Start by marking “The Empire (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)” as Want to Read:
The Empire  (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)

The Empire

(Filthy Trilogy #3)

Harper and Eric are now faced with trust issues. Can they survive their enemies and find a path to love and forever?

The third and final book in the Filthy Trilogy.

Book one: The Bastard
Book Two: The Princess
ebook
Published March 12th 2019 by Julie Patra Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Empire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Empire

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I want him to touch me. I want to push him away. I'm a conflicted mess where this man is concerned."

What a ride the author has taken her readers on in this 'filthy' story full of bitterness, betrayal, bitches and bastards. And let's not forget the princess who hijacked his focus and brought the bastard to his knees. Can I just say what a beautiful bastard he is? Yes, he's passionate and powerful, rich and ruthless, but he's so much more than that. His mind is a maze and his touch is magic.

I
Sandy S
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

RELEASE DATE: March 12, 2019.

Passion. Lies. Family. Eric and Harper will feel the push and pull of a dynasty gone wrong. Secrets remain. Danger is everywhere. And the pull of a forbidden love will not be ignored.

••••••••••

REVIEW: THE EMPIRE is the third instalment in Lisa Renee Jones’ contemporary, adult THE FILTHY erotic, romantic suspense trilogy focusing on billionaire/
Bibliophile  Chloe
What a fantastic ending to this series!

The mystery, the intrigue and most of all the love that Eric and Harper have for each other.  Even when there is so much against them, so many people out to destroy what they have together, their love and trust for each other was unbreakable.

I love how this series flowed from one book to the next. I applaud the ending, it was clean, it was happy and it gave justice to Eric and Harper and gave punishment to the guilty parties involved. You are gonna have t
Amy [The Little Bookworm]
The Empire is the steamy, fantastic conclusion to the Filthy Trilogy and the end of Harper and Eric’s story.

After how The Princess ended I couldn’t wait to read this and to see what was next in store for Harper and Eric. This book did not disappoint. Questions were answered, mysteries were solved, secrets were revealed.

The Kingston family is one crazy mystery. They are full of secrets and making enemies left and right. They are out for Eric and Harper, but Eric has a plan to rid their lives of
Natalie The Biblioholic
I'll say it again... With a family like Eric's, who really needs enemies? They are a den of slithering snakes, a clan of game players and back stabbers, and they are truly evil. They would have to be to reap such havoc on his and Harper's lives. Luckily Eric has a plan to rid them from their lives, once and for all. It involves taking risks, putting their new relationship on the line, but it will be worth it if it grants them their happily ever after.

I love Eric so much! This man, this savant, t
Lisa Jones
Jan 22, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
THE FILTHY TRILOGY IS COMPLETE!!!

I'm so excited to announce the arrival of THE EMPIRE, the final book in my FILTHY TRILOGY. Eric and Harper have been so intense and exciting to write. I hope that you enjoy the conclusion and if you haven't started the trilogy, I hope you might binge it now!

THE BASTARD (book one)
Kobo → http://bit.ly/2Q
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
The Empire is not a standalone. You will want to start at book 1 to get the beginning of Eric and Harper's story.

The final conclusion is here! There has been so many questions since book 1. As a reader, you just didn't really know what was going on, all the way to the end. I love when I am kept guessing like that.

There were a lot of family secrets, hatred between certain family members and possible sabotage but you were never sure who was the true target and who was the true enemy.

During all t
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We all remember Eric from Grayson's books. BUT The Bastard & The Princess & The Empire can be read as a complete standalone trilogy - but I suggest you read the Dirty Rich series in the right order - all very adorable and sexy and exciting books! ☺

We're back with Harper and Eric where we left them in the second book. Eric was just about to tell Harper this big secret ...

And then of course we still have to find out what all the messages mean, who wants to kill everyone and what is what an
Carvanz
What a great conclusion to Eric and Harper’s story!

As these characters struggle to find the solution to end the War between the Kingstons and Eric, which now includes Harper, they find themselves tested as both individuals and as a couple. I loved how despite moments of uncertainty, they both rebounded and clung to one another in the end.

description

There are so many questions left to be answered when this book begins, and in the process there are equal amounts of twists and surprises. While this story doe
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Harper and Eric have only just found one another again and they can't focus on their emotions, on the fresh romance, when the world seems to be crumbling around them. Eric may consider his friends family, but his real family, the ones that call him The Bastard, are truly enemies and they're out for blood. After an avoided attack and some crazy coded messages Eric's father is hospitalized and his brother arrives unannounced and unhinged. For every p
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

This is more a case of it's not you, it's me, but I couldn't finish this book.

And I hate it, as I have been reading Lisa Renee Jones for years now.

But it has gotten to the stage for me that with each new book, I am struggling to remember who is who, what is what and who did whom (and what).

As we are getting anew book from a different series every month or so, they have all started to blend into one another to me, and I just can't do it anymore. I spend the first quar
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Whew! Finally Eric and Harper get some closure in their conclusion. The Empire picks up right after the events of the cliffy from The Princess, and the pace is just non-stop from page 1.

Eric has kept a secret for a long time, and it's this secret he fears will lose him the woman he's come to love with all his huge, huge heart. Harper and Eric are surrounded by secrets and lies from their families, betrayal, too. Thank God for Walker Security, there keeping them safe and protecting them. As Eric
Ari
Mar 11, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1 sorely disappointed stars

If only the Eric and the Harper find it in them to stop having sex and actually bothering with moving the plot forward, I'd have enjoyed it more. But I will tell you this, I consider this book an absolute shit for wasting my time, and I'm not going to give it more by writing a long ass review bitching about it.

#ThisIsWhereIDrawMyLine
Nadine Bookaholic
THE EMPIRE is the third book in the Filthy Trilogy and must be read in order of release, If you haven't read the first two books not only will you be lost reading this one but you will be missing out on one heck of a story line! Lisa Renee Jones, in my opinion, is a goddess when it comes to Romantic Suspense that will not only heat up your eBooks but will keep you so engrossed with the story that you just don't want it to end.

In this final chapter of the Harper and Eric's story so much comes to
Casey ~BookObsessionConfessions~
DNF @ 58%

I can't. I just can't even continue on with this book anymore. I hate that I have to DNF because I've already committed so much time reading the first two books and I'm over halfway into this one... but the repetition is KILLING ME.

description

If you've read my review for the last book, which you can find HERE, then you'll know that I was already struggling with every detail being repeated over and over again. I don't know if the author intentionally used repetition as filler to get three books ou
Tammy
Lisa Renee Jones can definitely write a story that keeps you flipping the pages and hoked to see what happens next.

Eric and Harper - I absolutely loved them together.

Who needs enemies when your own family comes stocked to the brim with them. Eric and Harper had so many issues fighting against them, but I am glad that they made it.

Eric is the entire package: amazing, smart, gorgeous, thoughtful and ruthless just to name a few. I love how him and Harper fought to stay by each others side throug
Alexandra
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five epic stars! A mind-bending conclusion to an enthralling series.

I’m dead! Damn this heart that is beating so fast. The Empire by Lisa Renee Jones left me breathless and speechless. I can’t find the right words to describe how much I loved this book because they are not enough. Epic finale for the Bastard and the Princess. An intense journey that I want to repeat because series like this are freaking gems! When I started the Filthy Trilogy, I lost myself deep and hard. I knew I was ruined for
Anne Victoria ·curlingtoesbooktalk·
The Empire is the final conclusion to the Filthy Trilogy Assassins are hunting them. Harper and Eric are yet to find out the puzzle that needed to be solved. They're playing in a minefield full of lies and deceptions. Secret that only the Kingston family can answer along with all of them being a suspect.

But it's not only in the Kingston's where secrets exists. It's also in between Harper and Eric. The time is ticking and revelations are bound to happen one way or another.

There's so many happen
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a free copy of the book from the author.

By now you've read the first two books...or you should have to get to this review.  If you haven't stop now and go back to The Bastard.  You can't read this out of order or the book won't read smoothly for you.

The Empire fills you in on all the family secrets.  Players you think are in the game might not be.  There are some characters that might surprise you even.  It's up to Harper and Eric to stay strong against the onslaught that's coming a
Babel
Intense, really intense.

This author knows how to pull tension from my guts and keep pulling until the very last word.
It's exhausting and demanding and I love it :-D

This is the third novel and the conclusion to a story that started with The Bastard and continued in the The Princess. The savant in Eric is out in the open for Harper to understand, love and support. This woman is made for him, she's resilient and all on board with his peculiarities. As a couple, they're struggling with trust issues
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
The Empire was a great conclusion to a sexy and suspenseful series. Lisa Renee Jones gives readers a combination of romance and intrigue and richly developed characters, all mixed into an engaging storyline.

“We are the bastard and the princess, but I don’t care anymore. I want you. I fucking need you. Do you understand me?”

Eric and Harper are a fantastic couple and the events of this story really pushed them to realize the depths of their feelings for each other. Harper was fiercer and more loy
Sassy Southern
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the third an final installment giving us an ending to Eric and Harpers relationship. This has been a wild ride with suspense, passion, love and deception. Harper has just overheard Eric and Grayson drop a bombshell on her world and her relationship with Eric. This series has been so full of twists and turns keeping you guessing. Now that Harper knows what Eric’s motives have been and how close to home they really are she’s lost and you can’t blame the poor girl. As ruthless as Eric is h ...more
Julie
A mind blowing conclusion to an awesome series.
The love that Eric and Harper have for each other is strong enough to sustain the mysteries and intrigue that were abound, there seems to be many against their union but their trust and love was unbreakable.
The stories in the series continued on flawlessly, making the understanding of the plot line flow correctly and with no interruptions the excitement and thrills hold the attention making story very addictive.
It was a very satisfying conclusion,
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Well it’s finally here The Empire, and things carry on from the end of The Princess. Eric and Harper have survived one blow after another, and all it does is make their relationship stronger.
I also love that Walker Security play a large part of in the protection, and a little dickie bird told me Savage is getting his own trilogy and that one to forward too.
Lisa keeps the tension high in this last part of the Eric and Harper adventure. As always the s
Pennie Morgan
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you did not read The Bastard and The Princess, STOP and read those in order before reading this one! The Empire finally wraps up all the questions or at least as much as possible. Eric and Harper are definitely meant for each other and finally they stop questioning that and learn to accept what they have and learn to live and love each other. Eric's family is evil, absolutely evil and it is a wonder he has turned out as well as he has although it is only because he was raised by his mother, t ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Empire by Lisa Renee Jones is book Three in the Filthy Trilogy. This continues the story of Harper and Eric, so you should really read the previous books, "The Bastard" and "The Princess " first to fully enjoy their story here. This book ties in the questions we have gather through this series along with our feelings for Harper and Eric. This series has taken me on a ride through a lot of twist and turns just waiting for their happy ending, I am such a fan of Ms. Jones that I try to stalk he ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
3.5 Stars. This is the last book in the Filthy trilogy. Harper and Eric are still working on uncovering the secrets trying to pull them apart. These secrets put a strain on the relationship and Harper is still trying to prove that she wants Eric, no matter what. Harper shows Eric that she has a great understanding of how his mind works. Eric is willing to put Harper’s concerns first because she reminds him of the promises he made to his mother . The unveiling of the secrets was a little lack lus ...more
Heather andrews
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eric sometimes just likes to use unique methods to make his woman stop talking, “Eric?” she says. “I keep asking what happened. You aren’t telling me everything. What—” I kiss her. H**l, I might eff her right here..." Eric just has no shame at times, "eff off,”Eric says and kisses me. After telling Savage to eff off, Eric proceeds to ignore our public location and kisses me quite thoroughly." I liked this book, I loved Eric.
Isha Coleman
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
The Empire (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10) by Lisa Renee Jones

For Harper and Eric at their worst is when they do their best work. Surrounded by danger, struggling with secrets and plowing through the collateral damage of their current situation is an adventure in itself. The Empire is the culmination of a love gone wrong fighting it's way right. Jones has a lock on anticipation. The Bastard was the spark that lit the candle, The Princess and highlighted the main event, The Empire. Tempta
Nicole
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I seriously don’t know why I am surprised every time Lisa gives us another book. But I am shocked, every single time. She brings it with this last one. The intrigue, the chemistry. Never a dull moment. Harper and Eric. The bastard and the princess. THE EMPIRE!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Hustle (Men of Inked: Southside, #4)
  • Untitled (Torn, #8)
  • Immortal Mine (Alpha and Omega, #5)
  • Jack (Devils Bend, #3)
  • Verdict (Alfha Law Firm, #3)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Misadventures with My Ex (Misadventures, #18)
  • Justify My Love (Shaken Dirty, #4)
  • Knox (Creed Brothers, #3)
  • Crazy for Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #5)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.2)
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)
  • Untitled (Exodus End, #4)
  • Nice and Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #3)
  • Ellery's Story (Before Forever #1)
  • One Night (Butler Cove, #5)
  • The Two Week Arrangement
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

In add

Filthy Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Bastard (Filthy Trilogy #1; Dirty Rich, #6)
  • The Princess (Filthy Duet, #2)