Start by marking “Night Beach” as Want to Read:
Night Beach

Night Beach

(The Seaside Saga #8)

From the New York Times bestselling author of Castaway Cottage comes a novel as captivating as the moonlit sea.

Published March 5th 2019 by Joanne DeMaio

To ask other readers questions about Night Beach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night Beach

LORI CASWELL
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Dollycas’s Thoughts

This story picks up immediately after the last story, Castaway Cottage ends when an unexpected guest arrives for Kyle and Lauren Bradford vow renewal and stops the event dead in its tracks. Kyle’s brother Shane has not been to Stony Point in years. He and Kyle had a huge fight and Shane left and the rest of the group vowed to have nothing to do with Shane ever again. And they didn’t until Lauren reached out to her brother-in-law and invited him to the upcoming ceremony. His ar
Susan Peterson
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Night Beach is a visit with old friends, sitting on the beach reminiscing, cherishing time with loved ones. Each visit back to Stony Point fills me with affection for the characters. This book picks up with the detritus of a canceled vow renewal, brought on by an unexpected and welcome visitor. As the characters deal with what has transpired, we are given a window into their pasts, with a hope for their future that includes living without regrets and a second chance to restore friendships and re ...more
Kim Bruce Daniel
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So happy the beach gang is back. Such a good quick read making you want more Stony Point friends!! I can’t wait for Little Beach Bungalow!!! I don’t want this series to end!!! ❤😁👍🏻⭐ ...more
Carol
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, contemporary
This is the eight book of the Seaside Saga series but not the last, By now, I feel that these friends are my old friends! This book picks up where Castaway Cottage ended. The failed vow renewal of Kyle and Lauren Bradford sends both of them into anger and grief over their marriage yet they both still love each other deeply. Lauren had sent an invitation to Shane Bradford, Kyle's long lost brother. But she was not aware of the deep rift between them.

We get backstory of the group of friends and s
Mitchy Beach
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a series of books and when the next one comes out, it feels so much like you've come home? That is the way I feel about the Beach Friends series from Joanne Demaio. The "Night Beach" focuses on the relationships between Kyle, Lauren, and Shane, and how the beach friends all deal the the failed vow renewal ceremony. It was impossible to put this book down. Joanne's writing is so real. It covers every emotion and nuance of the characters. I can't wait for the next book in the se ...more
Kristen
Night Beach made me feel like I was part of the residences of Stony Point, CT, made me want to think back and share past events and memories with the close knit beach friends, and believe second chances are possible. Kudos to Joanne DeMaio for another fantastic beach read. Keep them coming.
Laurel-Rain
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything was in place for the perfect beachside gathering. Lace-wrapped jars hung from white chairs on the sand. Paper lanterns and tiki torches glimmered in the twilight evening. A rowboat draped with roses and vines waited in the wings. Love floated on the salt air.

Until the arrival of a mysterious guest named Shane Bradford, a lobsterman with a tangled past in this little New England beach town.

Like a sudden sea breeze, the special evening quickly turns. And the residents of Stony Point mus
Susan (The Book Bag)
Night Beach is book #8 in Joanne DeMaio's wonderful Seaside Saga series. I've read every one of them and I find myself falling more in love with Stony Point and all of the wonderful characters with each book. I've come to think of the people from Stony Point as family and I love going back to check up on their lives.

I love how each book picks right up where the last one ended. This is a series that would be so easy to binge read because you just want the story to keep going, continuing on with
Margie Shaw
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Night Beach by author Joanne DeMaio is the 8th book in her seaside saga. All the friends from Stony Point are planning to come together to celebrate a vow renewal between Kyle and Lauren that unfortunately never takes place. It’s all due to an unwanted however invited guest. Kyle’s brother, Shane Bradford returns to town and causes havoc on the weekend plans. Even though these people are only characters in a book, you really get to feel like you know them and they become friends. Another thing I ...more
Carol Boyer
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series of books by Joanne DeMaio, it is like getting together with old friends you haven't been with in awhile! Just the cover of Night Beach will pull you in and you can read this book as a stand alone but it is so good to catch up on all the characters that make these stories wonderful. The descriptions of Stony Point and the beach decorations of candlelit seashell mason jars, the tiki torches, the happiness jar of the Ocean Star Inn, Blue Hydrangeas, and the waves that lap al ...more
Penny Stone
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NIGHT BEACH
AUTHOR: JOANNE DEMAIO

FIVE WONDERFUL STARS

I just spent the most wonderful weekend with my longtime friends at Stony Point. We had all gathered at The Ocean Star Inn for our dearest friends, Lauren and Kyle’s, beachside vow renewal ceremony for their tenth year anniversary. They had experienced some hard times over the course of those ten years, and this was going to be a new beginning. For better times.

The beach was all set up and gorgeous! Everything was perfect!! But an invited, but
Christie Marks
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Driftline

The driftline on the beach is the thread that sews the lives of these beach friends together. It's so easy to find oneself immersed in the story. I really didn't want it to end - kept watching the percentage climbing closer to 100, and didn't want to turn to the final page. A little more history revealed, a little more understanding of what makes them all tick. And eventual teaser for what will follow. The Little Beach Bungalow is anxiously anticipated.
Phylis Carpenter
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so glad to be back with my beach friends. I just love them. It makes you wonder if all beaches are like this. Wonderful people and wonderful times watching the Ocean Stars every day.

Once you start reading this book, just like the others, you are immersed in it. It seems like you are really there feeling what they do, experiencing what they do. I just hated to see the book end. Certainly can't wait til the next one comes out.

Lynn Hill
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Joanne, you have done it again! I love, love this book. But then that should come as no surprise, I am your biggest fan. I can't say enough good things about this book. I can't wait for the next one, I have a feeling it is going to be Shane's story. Thank you Joanne for writing such fantastic books!
Debra
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels like a family reunion with each book.Picturesque Stony Beach feels like home.The character development never disappoints.So wanted to pace myself reading it,but as usual devoured it .Joanne DeMaio is a gifted writer that captures your heart.Each new book in the series picks right up where the last stopped leaving you hungry for the next one.

Donna
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Another great story in the Seaside Saga. The author makes you feel like you are there and can actually see the scenes. The story starts right where the previous one ends. You will fall in love with the characters and they will become your friends. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book. It sounds like it will be very interesting!!
Kathi Rutherford
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Back to the beach

So,finally reunited with our beach friends for a vow renewal,but a storm is brewing on this special day.The black sheep of Kyle's family has returned to the scene of his crime.How does one man affect so many people?
Julie Barrett
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Night Beach by Joanne DeMaio
Love how this one the chapters is time stamped as events go on for just a few days.
Was so concerned about how the last book left off-fearful that a breakup was is in the works for many.
There's heartbreak, love, passion and so many more emotions arise in this book.
Starts where the last book left off and Mitch and Carole are talking to Kyle to get him to sober up then he decides to head to the cabin in the woods-which was to be their second honeymoon trip.
The whole cere
Becky Rathke
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beach Friends Never Disappoint!!

Another heartfelt winner of the seaside saga. This one definitely was more serious and emotional of a ride for me... What the heck happened between the brothers...Will we ever know???? Still love this series so much I tried to read it slowly to savor it but it's so good I finished in record time once again! Can't wait to see what happens next for this fabulous group of characters!
Ann
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick read! A delightful place to go to the beach

The friends are all here for a weekend renewal of wedding vows and one invited guest does the unthinkable. Read the book on how the past as a way of coming around full circle.
Brenda
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book as well as all the Stony Point seaside saga. I could see this series being made into a Hallmark series. Thank you Joanne for once again taking me to Stony Point, I can't wait until the next visit.
Janet Friesner
Mar 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Long series

I was sort of hoping that this book would be the last of this series. I have enjoyed this authors books that took place in the town of Addison. Like to see more of them.
Shelley Coletti
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
great but too short
Norma
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Too short, but a good continuation of the beach series. As always, she leaves you wanting more.
Constance
United

This has a new meaning for remembering together! Stars bring this to a threshold of new beginnings. Let’s have more!
Meredith Flynn
Mar 10, 2019
Lynn
Mar 13, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Joanne DeMaio is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary fiction. She lives with her family in Connecticut and is currently at work on her next novel.

Joanne enjoys hearing from readers at Facebook.com/JoanneDeMaioAuthor.

The Seaside Saga (9 books)
  • Blue Jeans and Coffee Beans