Start by marking “Just One Night: A Cheating Story” as Want to Read:
Just One Night: A Cheating Story

Just One Night: A Cheating Story

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
If her husband won’t participate in their anniversary celebration, another man will.

Cate has everything prepared. A hotel room, wrapped gifts, romantic music…and the entire thing is a surprise. Nothing but the best for their tenth year wedding anniversary.

All her husband has to do is wrap up the shift at his job at a normal time. Cate doesn’t think that’s too much to ask f
ebook
Published January 10th 2019 by Ava Sterling

To ask other readers questions about Just One Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Night

really liked it 4.00  ·

Brenda Sparks
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From beginning to end I found the main character in this story, Cate, very sympathetic. I don't condone cheating, but I can certainly understand why she allowed it to happen. There's nothing like feeling unloved and unwanted to make someone long for companionship. And the ending...Wow! So powerful. This story follows one woman's journey from unappreciated wife to wanton temptress. It's an exciting and thrilling journey from the first page to the last.
Andrea
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it
The writing was good. The premise was good. Even though going in that this was a short story, I wanted more. I wanted more back story. I wanted development. I don't know - I just wanted more. I just don't think I am a short story kind of gal.

If you are a fan of short stories, this is for you though. It has feelings, creative writing, and some sexiness for you. I don't condone cheating but I can understand how it happens, for sure.
J
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cate is preparing for her 10 year wedding anniversary. Only to get a call from her less than attentive husband who will be working the night away. Why let a night go to waste when an attentive Vic shows up?
The following lines sums up everything: "She wanted romance. She wanted affection. She wanted to be wanted"

I received a free copy and am voluntarily providing this review.
Tammy
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steamy! Fast-paced read with off the charts hot chemistry and a fun story. I really liked it.