Start by marking “The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)

The Guinevere Deception

(Camelot Rising #1)

From New York Times bestselling author Kiersten White comes a new fantasy series reimagining the Arthurian legend, set in the magical world of Camelot.

There was nothing in the world as magical and terrifying as a girl.

Princess Guinevere has come to Camelot to wed a stranger: the charismatic King Arthur. With magic clawing at the kingdom's borders, the great wizard Merlin
Expected publication: November 5th 2019 by Delacorte Press

To ask other readers questions about The Guinevere Deception, please sign up.
Taylor It is wrong. If you follow the Amazon link on that edition, however, you are still directed to a page that lists the actual publication date (November…moreIt is wrong. If you follow the Amazon link on that edition, however, you are still directed to a page that lists the actual publication date (November 5, 2019). I sort my future releases by publication date, so if that is an issue here, you can switch editions by hitting "All Editions" and then selecting a different one. Hopefully a Goodreads librarian will see your question and correct it.(less)

Chaima ✨ شيماء
(jolts up awake) OH SHIT Kiersten White, queen of retellings, is writing a reimagining of the Arthurian legend and it's coming out this year!!!!!!!! ALSO THAT COVER
Helena of Sparta ✰ (on semi-hiatus)
description

OMG OMG OMG!!! Arthurian mythology is what I was raised on! And by Kiersten White?! 😱 SIGN ME THE HECK UP!!! Now starts the countdown to my most anticipated book of 2019!!! Sniffle sniffle...November is too far away!!!

description
Nick
May 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
just imagine this cover in a hardcover copy
ELLIAS (elliasreads)
SCREAMS.

AN ARTHURIAN RETELLING???!?!?!!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!?!

ASDA1@#!@SDKSD)()$*#FGH!@#!#)!@#AKSDLJASDKAS:D.!@#_!(@)_!@)#Y!@(#)!* )!D:SFK
@#)$()ASIQWPJOPCXJVLWMFPQKFQ:S{_#$!@vsd!!!???!!!!

my poor broke college ass will drop out because im going to be fucking screwed over by all these AMAZING NEW 2019 RELEASES!!!!
Alexandra Elend Wolf
This cover is beautiful so beautiful.

I just want to stare at it all day.
_______________________

Isn't it crazy how I keep adding Kristen White's books to my tbr when I haven't read a single one? A little bit. But, hey! They all sound amazing! And I keep swearing that I'll find time to read them soon 😅

Also, White's personality? Love her! I think her sense of humor is just like mine. And yes, I'll keep adding her books to my tbr just because of that. I don't feel ashamed.
Megan ❀
Feb 14, 2019 marked it as to-read-not-released  ·  review of another edition
3/6/19: do you ever see a cover SO BEAUTIFUL you weep? because same, my friend, same.

HIT ME WITH THAT HYPE
Nicki Chapelway
I don't even tend to like Kiersten White books, but the second she said Arthurian mythology with changelings... I was on board.
Sabrina
Mar 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
My heart is so happy right now.
Iris
Mar 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
OH. MY. GOD. Is this the most gorgeous cover ever or is this the most gorgeous cover ever??? I am in love. All the heart eyes.
Joana
Mar 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
MY EYES WERE NOT READY TO BEHOLD THIS MAGNIFICENT COVER 😍
Katherine
Mar 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
You know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover....but SHIT that is one badass cover!!!
Delirious Disquisitions
Um, RUDE but why didn't anyone tell me Kiersten White was releasing another book this year???
Alice
Mar 11, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cover-love
I feel like I know what's in store for us in this book, but that doesn't mean I can't admire the cover.
Tova
Feb 17, 2019 marked it as 2019-releases
Kiersten is a Goddess and I love her and I’m so glad the book series she hinted at on her Elizabeth Frankenstein tour is coming out relatively soon. I’m hyped.
Taylor
My fave Kiersten White is coming out with a new series reimagining Arthurian legend?? WHERE CAN I SIGN MY SOUL AWAY FOR THIS?!

The book gods have blessed us with these 2019 releases you guys 😭
Stephanie L (catteabooks)
Okay, Kiersten. I don't know how you'll be able to one up yourself from the perfection that was Lada in The Conqueror's Saga, but it's safe to say I'll be reading this come November and still be wondering how on earth you did it.
˗ˏˋliaˎˊ˗
Mar 06, 2019 marked it as 2019-anticipated-releases  ·  review of another edition
not gonna lie, i would DIE for that cover
Jackie ϟ Bookseller
Arc received from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
asbah
Feb 15, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series-tbr

COVER REVEAL
OMG THESE COLOURS ARE MY FAVOURITE COMBO 😍😍
•••
I’m so friggin pumped for this! AHHH, there are so many exciting books coming out! But if there’s one person who I can trust with this story, it’s Kiersten White.
Serethiel ☽ ✨
A King Arthur retelling set IN CAMELOT??? SIGN ME UP.
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
How have I not heard about this until now?
Natalie Monroe
Kiersten, you are SLAYING with these retellings. Just shut up and take my money.
Pie
Feb 14, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
GUINEVERE-CENTRIC KING ARTHUR BOOK BY KIERSTEN WHITE CAN I GET A HECK YEAH
rin 눈_눈 WATCH GOOD OMENS
im not much into the arthurian legend but this cover snaPPED and im shallow as that
Christina Kneidel
*retelling: King Arthur legend*

Emer (A Little Haze)
Mar 08, 2019 marked it as will-never-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Oh look. Kiersten White writing more fan fiction again... After the utter trainwreck that was The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein this is an absolute no.
ʙᴇʟʟᴀ.: ☾**:.☆*.:。.
Wait... this Guinevere looks like Morgana le Fay?
I'M IN:D
Swetlana (The Caffeinated Bookworm Life)
1) It's Kiersten White
2) It's a retelling by Kiersten White
3) It has a RIDICULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL cover

thats it. thats all the reason you need, really.
Maria
Apr 28, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
this has to be as good as the conqueror’s saga (update: not over it, crying, obsessed). okay? thank you.
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
Mar 07, 2019 marked it as tbr-unreleased
Shelves: 2019-releases
The girl of this cover could choke me and I’d be totally fine with that because she’s STRIKING
« previous 1 3 next »
Kiersten White is the New York Times bestselling author of many books for teens and young readers, including And I Darken, Now I Rise, Bright We Burn, The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein, and Slayer. She lives with her family near the ocean in San Diego, where she perpetually lurks in the shadows. Visit Kiersten online at KierstenWhite.com and follow @KierstenWhite on Twitter.

Camelot Rising (3 books)
  • Untitled (Camelot Rising, #2)
  • Untitled (Camelot Rising, #3)