Start by marking “My Life in Shambles” as Want to Read:
My Life in Shambles

My Life in Shambles

When Valerie Stephens made the resolution to say yes to new adventures, she never thought she’d end up in the tiny town of Shambles, fake engaged to one of Ireland’s top rugby players. But there’s a first time for everything.

They say bad things happen in threes.

After my boyfriend broke off our engagement, I lost my apartment, and was laid off from my job, I can definitely
323 pages
Published April 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about My Life in Shambles, please sign up.
[̲̅ρ̲̅υ̲̅и̲̅y̲̅α̲̅] This is probably going to be one of those live releases on Amazon (and on kindle unlimited). Best bet would be to keep checking Amazon and the…moreThis is probably going to be one of those live releases on Amazon (and on kindle unlimited). Best bet would be to keep checking Amazon and the author's page.(less)

Christy
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars

photo 3AC4ECDC-551D-401D-91C4-39946FF222B7_zpsnpw7fvwp.png
It takes a moment to change someone. Sometimes it just takes a kiss.
Karina Halle just gave me all the feels in this book, and I loved it. My Life in Shambles is a beautiful, emotionally charged romance that I adored.

Valerie Stephens life is a hot mess right now. Not only did she just separate from her fiancé, therefore she also lost her wonderful NYC apartment, but she also got laid off from her job. Things are not going well for her. Her only saving grace is that her sisters are
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

’MY LIFE IN SHAMBLES: by Karina Halle is a full length, stand alone, contemporary romance novel.

To New Years resolutions.."What if is fear. Even if is faith...." And to just saying yes..

Valerie Stephen’s life is in shambles, they say bad luck runs in three’s and that seems to be running true in Valerie's life, first her relationship crumbles, she is currently homeless and then to top it all off she’s laid off from her dream job.

With nothing holding her back any more she jumps at the chance o
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Sometimes it just takes a kiss.....

“I know that a simple kiss isn’t so simple at all and nothing will be simple after this.”

I know now that when I dive into a Karina Halle book, I need to prepare myself, well maybe😜. I went into this blind. Wouldn’t want it any other way though. So those of you that don’t know much about it, keep it that way. Just know that this book is amazingly breathtaking!!! My god the feels in this story makes it even that much better. You feel it deep in your soul, it’s
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 5 stars <3

*SIGH* I don't know where to start my review with this one.I loved it so much, so many great moments, to make you swoon and melt, and the characters were fantastic .The story has everything I was looking for, passion,intensity , it was emotional and the romance was powerful.

description

"You are fierce, Valerie Stephens. A wild bird that could fly away but chooses to stay with me, and
Nilufer Ozmekik
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, well, well! As soon as I read the blurb, It reminded me of Hallmark romance movies so it could be considered as too soft and too predictable but let’s not forget this is KH book and this woman has got too many credits from me after EIT series ( we’re talking about Dex Foray, my all time favorite book boyfriend, come on😊)
So as a devoted reader, even she writes a Christmas card, post it note or daily shopping list, I should keep my mouth shout and keep on reading!
And when I started to read t
Dilek VT
Generally, I love Karina Halle’s books because they make me feel and this was one of them; however, it was so very different from what I expected with regard to its mood and tone.

Despite the passionate and heart-felt love story that is told in it, the book is heavy with lots of sadness related to death, accidents, illnesses etc. And if you ask me, these heavy subjects cast a shadow over this beautiful love story.

I loved the book at the beginning when the couple quickly fell in love with each ot
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book. Cried my heart out. The feels are so big, so sweet, so achy and heartfelt and tender! Karina Halle writes real, raw, and beautiful stories, and brings her characters to life in a visceral way. I absolutely adored every detail of this romance. A total feels-fest that gave me life.
Elle Kennedy
✔ You're going to need a box of tissues and a bottle of wine for this one

When Valerie Stephens made the resolution to say yes to new adventures, she never thought she’d end up in the tiny town of Shambles, fake engaged to one of Ireland’s top rugby players. But there’s a first time for everything, including falling in love.

Carol
4 stars.🌟🌟🌟🌟
Sexy Irish romp with a little angst and drama.
Very reminiscent of her earlier series about the Scottish McGregor brothers.
AJ
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Damn, I love this cover. And wow, what a read! Karina Halle has delivered a beautifully swoony and emotional love story that is intense, passionate and so, so beautiful! Full of feels, this is not the fun, light romance that I was expecting, it’s dramatic and heartfelt, and I fell in complete love with these characters and their story, and I love this book!

Valerie’s life is imploding around her. Within the space of a week she lost her fiancé, her apartment and her jo
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
An Irish rugby star’s eyes connect with a beautiful woman from New York in a Dublin bar on New Year’s Eve and the world tilts on it’s axis… Okay that sounds a bit cheesey but it is the beginnings of this story ☺

Padraig McCarthy has enjoyed a successful rugby career that has been halted by a recent concussion. He is itching to get on the field and back to the game he has dedicated his life to. When his final medical check up goes in a direction he wasn’t expecting and his father’s health takes a
Sarina Bowen

K. Bromberg

Meghan March

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'The pulse of my heart' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

What a beautiful and emotional love story! Definitely a little bit more on the dramatic and angsty side of Karina's works, My Life in Shambles is a stunning example of her incredible talent as a romance author. A roller coaster of emotions that will make you fall in love with Padraig and Valerie from the very first page to the last one!

So My Life in Shambles is Karina's newest st
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I went into My Life in Shambles expecting a quintessential Karina Halle romance novel. Trademark Karina Halle consists of a deliciously well thought out love story, heart wrenching angst and drama, steamy sex and colorful characters all woven together seamlessly in a story set against the sweeping backdrop of some foreign land I've never seen but will surely be left salivating over in the end. Check, check, check and check, it was all there. What I did not go in anticipating was a story that wou ...more
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
All the feels were felt!! Karina Halle has quickly become an automatic one-click author for me for this very reason! I love her writing and this beautifully story is an excellent testament to her talent.

Valerie finds herself at a crossroads. Her life has been turned upside down and is honestly a bit of a mess at the opening on the book. While visiting Ireland with her sisters decides to take life by the horns, so to speak and seek out new adventures.

Here’s what I loved:
The storyline immediatel
Sara➽ Ink Is My Sword
Jan 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
This cover HOLY SHIT.
RentasticReads
With the perfect blend of heart, heat and humor, Karina Halle’s forte in delivering and narrating such a heartfelt, profoundly emotional and swoon-worthy romance shines through with her newest novel, My Life in Shambles. Filled with all the feels, the kind of romance that will have your skin tingling and your heart fluttering, and emotions so raw they‘ll bring tears to your eyes… this absolute page-turner has completely won me over and earned a spot as one of my ultimate favorites from this auth ...more
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
 photo DDEBFC90-EEDD-42B9-9B49-59DF65482A36.jpg

"You are the pulse of my heart, Valerie. A tonic to my soul."

Swoon

My Life in Shambles is Karina Halle's much anticipated new standalone. She takes us on a trip to the gorgeous Irish countryside with Padraig and Valerie. Their chance encounter happens when Valerie decides to say yes to new things, and ask Padraig if she can buy him a drink. One thing leads to another, and yadda yadda yadda> (Seinfeld reference, get it?) Anyway, they meet, they hook up, they both feel a connection. Padraig n
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

4.5 Say Yes to Adventure CROWNS

I love when a book offers some kind of didactic message, when it gives me a new outlook on life, rejuvenates my desire to live in the moment, and My Life in Shambles, made me want to say yes to any adventure that comes my way.

Padraig and Valerie are two broken people, their life in shambles, and by saying yes and taking chances they find a new version of happiness. Halle keeps their story realistic with a happy ending that is plaus
Kennedy Ryan

Karen
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved LOVED this story. It's so real. Three sisters go to Ireland on vacation and one sister meets a famous Irish Rugby player.
As they meet you realize that you are embarking on a special adventure with these two. I really can't believe Padraig was able to accept Valerie the night he met her and she him. They both had serious bad things happen to them in the week before meeting. How this works is the story's magic....they fall in love. It's not a spoiler because *duh* this is a romance book.

Yo
Rachel Dyken
Apr 18, 2019 is currently reading it

Little Steamy Reads
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Tell me you love me.
Tell me you love me and I’ll tell you I love you more."

I’m packing and moving to Shambles. Right in this moment. Karina Halle wrote such a beautiful story that there’s nothing left for me besides set off on my own adventure. Thanks to this book, I want to say YES to all new chances and opportunities with the hope that my own journey will end with such a beautiful happy ending as in Val and Padraig’s case. My Life in Shambles is filled with emotions from the first page up to
Betul
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Do you know what I see? I see someone who is more real than anyone I've ever met. I see someone who overcame a tragedy and turned into someone vibrant. I think you're more beautiful because of it."

I don't know how Karina Halle does it, but she always comes up with the most interesting and likable characters. My Life in Shambles is a beautiful, heartbreaking, and hopeful contemporary romance about two characters that are dealing with their own dem
Amy
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have spent the last couple of days trying to write a review for this book, but two things keep happening: I start crying as I remember certain scenes, or I go back to re-read a scene and wind up re-reading chapter after chapter. So that ought to tell you just how much I liked this book.

Valerie has all of the characteristics I wish I had in myself. When her life capsizes, she doesn’t go hide in her room, binge watching old episodes of Sex in the City and eating mint chocolate chip ice cream lik
Anne OK
Filled with mixed feelings on this one -- it certainly had a story that sent feelings up and down my spine, broke my heart and mended it. I wasn't keen on either of the main characters. Nothing really zinged for me. The writing felt like it lagged all the way through. Nothing felt sharp or witty, and neither did I ever feel deeply like I imagined I would after reading the blurb and a ton of reviews. The subject matter is heartbreaking -- in more ways than one. I'm not hard-hearted Edna, so I did ...more
Willow Winters

• Say You Still Love Me
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • When August Ends
  • Evermore
  • The Promise (Neighbor from Hell, #10)
  • Huge Deal (21 Wall Street, #3)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Million Dollar Devil
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Justified (Loveless, Texas, #1)
  • The Last Post
  • The Unhoneymooners
  • Untitled (Game On, #5)
  • Best Laid Plans
Karina Halle is a former travel writer & music journalist and The New York Times, Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling author of The Swedish Prince, The Pact, Love, in English, The Artists Trilogy, Bad at Love & over 45 other wild and romantic reads. She lives on an island off the coast of British Columbia with her husband and her adopted pup Bruce, where she drinks a lot of win ...more
“I’m in love with her.
I know that with every damaged inch of my being.
I love her.
She is the pulse of my heart.”
1 likes
“Valerie,” I whisper to her. “Tell me you love me. Tell me you love me, and I’ll tell ye I love you more.” 1 likes