Start by marking “Ask Me Something Easy: A Novella” as Want to Read:
Ask Me Something Easy: A Novella

Ask Me Something Easy: A Novella

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Jake Wilder can't take his eyes off the beautiful auburn haired girl. He was determined to get to know her. But when tragedy strikes can he learn to let go and love again?Stephanie Miller had an abusive childhood and rough life. But her life changes when a stranger mistakes her for his long-lost girlfriend. Can she open up her heart to love or is she destined to a life of ...more
Published January 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ask Me Something Easy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ask Me Something Easy

liked it 3.00  ·

Jo
Jul 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
OK.  I'm going to start this review with an apology.  I am sorry for what I am about to write.  I know that the author will have worked really hard to craft a story that she believed in, but I'm afraid that, for me at least, it completely missed the mark.

At the outset, the writing style felt akin to that in a school essay.  The narrative voice did improve, and relax as the tale went on, but the plot, sadly, didn't.

I simply didn't find any of this believable.  From the initial insta-love, to Step
Iris
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book. It's a hard read and could be triggering for some people but had a happy ending. I would recommend to people who like dark romances with a lot of hardship to overcome.
cynthia bodnar