Start by marking “Toto's Tale: The Wizard Was Odd Trilogy” as Want to Read:
Toto's Tale: The Wizard Was Odd Trilogy

Toto's Tale: The Wizard Was Odd Trilogy

A Wizard of Oz, Epic Adventure...For 21st Century Readers

A commemorative series from a unique perspective, Toto's! A multidimensional plot-twister w updated cast of wondrous, quirky misfits.

The original Wonderful Wizard of Oz was first published in the year 1900. America was for the first time, the world's most affluent country, yet, electrical ligh
ebook
Published January 10th 2019 by BookBaby

Start your review of Toto's Tale: The Wizard Was Odd Trilogy
Dustin
Aug 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Well, this could very interesting and fun! Note: this is a Kickstarter campaign. I am sharing to help spread the word. Please do not feel obligated to donate, but I'd hate to discourage anyone from doing so, too. Check out the video and if this 21st century Wizard of Oz is something you'd like to back, then I'd encourage that. Thank you for your time.

Gina Oster
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s amazing that, no matter how many times I read this book, it continues to consume all my senses…..pulled at my emotions all over again. And once I finished Toto's Tale I couldn't wait to order Trail of Tears( It's sequel).
Sherri
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s, ebooks-owned
A very interesting twist on the original book. Found it quite delightful!
Carolyn Pearson
Aug 08, 2019
Shalabh Saxena
Feb 13, 2018
Bob Moyer
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Very funny , fast moving, and witty. Lots of twists, better than the original book. Hard to put down. Will check out the second book, Trail of Tears.
Wesley Sloat