Start by marking “Entice Me (Austin Singles)” as Want to Read:
Entice Me (Austin Singles)

Entice Me

(Austin Singles #2)

Since the moment Kaelynn Dotson walked into my world, I haven’t
been able to think, eat, or sleep. After having my heart broken by
the only woman I’ve ever loved, Kaelynn has ignited something deep
down inside me—a flame so hot that I cannot ignore, no matter how
hard I try.

I vowed to never open myself up to a woman again, but there’s
something about Kaelynn that is drawing me
Published March 8th 2019 by Kelly Elliott

To ask other readers questions about Entice Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entice Me

Andrea Fleury
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kelly Elliott has been my go to author for many years. I have read all of her books except for one. The reason I have no idea. Lol. I love her books. I love the concept and the family atmosphere. This book was very sweet and very sexy. They have both been hurt and there very cautious. She has a secret and is afraid to tell him. He knows she's hiding something from him. Love there connection between these two. Wonderful book . But then again it is Kelly Elliott.
Joelle
We are really enjoying this author's stories and this current story was really cute fun and thoroughly enjoyable.

The character's Nash and Kaelynn have a lot in common even if they don't even realize it but, its their fears and past hurts and distrust getting in their way ruining their futures relationships.

I found Kaelynn to be a sweetheart also sexy,kind,smart,driven,beautiful and a really smart confident business women but, her love life is a mess as she is ruled by all her failed past relatio
KFForever
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
kfforever

Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Nash Garret hasn't been able to concentrate on anything since Kaelynn Dotson set foot into his world. He has been shielding a broken heart and doesn't want to trust it with anyone else. But Kaelynn stirs some feelings that he just can't cope with. Nash had made a promise to himself. Never be transparent with another woman ever again. There's something enticing about Kaelynn and Nash has a gut feeling that she’s not at all what she see
Love & Lavender Book Review
Ohhhh cracker jacks!! This book is swoooooon city! I've NEVER read that depth of feeling of instant chemistry, instant connection, instant EVERYTHING as powerful as Kelly Elliott describes in Entice Me. Nash and Kaelynn completely overwhelmed my senses with their impenetrable attraction.

Nash had sworn off women after his last relationship ended and nearly broke him. Not only could he not trust anymore, but his pride was wounded beyond repair. That is until his sister's best friend moves to Aust
Erin Lewis
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review Entice Me (Austin Singles #2) by Kelly Elliott

Entice Me was full of off the charts chemistry between Kaelynn and Nash and had me riveted from the first to the last page, honestly I couldn’t put this book down and read it in almost one sitting.

Although a stand alone, since there is only one book before this one I would read Seduce Me first, but that is only my opinion.

Nash Barrett has been badly burned in the past and deeply hurt. He has trust issues and I am not sure how he will r
Dana
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I came into this one blind (meaning I didn’t read the first book, note that this can be read as a stand-alone).

As I was reading, I became curious about Kaelynn and what her “story” was. She had a secret but didn’t want to tell anyone what it was. Nash was the guy that wanted Kaelynn but she “knew” that once her secret came to light he wouldn’t want her. But, can secrets truly cause them to fall apart????
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Entice Me was delightful! Kelly Elliott put me right in the center of a lovely group of close knit friends and family that I never wanted to leave.

This is the first book I've read by Kelly Elliott, yet I felt as if I'd known everyone for years by the time I was done reading Entice Me. Yes, the story is centered around two main characters, but their lives are interwoven around their friends and family, which may have their own books, but since I've just discovered Kelly Elliott, I will be diving
Deekay
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely romance with a little bit of complication. It was an angsty romance and all the feels made my heart feel weak. Not to be dramatic, but it was true.

Nash and Kaelynn are two people that came from two different worlds. Nash is a charming gentleman who worked so hard to be successful, and Kaelynn is successful businesswoman who obviously came from money. This is where the problem started before they even get into a serious relationship. Nash got his heart broken by a woman who wanted more mon
Avidez Literaria
“I'd never in my life met a man like Nash Barrett, and the thought of losing him scared me more than I wanted to admit.”

Nash Barrett fell in love once. With the younger sister of his best friend. He thought he loved her and that she loved him too. But he was betrayed and dumped for a more successful guy. After that, he decided he would not open his heart any more. Until bumping into a girl wearing an unconventional T-shirt.

Kaellyn Dotson hides secrets. And meeting Nash Barrett, her older brother
Carla
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, given by the author.

I felt bad for Nash since the last book in the series, what Lili did to him was unforgivable and cruel. She hurt him so deeply that he now was half of the person he used to be; he had no intentions of opening his heart to anyone else, his wall was so high up he couldn't even see past his pain.

That is until he sees Kaelynn, she is a beacon of light in his ocean of darkness, but
Tania's Book Blog
Nash and Kaelynn,❤❤❤❤❤. These two are my favorites from this series. I was intrigued by Nash from the previous book and I’m sooooooo happy he got his HEA and that he found Kaelynn. He deserved all the happiness in the world and I’m happy it was Kaelynn. She was the most beautiful down to earth and sweetest person ever. She had her insecurities which had more to do with her families background and it sort of connected to something that happened to Nash in the past but then they got over it.

Their
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the second book in the series - they could be read as standalones, but Tucker and Charlie from book 1 do feature large too, so why miss out on the goodness?

In this story we get reminded of the potential impact of dating best friend's sibling / best friend of sibling both in a good and a not so good way. Nash's failed relationship with Lily, Tucker's sister, is still causing awkward situations to arise within the
Amy
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ever since finishing Seduce Me, I have been excited to get my hands on the next book in the Austin Singles Series and I’m hear to tell you that Entice Me does not disappoint.

Entice Me follows the story of Nash and Kaelynn. From the moment Nash lays eyes on Kaelynn, he can’t help but be intrigued by her. Even though he’s sworn off women, he can’t help but want to know more about Kaelynn. As much as he’s drawn to her, Nash can’t help but feel like Kaelynn is keeping something from him. Nash desper
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Just when I think Kelly Elliott can’t make me love her writing more she goes and releases Entice Me. This book blew everything out of the water. Nash even knocked my precious Gunner, who’s been my number one for YEARS, down a peg. I never thought this day would come and frankly I’m not sure what to do with myself now. Actually yes I am and what myself is going to do is go back and read this all over again so I can get another fix of my newest addiction.
Nash and Kaelynn have that rare knock you
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
What a wonderful story from Kelly Elliott. Entice me grabbed my attention immediately its a story full of trust issues, secrets, heartbreak and love.

Nash has built up walls around his heart after his ex cheated on him because his bank account wasn't big enough. He's not looking for love and especially not with someone from a wealthy family that is until he sets eyes on Kaelynn.
Kaelynn is new to town and Nash's younger sisters best friend, she's also the heiress to a multi-million dollar fortune
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Entice Me is the second book in the Austin Singles series. It can be read as a stand alone without any issues but as always they are better when you read them in the order the author intended.

Nash Barrett was cheated on by his girlfriend, she ended up pregnant with the rich man's baby. Nash swear off women for good until he bumps into a mesmerizing woman at his sister Morgan's birthday party. Something about the woman
Avid Reader
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Entice Me (Austin Singles #2) by Kelly Elliott
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is the second book in the series and while it can be read as a standalone, I really like this series, so far and recommend reading the first book.

Nash Barrett has been burned before. Despite loving his then, girlfriend, she cheated on him and followed another man's pocket book. While this did cause some issues among his friends since he was dating his buddy's sister,
Caitlin Audet
Entice Me by Kelly Elliot is such a super cute story filled with amazing friendships and lots of love. This is the second book of the Austin Singles series and can be read as a standalone. They storyline is easy to follow and learning about everyone and their dynamics was pretty simple. I absolutely loved how tight the characters were, all staying best friends since college and even with a few of them dating there are no awkward moments. Everyone had each other's backs and with how down to earth ...more
Virginia
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Entice Me is the second book in the Austin Singles series, and although it can be read as a standalone, I really enjoyed book one and recommend reading it.

As Kelly always does, she made me fall in love with her characters. Nash and Kaelynn took a while to figure out they should be together, but once they did they were so sweet and cute. With some drama and a secret in the mix, we have a great story that I loved. I also enjoyed seeing characters from book one in this one.

Entice Me is well written
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Reviewed by: Dana D.
Happily Mary After
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-march
Entice Me is sweet and sexy. I am loving this series. Review to follow on Frolic next week.
Autumn Breier
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: march-2019
5 out of 5 Stars

Entice Me is book 2 in the Austin Singles Series. I really enjoyed Entice Me and can't wait to continue with the series. I loved Kaelynn and Nash.
Philippa Attwood
'Entice Me', the second book of three in the 'Austin Singles' series, is a wholesome treat for fans of Kelly Elliott and cowboy romance fans alike. 'Entice Me' follows Nate Barrett & Kaelynn Dotson through a thrilling, comedic, drama-filled journey on their personal road of discovery, trust issues and plenty of wanting and yearning past personal barriers, holding one another back from what they truly desire. If you were a massive fan of book one in this series like I was, then strap yourself ...more
Angie
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could not wait to read Nash's story. Oh my book lovin' heart, it was amazing!

Entice Me is the second book in the Austin Singles series by author Kelly Elliott. These books in this series are stand alone but honest to goodness you want to read them all as with any of Mrs. Elliott's book series. I say this each and every time I write a review, this author never fails to deliver the absolute best to her fans. I am a picky reader. I want my happily ever after but I also want a book that moves me.
Rebecca
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of chance encounters and the role fate plays in making them happen. And while I’m not completely sure about fate and free will’s relationship or if they co-exist amicably, what I do feel strongly about is that timing is everything and that being in the right place at the right time allows people to heal, to succeed, and to move forward in their lives to the best of their ability.

Nash Barett and Kaelynn Dotson unexpectedly met each other, and from their fir
Bec

Nash never thought he'd be able to trust another woman after his best friend's sister broke his heart. However, the moment he meets Kaelynn Dotson, he finds he's unable to stay away from her, even as he suspects she's hiding something. However, when he discovers the truth, will Nash and Kaelynn be able to overcome the fact that they're from different worlds or will they go their separate ways?

Normally, Ms. Elliott has the ability to pull me into her stories right from the beginning, but this sto
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. *

~ 5 Enticing Stars ~

Well Kelly Elliott has another great story to the Austin Singles Series. Entice Me was a truly entertaining read.

Like Seduce Me, this is what I have come to expect when reading a Kelly Elliott book. Yes some of it was predictable and I thought some of the miscommunications was a little too much, I wanted to shake both Nash and Kaelynn, but I fully enjoyed this book and would recommend to ALL of K
Kim
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nash Barrett has been hurt before. Just when he’s ready to move on, he bumps into Kaelynn Dotson. There is just something about her that ignites something deep inside him, he can’t seem to get enough of her but he knows she’s holding something back, a secret from him. Being Nash’s younger sister’s best friend gives Kaelynn insight to Nash’s life. She knows what he went through with his ex, so telling him that she’s an heiress is out of the question but giving him up is the last thing she wants t ...more
Kimberly
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Love Story. Just not my favorite. Spoilers Included

No cliffhanger
Standalone though part of a larger series
Told from both POVs
Editing issues throughout.

I love Kelly Elliot and all the books she writes. I think I have read every single one of them and she does a great job of not making them all seem the same but something about this book just didn’t capture me like past books. There were also quite I few editing issues. Nothing I couldn’t get past but still noteworthy.

Perhaps it was all th
Tara Peters
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet again Kelly pulls at the heart strings. I have been rooting for Nash to get his HEA since Seduce Me. I felt horrible for him when Lily cheated on him and was hoping she would come to her senses and realize that she loved him too, but I should never doubt that Kelly has a reason for doing what she does. When he first meets Kaelynn, he is drawn to her and doesn't understand what is going on (he has guarded his heart and won't let anyone in since Lily). He thinks that she feels something too, ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Austin Singles (3 books)
  • Seduce Me (Austin Singles, #1)
  • Adore Me (Austin Singles Series #3)