Start by marking “Tomorrow's Journal” as Want to Read:
Tomorrow's Journal

Tomorrow's Journal

DO NOT REMOVE THE BINDER CLIPS.DO NOT LOOK AHEAD IN THIS JOURNAL.

DO NOT TURN SO MUCH AS THE CORNER OF A SINGLE PAGE WITHOUT FIRST READING THESE INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY.

This journal is like absolutely nothing you have ever had before. It looks old because it IS old. It looks valuable because it IS valuable. It's not just something to write in, it's an opportunity.

You only g
Published January 1st 2019 by Cemetery Dance Publications

To ask other readers questions about Tomorrow's Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tomorrow's Journal

Start your review of Tomorrow's Journal
Dominick Cancilla
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I think this is this best thing I've written to date (if I don't say so myself). I hope you like it! ...more
Shelly
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wild ride! I don’t want to say anything else because you should just start reading this without knowing what’s going on, but you should definitely read it. Now I’m off to look for more books by the author.
Mommacat
Review Copy

I'll tell you what I was told when I was given this this book to review: Make sure you have plenty of time to read, because once you start you won't want to stop. And this is true. I broke for food and that's it. This is yet another compelling novella from Cemetery Dance that defies description.

It begins easily enough and leads you along a path filled with clues to that will leave you wondering the purpose of it all. And then, and then....the breathtaking ending...

I cannot recommend t
Michelle
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chilling

I greatly enjoyed this story. The writing style and premise were really creative and left me guessing how this was going to end. I have a lot of questions about certain revelations near the middle and end of the story. I have a feeling I know what happened though and that just makes the rest of the story all the more creepy. Excellent work. I will look out for more from this author.
Paul Preston
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting concept about a girl writing in a journal to her future self (or is it????) The journal tells her to do things and she is trying to figure out if she is saving the world or helping to destroy it.
There is a line in the book that I think sums the book up beautifully. “Sometimes Hope has the devil’s face. Keep that in mind. Always.”
Michael
Feb 02, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, horror
I picked up this book based on the reviews I saw from other readers. After starting, it didn't take long to realize this book truly reads like a journal. There is definitely a story within the pages, but it's told reflectively through journal entries. I really like the underlying premise of the book, which is trying to change the future by getting a "do over" on decisions or actions that may have had less than desirable outcomes. There were certain elements that I'm not sure added a lot of value ...more
Russ King
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gavin
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I actually read this last year and reviewed it via Twitter. I honestly expected this title to take off but surprisingly very rarely see it mentioned anywhere. It's a fantastic story, well written.

As a hormonal stereotypical teenager would you take advice from yourself via a journal written when you were older?

A very quick read, dare I say the definition of a page turner and ripe for a Netflix adaptation.

A superb story with a brilliant ending.
Juliana Rew
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A teen finds a journal in her room that demands that she write in it. The journal seems to know about her future. At first you wonder if it’s her boyfriend writing to her from the future. Or it might be herself… What is this mysterious journal trying to tell her? Weird fiction author Dominick Cancilla keeps us turning the supernatural pages of “Tomorrow’s Journal,” but we’re warned not to try to look ahead. It tries admirably to give the horror of 2020 a run for its money.
David Ward
Aug 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book provided great, fast-paced entertainment. I read it in a day.
The concept - of being able to speak with someone in "real-time" who claims to be from the future, and is trying to save the world - is a very intriguing & compelling idea. I became so frustrated with the present-time main character for not listening to the future character, and the ending is chilling.
Nick Zinn
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't hand out 5 stars very often, but this book deserves it. It's still sticking with me two months after reading it.
The plot is simple with would a younger you listen to a older you. The idea of one's younger, hormone ridden, know it all self listening to a older self through a journal. Something very, very bad is coming and could you convince your teenage self to help stop it. A great page turner that I burned through in one afternoon to know how it would end. Do yourself a favor and pick
Minh
Feb 02, 2020
sherry
Dec 31, 2020
Jeri Spargo
rated it did not like it
May 10, 2020
Danielle Przyborowski
Mar 28, 2020
Holly Iossa
Mar 15, 2021

• The Three Colonels: Jane Austen's Fighting Men (Jane Austen's Fighting Men, #1)
  • Spill Zone (Spill Zone, #1)
  • Dangerous Games to Play in the Dark
  • High-Rise
  • Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy, #2)
  • There's Someone Inside Your House
  • Dimiter
  • Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Comic Book
  • Harbor
  • The Apocalypse Suite (The Umbrella Academy, #1)
  • The Butterfly Garden  (The Collector, #1)
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)
  • Dark Shores (Dark Shores, #1)
  • The Bank
  • My Best Friend's Exorcism
  • The Girl with the Louding Voice
  • The Thursday Murder Club (Thursday Murder Club, #1)
  • Lullabies for Suffering: Tales of Addiction Horror
I used to have a lengthy biography here, but got tired of trying to keep it updated. In a nutshell: I write horror, humor (mostly Disney related), and occasionally philosophy. I don't participate much in social media, but am happy to hear from readers and answer any questions you might have. I am deeply appreciative of all of you who have read and supported me over the years. ...more