Start by marking “Sacred Fire: The Power of the First Element to Change Your Life” as Want to Read:
Sacred Fire: The Power of the First Element to Change Your Life

Sacred Fire: The Power of the First Element to Change Your Life

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Fire attracts our spirits and inspires our respect. From the illumination of a single candle to the phoenix that rises from the ashes, fire can add meaning, magic, and mystery to our lives. In Sacred Fire editor Maril Crabtree offers a collection of stories, poems, and meditations that show us how fire can help us make and accept necessary changes in our lives.

Maril Crabtr

Published December 31st 2006 by Adams Media Corporation (first published December 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Sacred Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sacred Fire

Sjmiles
Mar 19, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Maril Crabtree brings together short stories by authors who have experienced first hand transformation by fire. At a time when our country is facing one of its greatest transformations in its history, most readers can relate to stories of radical change. It's a book to keep by the nightstand and read over and over. Check the story entitle Homa Fire about realizing that change comes from within.

Crow