Start by marking “Faycalibur (Less Valued Knights, #2)” as Want to Read:
Faycalibur (Less Valued Knights, #2)

Faycalibur

(Less Valued Knights #2)

Legend tells of an impostor-sword crafted by a witch-queen, destined to destroy a king. The whole story has never been told. Until now.

Recently appointed to the Table of Less Valued Knights, Sir Thomas the Hesitant doesn't mind that the credit always goes to celebrity-knights. He tells himself this frequently. He doesn't truly believe it. The truth is, he thinks it's
Published February 2nd 2019 by Liam Perrin

To ask other readers questions about Faycalibur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faycalibur

Start your review of Faycalibur (Less Valued Knights, #2)
Petrik
Feb 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Light-hearted fantasy
You can get the first book of this series for FREE by subscribing to the author’s newsletter here: http://liamperrin.com/free-sir-thomas/

ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

3.5/5 stars

The Less Valued Knights is back to bring a smile upon your face.

Faycalibur is the second book Liam Perrin’s Less Valued Knights series. The story continues straight from where the first book left off and it mainly revolves around Thomas as he undertakes a quest to find the missing wizard,
Samir
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book, I like it. *smashes Kindle* Another!
Esme
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the first in this series, and this is an author I drop everything else I’m reading to get my hands on their newest book. This one won’t be out until February 1st – but that’s pretty soon, just a couple weeks away!

I love that there’s a little refresher at the beginning, I’ve become a big fan of those as my memory gets worse and the amount I’m reading grows – if it’s been a while since you read Sir Thomas worry not!

This book picks up shortly after the events of book 1, and Thomas has
Adam
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are certain books that, when mentioned, trigger an immediate emotion that has stayed with you since first reading it. Liam Perrin’s Sir Thomas the Hesitant and the Table of Less Valued Knights is one of those books, evoking feelings of wit, earnestness, and warmth that’s rare to find. It was one of the most welcome surprises I’ve read in recent years, and it has solidified Perrin as an author I would seek out with each new release. I am happy to report that Faycalibur, the next book in the ...more
Wol
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sir Thomas the Hesitant and the Table of Less Valued Knights is one of the best surprises I’ve had since I started blogging, hands down. Filled with charm, whimsy and hilarious asides, I pretty much shoved it into the hands of everyone I spoke to as I was reading it. So it’s fair to say I had high hopes for this sequel, and I was thrilled to find that Perrin has both outdone himself and found his own unique style along the way.

Faycalibur picks up shortly after the events of Sir Thomas, and we
Shae
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
This was a great read - the adventures of Sir Thomas the Hesitant and friend Sir Philip the Exceptionally Disadvantaged make me smile!

"What exactly is the plan here Thomas?" "Find the witch, find the wizard." Philip nodded. "There's an appealing simplicity to it, I'll give you that." He chewed his lip. "Any thoughts on the middle part?"

Full of really likable characters, warmth and humour. Looking forward to reading more from Perrin.

Kristen
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full review is here, on my blog!~

This is the continuing story of Sir Thomas the Hesitant, a knight of King Arthur, but not of the Round Table, but rather of the table of Less Valued Knights. It is up to the less valued knights to take on the jobs that the Round Table knights can’t… or won’t.

In this volume, Merlin has gone missing, but Arthur and his Round Table knights have gone north, where armies are amassing for war. This leaves the task of finding Merlin to Sir Thomas, who takes on the task
Liam Perrin
Jan 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Faycalibur includes a story-so-far intro, so you don't have to read Sir Thomas (Less Valued Knights, #1) first, but I highly recommend it. Grab your free Sir Thomas ebook at liamperrin.com/free-sir-thomas when you sign up for my Preposterous Semi-Occasional Newsletter. Thank you for reading!

See you in Camelot :)
Liam
Ciaran
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In short if you enjoyed Sir Thomas the Hesitant you’re going to enjoy Faycalibur simple as that, you’ll laugh, cry (maybe I guess it depends on your emotional disposition), beam with delight, force air out of your nose in merriment, and have a rip roaring good time.

There is more character development, depth to the plot, and bigger laughs. Also hands down the greatest bath scene from any book.

Well worth the time investment.
Bethan Hindmarch
Feb 10, 2019
Denis
Mar 18, 2019
Anders
rated it did not like it
Mar 08, 2019
Tnkw01
Daniel Ionson
Francis

• The Sword of Kaigen
  • Orconomics (The Dark Profit Saga, #1)
  • The Gods of Men (Gods of Men, #1)
  • The Hod King (The Books of Babel, #3)
  • Uncrowned (Cradle, #7)
  • Priest of Lies (War for the Rose Throne, #2)
  • Balam, Spring
  • Blackfog Island (The Dungeoneers, #2)
  • The Lost Temple of Ssis'sythyss (The Dungeoneers #3)
  • The Gutter Prayer (The Black Iron Legacy, #1)
  • Dungeoneers: Mazerynth (The Dungeoneers Book 4)
  • The Rage of Dragons (The Burning, #1)
  • Bound (Book of the Ancestor, #2.5)
  • Six Sacred Swords (Weapons and Wielders, #1)
  • Jade City (The Green Bone Saga, #1)
  • One Word Kill (Impossible Times, #1)
  • Tales of Kingshold (The Wildfire Cycle #1.5)
  • A Little Hatred (The Age of Madness, #1)
Liam Perrin has been roughly geosynchronous for more than a few decades and likely will remain so. Most recently, he orbits the center of Earth from a position outside of Phoenix, Arizona where he tries to avoid high speed collisions with his wife, one daughter, a miniature Australian shepherd, a Russian tortoise, and a cat which turned up uninvited.

AWARDS
Liam is no stranger to storytelling. He

Less Valued Knights (2 books)
  • Sir Thomas the Hesitant and the Table of Less Valued Knights (Less Valued Knights, #1)