Start by marking “Lochlan: Broken Deeds MC” as Want to Read:
Lochlan: Broken Deeds MC

Lochlan: Broken Deeds MC

(Broken Deeds MC #5)

Torn by immense grief, Lochlan’s heart is closed and only functions to keep his body going. He simply can’t let anyone inside, especially not a particular redhead who is adding to his already tormented dreams.

An incident in the past gave Xena the zest for life, always living it to the max. A mindset not many people share. Feeling drawn to Lochlan, she’s aware there’s more
Published February 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Lochlan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lochlan

Neringa Neringiukas
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book feels different from others books by Esther. Of course I may had forgoten some of the feels from some older ones, but compared to the most recent ones, this one was the most emotional and complicated story. Or more correctly Lochlan and Xena relationship was. What Lochlan been through... With the damage he was living with... Hiding from living... It was so hard for him to open himself up. Even for Xena. It was heartbreaking to 'see' him that way and learn his story.
Xena had her own st
Neringa Neringiukas
This book feels different from others books by Esther. Of course I may had forgoten some of the feels from some older ones, but compared to the most recent ones, this one was for me the most emotional and complicated story. Or more correctly Lochlan and Xena relationship was. What Lochlan been through... With the damage he was living with... Hiding from living... It was so hard for him to open himself up. Even for Xena. It was heartbreaking to 'see' him that way and learn his story.
Xena had her
Ellie Jean
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lochlan and Xena were made for each other!
Their fury, lust, trust and dare I say love finally brought Lochlan to his senses. Together, they found their own 'crazy'. The two of them battled and fought through their own demons to overcome adversities, that had left them both bitter and untrusting only to find their perfect 'bestie'. Lochlan, has now become one of my favourite of the Broken Deeds crew. Another fantastic read by Esther!
Allison Gill
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: MC Book Lovers
Wow, what an emotional roller coaster this book was. It really pulls at the heart strings and keeps you reading just to see a happy ending. Of coarse the bad guy gets in the way and stops the heart beat for a second or two, but these two characters find the normal for them and make the book entertaining along the way.
Iman
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Woohoo an MC book without « club women »!
The H & were quite perfect for each other, the romantic side of the story was really well written, emotional without being over the top with two strong willed characters.
I have to admit I totally forgot about the « suspense » side of the storyline until the final chapters though, I felt like it was not really needed.
Lisa Book Shelf
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lochlan

It's Lochlan and Xena Dolls best friend turn. He's been hurt and not ready for an old lady but Zane might be the perfect women with her if he will claim her. Another fun and hot book.
Teresa Lara
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Lochlan and Xenas amazing beautiful broken emotional heart breaking beautiful love story.Love the Broken deeds mc.Ready for more
Stories in Review
Kathy Rouchelle
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For me, one of the best ones yet. Lochlan brings with him the emotions that are bottled up and have been for several years now, when he goes into the only bar that is still open. Wanting to numb the pain of the past, he begins drinking never taking notice of the bartender until she refuses him any more to drink. By then he has had more than enough by her way of thinking, but not his. Things get interesting from that point until the next morning when things really get interesting. But the story o ...more
Lauren
Lochlan is book five in the broken deeds MC series. This story is short, fast paced and an emotional read. I devoured this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I have wanted to read Lochlan and Xena’s story since they were featured in Ramrod and Doll’s story. Ramrod being Lochlan’s MC brother and Xena being Doll’s best friend. I really liked Xena. She is strong, independent and knows what she wants. I liked Lochlan but my heart ached for him. He had lost the most precious gift he wa ...more
Wendy Hodges
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Firstly this series is full of big hunky alpha males, but all are vulnerable and a little possibly a lot broken. The MC itself is all about getting justice and safety for women especially but even couples if called for, not always on the right side of legal as far as the law but definitely right as far as most people would see it considering the scum on the end of their form of justice. Every guy in this MC holds a piece of my heart, each have grabbed a hold and a little bit stays with me long a ...more
Carlise
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Didn’t see that coming from a MC book

Lochlan is a man plagued by demons from the past. It’s not until he feels a breath of fresh air in the way of “Xenia” that he catches a glimpse of what life could be like, if he was just brave enough to take it. Xena knows Lochlan..she’s surprised and intrigued about this Viking of a man. When they finally come together, they’ll both learn that even if you live life on your own terms, there are some fears and dangers that you have to overcome before you
Barbara
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a Great Read. The author has given us two scarred yet strong characters, whos stories will melt your heart. The storyline is very emotional as it delves into the past of both Lochlan and Xena and their current lifestyles. Lochlan’s past has caused him to close his heart off and not let anyone in, not even his MC brothers. Xena is best friends with Doll, Ramrod of the Broken Deed MC’s Ole lady. Her past has taught her life is short and she lives every day to the fullest.

When Lochlan goes in
Marsha Neal
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the whole Broken Deeds MC series by Esther E. Schmidt. Each book was a complete treat, and Lochlan was probably one of my favorites!

Lochlan and Xenia became the couple that saw things different from the rest of the world, but in their world a purple fence and a huge lizard made absolute sense.

Lochlan carries a lot of guilt and grief that he has kept to himself for so long. Yet suddenly Xena was there, like a gift, to help him come back into the light. Xenia, a feisty professional dancer, a
Kathy Wideman
This is the fifth book in the Broken Deeds series. I recommend reading them in order. Lochlan is a beautiful damaged man. Xena has her own issues but is a strong beautiful woman. Lochlan is so attracted to her but she deserves everything and he can’t give her that. He can’t seem to stay away though. One night changes everything for them. Maybe he can have everything. Maybe Xena can help him heal and move forward. She maybe the perfect woman for him. This book was so emotional. I think Lochlan is ...more
Siansreadingadventure
Lochlan and Xena story had me hooked from the very beginning. I know straight away that this book would be an emotional one, one that would pull a few heart string. Like all of the broken deeds series book it’s about the two main characters over coming differences and challenges to be together.

With Lochlan it’s a very emotional book because both Lochlan and Xena have been through some horrible things in there lives before they meet. With Xena scares are on the outside and Lochlans are on the in
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
This story was a little bit different then any other Esther E.Schmidt book I have read.
Lachlan is a big silent biker he holds in all of his pain except for one day, he has nightmares and his brothers knows nothing of what he is going through.

Sophia he leaves the room when she is near he wants no relationships because of his past but Sophia manages to break all his rules. Sophia she can sing and Dance and is best friends with Lachlan’s brother wife she doesn’t know too much about him until he pas
Katie Kavanagh
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where to start, i actually read this twice in one week because of how much this book touched my heart. You really understand why Lochlan is so closed off with everything that he went through. Even though he wanted Xena since the first time he saw her, he wasn't sure if he could truly give her every part of him. Xena also went through something very traumatic which i believe shaped her into the amazing woman she became. I loved how they both wanted the same things in life and completed each other ...more
Tammi
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book! I knew from the very first chapter it was going to break my heart. I knew I was going to hurt for Lochlan. But what I didnt know was it was going to shred my heart and I was going to cry while I watch Lochlan come to terms with a past that would destroy a weaker man. Thank heavens he found Xena a woman smart enough and strong enough to help him bear the weight of all his heartbreak.
They were PERFECT together!! They didn't fit in a mold, they did their own thing, they didn't follow any
Sallie
Protection and care....

So that was one heck of a climax. I didn't see it coming and it surprises you while making you feel the heartbreaking of the characters.
Lochlan has some serious tight strings around his heart.
Xena is like a butterfly, she makes things happy wherever she goes. So Lochlan isn't sure what to do about her breaking open his heart.
"I respect the S#!+ out of this man."
Yet she knows exactly how to handle him, with protection and care. These two argue as much as they make up and
Linda Diamond
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This book was absolutely amazing there was so much to love. Sometimes there are books written that just cut deep in your heart and for me this is that book. Lochlan's character was so very well written . Lochlan has been through so much in his life that you can't he'll falling in love with him. , Xena is badass, she's so different from every other character you read about, she marches to her own tune. This book actually makes you feel like you are living life right along with them💖 I thin
Mindy McCray
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This book is absolutely amazing! I've been waiting to learn more about Lochlan, I definitely wasn't disappointed.

After everything Lochlan has been through, he deserves to be happy. Is he willing to let Xena in?

Xena is Dolls bestie who has a huge heart.

These two have a mutual lust with each other but are they willing to explore the spark or is Lochlan's heart shut too tight? You'll have to read for yourself to find out!

I can't wait to read more by Esther E Schmidt in the future!!
Carrie
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Read!

This series makes me so happy! Well written, characters I want to know in real life, and gives me laughter, steam, emotional times, and LOVE.

Lochlan & Xena have a tough road at first, because he's had his heart broken - not in the usual way you might expect. She is, of course, his perfect match, giving him toughness & patience in turn as needed.

Thumbs up & 5+++ stars. This is one of my favorites in the series!! 😍
Mel Allen
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this story, be ready for your heart to break and need tissues. lochlan and Xena too people so alike Xena completely gets Lochlan with no words needed, but Lochlan has locked himself inside himself having not dealt with a tragedy from years ago. Xena and Lochlan have chemistry so hot you will feel it coming of the pages. A real emotional tale. 5 STARS Esther E Schmidt is fabulous I just love all her books.
Debbie Earley
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW

I absolutely loved this book! I laughed, I cried and from the minute I pick this book up I couldn't put it down. Such raw emotions. My heart hurt for Lochlan as he told his story, however the caring nature of a strong women like Xena healing his heart and loving him no matter what was amazing. The ending hearing him say those three words she thought she'd never hear brought tears to my eyes. This series is amazing and if you haven't read it you should.
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Lochlan

This book is complicated to say the least the dynamics of Lochlan and Xenia’s relationship is tenuous at best. The emotional pain and heartfelt grief that they have both endured before coming together is heartbreaking. One thing about the pain is that it led two people down a path that neither could avoid no matter the cost because they can kind of relate to the other. This book will touch you and have you hoping for nothing but the best in this awe inspiring pair!!
Peggy Darrow
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lochlan and Xena, some really awesome names... beyond that, the pain that they both have endured. The fear and heartache that they each carry. Esther E. Schmidt did a wonderful amazing job on getting gritty and having the smexy in this newest Broken Deeds story. loved it so much I read it twice in a day. made me cry, laugh, and scream (ya know alphaholes) lol
Bobbi
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heart warming

I truly enjoyed this book and the entire series. As it had a great action packed story line. Not for the faint at heart , especially when it comes to sex,love,war and gore. It had a way of grabbing and not letting go. I started with the first series Areion fury, which links to this series Broken Deeds. Loved both sets.
Melissa
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot diggedity damnnnnnnnn

Yowser this one was a read that put me through the ringer. The ups and downs, ins and outs grabbed my attention and didn’t let go until the very end. Esther as usual has provided one awesome read.
Ashley
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Lochlan and Xena are a unique couple. These two characters have gone through so much in their lives that they understand each other and that's what makes them perfect for each other. They have a strong bond that is unbreakable. I enjoyed this MC story very much!!

• Dark Paradise (Condemned Angels MC, #4)
  • 2 Times the Bliss (Dirty Down South)
  • Inevitable Havoc (Havoc #2)
  • Luke (My Way, #4)
  • Reclaimed (Skulls Renegade MC #6)
  • Never Let Me Go (Breathe into Me, #3)
  • Relentless (A Little Harmless Military Romance, #5)
  • Savage Pride (Savages MC, #1)
  • It Happens (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #6)
  • Shannon, Boss (This Can't Be Happening, #4)
  • Face My Love (My Love, #2)
  • Bad Company (Summer Love, #2)
  • The Rockstar Series Part 4 (Books 15-19)
  • The Rocker That Uses Me (The Rocker)
  • Fathomless
  • Audacious (Knights Rebels MC #6)
  • Braxten (Creed Brothers, #2)
Esther E. Schmidt, author of Areion Fury MC, Broken Deeds MC, The Dudnik Circle series, and The Swamp Heads series. She’s a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series “Areion Fury MC” in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy iguana. She loves to write about bad boy Alphas with a heart for only one woman. To make it ...more

Broken Deeds MC (6 books)
  • Deeds (Broken Deeds MC #1)
  • Broke (Broken Deeds MC #2)
  • Depay (Broken Deeds MC #3)
  • Unforgiving (Broken Deeds MC #4)
  • Chopper (Broken Deeds MC #4.5)