a great read. You will totally enjoy the book. I couldn't put stop reading and now I am re-reading the series again
D. Rebbitt
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another good chapter in the series. The story moves quickly and I do enjoy the moral dilemmas created between Terran and Ibarran. Looking forward to the next.

Great story with more to come!
Kenneth Legnon
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book, hope to see an ending to this series.
Hans P Melius
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best book yet!

What a great piece of story telling and writing. I finished this book in one day, as I just could not put it down. I’m looking forward to more!
ben
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Loved it! Another home run by Richard Fox. Take Clarke, Asimov, Heinlein, Herbert,and put them together like Tom Clancy and you get the Ember War universe.
Allen Marsh
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great conclusion to this series and sets up Richard Fox's new arc for this universe. Can't wait for 2020!
James Bannerman
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Strange how things can change...

This book has a few twists and turns. You think things are going one way then...A few surprises that could lead to...
Matthew
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy shheeeeeeetttt. This book wad amazing and played out way better than I'd hoped. Was worried it was gonna get too dark but resolved nicely. 2020 is too far away!
sean luehmann
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Iron hearts !!

Richard Fox has a seamless way of tying so many sub plots togehter in this coup de Grace of a book . A must read if your following this amazing serries.
Eric Pickup
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read.

I love these stories and look forward to each one especially each spinoffs. Here’s to more sooner rather than later !
jim combs
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good, again, like always.

I've read all of Mr Fox's books. They are some of the best stories I've read. Time after time he told a great story well. Keep it up.
DAVID
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Well have waited sometime for this one. What a great read could not put it down. Shame I have to wait till 2020 for series 3 lol
Allison Highwater
Stacy Donohue
Jul 06, 2019
Rizzo Emmanuel
Jan 28, 2019
Richard Fox is the author of The Ember War Saga, a military science fiction and space opera series, and other novels in the military history, thriller and space opera genres.

He lives in Las Vegas with his incredible wife and two boys, amazing children bent on anarchy.

He graduated from the United States Military Academy (West Point) much to his surprise and spent ten years on active duty in the U

Terran Armor Corps (6 books)
  • Iron Dragoons (Terran Armor Corps #1)
  • The Ibarra Sanction (Terran Armor Corps #2)
  • The True Measure (Terran Armor Corps #3)
  • A House Divided (Terran Armor Corps #4)
  • The Last Aeon (Terran Armor Corps, #5)