Start by marking “NovelCraft: Crafting Your Novel From Beginning To End” as Want to Read:
NovelCraft: Crafting Your Novel From Beginning To End

NovelCraft: Crafting Your Novel From Beginning To End

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
I tend to gather a ton of information for random things as "ideas" for books, settings, characters, whatever. They're all stashed in a bunch of notepad docs in my "Work" folder, but by the time I'm looking for a certain piece of information, none of it makes sense anymore.

I looked online for a pre-made solution, but nothing offered the in depth options I wanted. So I made
Published May 25th 2018 by Liliom Press

To ask other readers questions about NovelCraft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NovelCraft

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Jul 26, 2019
Boomin Stevenson
marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2020
I'm Mandi. All my life I told everyone that I would be a writer...I just didn't know what I was going to write about. Naturally, they told me to chase my dreams but didn't expect much. Well, here I am...31 years old and a writer. It took a lot for me to get where I am, but I don't regret any of it!

In addition to writing, I run an online store at mandismuses.net, a roleplaying website, and have ju

News & Interviews