Start by marking “The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook: 101 Regional Classics Made Simple” as Want to Read:
The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook: 101 Regional Classics Made Simple

The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook: 101 Regional Classics Made Simple

Savor delizioso dishes with The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook.

Real Italian cuisine is all about simplicity. Using just a few fresh and simple ingredients, The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook brings you the authentic taste of Italy with recipes that prove less is always more.

From Chicken Marsala to Pasta Carbonara to Tiramisu, this cookbook features regional classics that

Kindle Edition
Published January 15th 2019 by Rockridge Press

To ask other readers questions about The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook

Start your review of The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook: 101 Regional Classics Made Simple
Erin Cataldi
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a drool worthy book. The recipes all sound amazing! I've only made a few so far, but they've all been "magnifico." The cookbook is divided into nine sections, from soups to appetizers to meats and pastas. It's all there. There is even a great opening section on the different regions and variety of Italian food that I appreciated and helped me get more into some of the recipes. Accompanying every recipe are helpful tips such as substitutions, wine pairings, estimated time, and whether ...more
Dagmar
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best easy Italian cookbook yet

If Simplicity is what you are looking for in a cookbook, this one is definitely for you. I wish all cookbooks on international cuisine were as well organized and easy to use.
April Braswell
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Brava! Delizioso! 101 Classic Italian Recipes Distilled to Few Fresh Ingredients
101 Regional Classics made simple: Francesca Montillo delivers 101 terrific classic Italian dishes, distilling them down to 5-Ingredients per, and making them all delizioso! Brava Francesca! (Opera fan, had to work in a Brava since I could! Lol)

I received a free copy from the publisher for an honest review. Honestly and seriously delicious!

Since the Amazon LOOK INSIDE and TOC is not yet up here, I’ll give you an peek
Virginia Campbell
"The 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook:101 Regional Classics Made Simple" from author FRANCESCA MONTILLO, is a taste-filled treat for lovers of Italian cooking and culture. More than just a cookbook, it is also a tutorial on the foods of the various regions of Italy. A helpful glossary defines food names and cooking terms. You will also learn "Italian Essentials for American Kitchens"--which covers "The Pantry", "The Refrigerator & Freezer", "The Equipment", and "The Care Techniques". Then, there ar ...more
Kathleen Kelly
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What could be better than an Italian cookbook and a 5 ingredient one at that? Both hubby and I love Italian food and a lot of recipes for Italia food has a lot of ingredients that can be prohibitive. This one that has 5 ingredients is perfect if you don't want to have to buy a lot of stuff. I made the Sausage with Mushrooms and Tomatoes, although I did add in some wide egg noodle pasta, it was delicious. I have a few other recipes marked such as Italian Style Pork Chops and Lemon Bundt Cake. Wha ...more
Andra Shaw
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found great recipes in this book. I love authentic Italian food. Although these easy to follow simple recipes may not be the way your Italian Grandma may have prepared themail highlighted dishes, the steps to making them that the author presents come from someone who knows how to cook good food. Finding the ingredients for the recipes was quite uncomplicated.

I recommend this book to anyone who likes to cook and eat good food and wants to keep the preparations simple.
Sherry
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG! Such good looking food...Absolutely drooling over it! I have not tried they recipes yet but as a professional cook I know they are going to be great!. Such simple ingredients and cooking, a great way to get you in and out of the kitchen fast. Looking forward to experiencing a lot of these. The soups look fantastic and so easy to make. This is a great travel companion if you are are in a kitchenette with limited facilities.
Sandi Bonavita
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice and easy

Looking forward to making delicious easy meals and starters. Great for week night entertaining.
Read through the whole book and have bookmarked several recipes already
Kim
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Maybe this is a good cookbook full of wonderful recipes but there are hardly any pictures so I will never know if there is something worth trying.
Nick Sanders
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simple and tasty Italian food, in an easy-to-make way. Not the most spectacular Italian cookbook, but certainly a useful one.
Den
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book

My dad's was Italian, from Lombardy. The recipes here are deliciously authentic, and beautifully described. Lovely book. Very enjoyable to read and use.
Bernadette O'Connor
Jan 21, 2019
Melissa Bennett
Mar 02, 2019

• One-Pot Pasta Cookbook: 65 Super Easy Recipes for One-and-Done Meals
  • Healthy Eating One-Pot Cookbook: 101 Effortless Meals for Your Instant Pot, Sheet Pan, Skillet and Dutch Oven
  • Valkyrie (Expeditionary Force Book 9)
  • Forgiven (StarMyst, #2)
  • The Ultimate Instant Pot® Cookbook for Two: Perfectly Portioned Recipes for 3-Quart and 6-Quart Models
  • Dragonfly Summer (Smith Mountain Lake #2)
  • Skillet Cookbook: Delicious Skillet Recipes That Will WOW your Whole Family
  • Notes of a Native Son
  • The Decameron
  • Our Mutual Friend
  • The Lost Art of House Cleaning
  • The Old Money Book
  • Old Money, New Woman: How To Manage Your Money and Your Life - Secrets of America's Upper Class
  • The Frugal Life: How a Family Can Live Under $30,000 and Thrive
  • The Butler's Guide to Running the Home and Other Graces
  • Easy Baking From Scratch: Quick Tutorials Time-Saving Tips Extraordinary Sweet and Savory Classics
  • Glimpses of Grace: Daily Thoughts and Reflections