Start by marking “Bounced into Love (Bachelorette Party, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Bounced into Love (Bachelorette Party, #4.5)

Bounced into Love

(Bachelorette Party #4.5)

He hadn’t done anything to deserve her…
Jackson Swift felt like his hands were still dirty after the things he’d seen and done as a collector for a Las Vegas bookie. Although he left his past behind him, he never expected to find someone like his red-haired angel when he came to Chicago.

But that didn’t mean he was going to let her go…
Kiara Kelly is too shy to approach the s
Audiobook
Published January 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bounced into Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bounced into Love

Start your review of Bounced into Love (Bachelorette Party, #4.5)
♡Tonya♡
I really enjoyed this short and sweet story from Rochelle Paige. She is one of those authors that I trust to bring the safe books with heart and steam.

-no cheating
-no pushing away
-no violence of a sexual nature
-safe neither with others after meeting
-short but cute epilogue
Sabrina
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-listen
Ebook now available:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This was a super cute, insta-love, type book to listen to. It was a really fun one too and I enjoyed it. The ending was a little eye-roll inducing with the big "shock" that felt a little forced into the story just for some drama, but other than that I have no complaints. Definitely the perfect book for when you just want something quick and able to make you smile.
Carvanz
Oh man! I absolutely LOVED this little tidbit of goodness! While the length did not give ample of opportunity to build a foundation, the fact that these two characters had been watching each other off and on over the last several weeks helped. I loved that the hero, while thinking he wasn’t good enough to be with her, saw red when he imagined someone else might be. He was so totally into her and even when they finally start to get to know one another, he refuses to get in there and chooses to ta ...more
Carmen Rae
Short and sweet insta love from Rochelle Paige on the Read Me Romance podcast. #Awesome
Rochelle
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rmr
I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!

Loved it. First book from Rochelle Paige and it won't be my last. :-)
Nova
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really loved this short quick book, it was safe and just steamy enough.

Kiara Kelly is new around town after graduating college early she is trying to find her place in the world. New job on Boston and she’s making friends, on a night out she catches sight of Jackson Swift and is smitten from that moment on but with no experience with men there is no way she could ever talk to him and he would never look twice at her would he?

Jackson Swift is getting a second chance with his new life in Bosto
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

This is a new to me author and I really enjoyed this sweet and sexy look into how this author write. Jackson is this bounced that sees Kiara and wants her. Kiara is this nerdy chick that is the D.U.F.F to the people that she calls friends and co-workers but in reality she is absolutely gorgeous. Kiara and Jackson have had an attraction to each other for five weeks prior to actually making contact and once they do the fireworks ignite! Kiara has this super sweet personality
MamaBear2019
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, confirmed-safe
Definitely am enjoying all of these books I am reading from this author! I absolutely love when the H knows exactly what he wants from first sight! I wish the h would of stood up for herself more with her co-worker. Safe read.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Ignoring that this is instant love and the ultimate cheese fest—I've come to expect and accept this with RMR—I couldn't connect with this couple and their relationship. I found it flat, boring and beyond cringe-worthy.

I listened to this for free via Read Me Romance *

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Jessica T.
Feb 04, 2019 rated it liked it

I listened to the complete audiobook book for FREE on the Read Me Romance Podcast

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

L. McCoy
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, digital, audio
SUPER FAST REVIEW:
Okay so it is cute, well written and has a ending that includes a pretty surprising twist! Unfortunately it is still kinda cheesy and characters are not too interesting.
Overall, I’d probably read a sequel and it’s enjoyable but nothing particularly good.

3/5
description
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
This was a struggle and not because the writing wasn’t bad technically speaking. I gave up a few times and forced myself to finish.

The problem with this story was lack of depth. The characters were flat and uninteresting. The plotting was off. The conflict introduced too late in the story arc and by that time felt like an after thought.

My personal problems with the story was it was boring. Characters meet and have sex and declare their love in a space of a week. That’s the entire plot.

I found i
Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

I enjoyed this book and the twist the author used instead of relying on ow drama (which is WAY overdone and overused nowadays) to create conflict within the story.

My only issue was the numerous references to Kiara having red hair - it was mentioned a lot - and how many times he called her angel, whether it be on its own or my little angel, my red haired angel, etc.
Tracy  C
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charming! This is a bit insta love, but it totally works. Jackson is yummy and Kiara had more moxy than she thought.
Berls
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
My top thoughts:
Bounced into Love is one of my favorite stories to come through Read Me Romance so far. I really liked the characters, Kiara and Jackson. I like her innocence and his reformed bad boy persona. I definitely would like to read the story it's a spin off from. I thought it stood well enough as just a romance, though, and the side story involving her co-workers felt unnecessary and kind of undeveloped. It didn't necessarily hurt the story, but I don't think it added anything either
Kate
May 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-me-romance
🎧 Read Me Romance 🎧

3⭐️’s : For me, this one kinda felt like it started in the middle of the story (mostly for the hero) in that it was like I was missing big chunks of back-story (regardless if this was the case or not, if I should have read something else first and didn’t, it’s how I felt). Also, I wasn’t immediately pulled into the story, the characters didn’t demand my attention & so I unfortunately found my mind wandering away to other things. Some of this may have to do with the narration -
Katie Pedersen
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: podcast, new-adult
Gahhhh, soooooo cheesy!! I can't even. Ugh. Where to begin? Everything about this was just so... over the top. The dialog, the chemistry/insta-love, the plot... it was like a bad comic book! That's exactly what it was like. A short, over-the-top, SUPER cheesy comic book. The backstory with her co-workers was so silly. I mean I guess I liked that there was a little bit of mystery to the book/plot, but goodness. I guess this book wasn't for me.
Chrizzary
Super sweet, easy and absolutely safe read!

No ow/om drama, no cheating, no separation
Resch Reads
Jan 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Another new to me author courtesy of the Read Me Romance podcast. I think I have to accept that to have the story told within the span of the week, it is going to almost always be insta-love. Which was the case with Bounced into Love. If I look past the insta-love factor, I really enjoyed this quick read.

Rochelle writing is enjoyable, quirky, and has Scooby Doo references, what's not to love?! She doesn't take herself too seriously and that is reflected in her characters. Jackson and Kiara were
Carissa
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
The story to me didn't feel structured very well. The ending came out of left field. The narrators were great though.

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

Listen for FREE here:
iTunes ➝ http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play ➝ http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher ➝ https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Website ➝ www.readmeromance.com
Sophie
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
This unfortunately was a total miss for me. I read this through the Read Me Romance Podcast . I just felt that there was no connection between the two main characters and the ending made absolutely no sense to me.
Cc
Apr 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Tried a new to me author.

“He had my dark eyes, bigger build, and golden skin, but his bright blue eyes were all Kiara.”

Excerpt From: Paige, Rochelle. “Bounced Into Love.” iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Nope, not for me. Plus- sugar just seeps outta this one, you'll get diabetes just from reading.
Booklass Garrahan
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute. Short story

Not a lot to this short story about a bouncer and the shy girl. I read these stories because they are low angst and make me feel good.
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
2.5⭐️ This just didn’t work for me! The characters were bland, I didn’t feel much heat or chemistry, and the “bad guys” were boring. Plus I didn’t care for the narrators!😬😞 I plan on trying this author again because I’ve heard good things about her!
Lindap
Jan 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
1 Star - DNF (50% in)

Read Me Romance Poscast

I tried, really tried, but this was so syrupy sweet it should have a diabetic warning. Maybe something like "This story is sugar coated". I know this is the kind of story some like, and that's fine, but it's not for me.
3-3.5 stars!

I listened to it for free (!!!!) on the Read Me Romance Podcast. I love this podcast!
Jamsu
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it
This is my second book by Rochelle Paige. I read her book Push the Envelope in January and I was so happy to see this one in the Read Me Romance- podcast.

Kiara is a tiny woman with curves. She has long red hair and bright blue eyes. She has been going to Ice for five weeks with her co-workers. Kiara doesn't think the guy she has a crush on even knows her but he calls her red haired angel in his mind. She's awkward and feels out of place but she still kept going.  don't really know if it was so s
MichelleG
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a fan of Rochelle Paige and gobbled this book up when it was narrated on the Read Me Romance podcast. I was over the moon to get an ARC of the book so that I could re-live Jackson and Kiara's story with the epilogue.

The story, like all the ones set in the "Into Love" universe feature heroes instantly smitten with the heroine and relationships that develop quickly and intensely. Not everyone loves the insta-everything storyline, and sometimes it can be handled badly or unbelievably (or MORE
Lauren
Bounced into love is a story that was/is featured on the read me romance podcast. I was happy when this book was released in eBook form with added content! This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. Jackson wanted Kiera as soon as he saw her. After a while of her coming into the club he works at, he finally makes his move. He didn’t feel like he deserved Kiera but he couldn’t stay away from her. Kiera fancied Jackson as soon as she saw him but she was too shy to make a move. When she ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Because of You
  • Breath of Fire
  • Swipe
  • Bombshell
  • Rolling the Dice (All In Duet, #0.5)
  • Between Us and Forever
  • Snowfall  (Baum Squad # 0.5)
  • Rated Ex
  • Halfway Girl (Girl, #2.5)
  • Their Second Chance (The Thalanian Dynasty, #3.5)
  • Securing Brenae (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #1.5)
  • An Instant Connection (Insta-Spark Collection, #3)
  • Mated to the Reaper
  • The Objection
  • Roping the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #0.5)
  • Look But Don't Touch (Touch, #1)
  • One Last Chance (King Family, #4.5)
  • The Duke's Twin: A Regency Short Story
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as

Bachelorette Party (4 books)
  • Sucked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #1)
  • Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #2)
  • Married Into Love (Bachelorette Party #3)
  • Chased Into Love (Bachelorette Party #4)

News & Interviews