Start by marking “The Red Zone” as Want to Read:
The Red Zone

The Red Zone

New Sports Romance coming in Spring 2019!

They say the red zone is the hardest place to score.
But for me, those last twenty yards were my sweet spot.
They didn't call me Lukas "Last Minute Lucy" Callihan for nothing.
I was at the top of my game...until life sacked me harder than any linebacker ever could.
Losing my mom was devastating and left me as the sole person responsible
Expected publication: May 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Red Zone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Red Zone

Keri Loves Books
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m Calling Dibs!
An emotional, heart-warming second chance romance with all the feels. Grab the kleenex and get ready to shed a few tears. This one hits you right in the heart!

Lukas is back in his home town after ten years. After the sudden loss of his mother, he moved back home to care for his sister with special needs. It wasn’t a sacrifice, because loving Ella had always been nothing but pure joy. But parenting...well that was a whole other story.

Scarlett was Ella’s special education teacher.
Stephanie
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was consumed by Lukas & Scarlett’s story and it really pulled on my heart strings! I was drawn in from the first page and couldn’t stop reading.

Lukas is new favorite book boyfriend! Sweet, lovable, and an amazing caretaker are just some of his redeeming qualities. I loved watching him learn & grow as he took care of his sister Ella.

Scarlett used to tutor Lukas when they were in high school. She wasn’t prepared for him coming back in her life.

I enjoyed Lukas & Scarlett together.
Heather andrews
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Luk is the gentlemanly sort, “because this is a date, Red. And when I take a girl I like on a date, I hold her hand.” Luk doesn't really have a lot of patience, “but if we don’t leave soon, I’m going to have to throw you down on this candy table and have my way with you here.” I liked this book, I loved Luk.
Cali Gals
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was the perfect fit for my rainy day afternoon. What a beautiful, sweet, and yes sexy romance book. So let me tell you a (little) bit about Mister Quarterback and Red. Not too much though cause I am a spoiler free kind of gal. Hee hee

This couple met in high school. He was a senior playing football. Can you guess the position? Haha. Anyway Scarlett (aka Red) winds up being Lukas’ (aka Mister Quarterback) French Tutor. This story flows beautifully back and forth in time. It gives a wond
Heidi Dickinson
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! It had it all-a swoony football player, second chance, a small town, it was perfect!! Lukas and Scarlett were perfect together! I’m going to keep this short and sweet to leave all of the surprises for you to find-and just say this is a must read-run and one click this-you will not regret it!!
Amie Knight
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ira
Feb 06, 2019
Diane plourde
May 18, 2019
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Can I just call dibs on this entire book? The Red Zone is guaranteed to hit you right in the feels with it’s perfect blending of sweet, sexy and emotion. Amie Knight did such a beautiful job in making each and every character in this book not just lovable, but so real you’d swear they could just pop right out of the pages and hang out with you. Where Lukas and Scarlett stole my heart with all the swoon, Ella stole my heart with just how adorable she is.
From her stubbornness to her sassy humor a
Konny
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Red Zone by Amie Knight is a full length, standalone novel, a unique story.
Lukas Callihan is a football athlete, on top of his world when in the blink of an eye everything changes. He becomes the sole guardian for his little sister, Ella.
He's slowly drowning in his grief and responsibilities and the only one who can help is Ella's beloved teacher, Scarlett.
Scarlett and Lukas are acquaintances and share a past. She loves to hate him, but their chemistry is through the roof high and they can't
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
At the pinnacle of his professional football career, Lukas gets devastating news that causes him to return home and play for a lesser team. With his mom gone he is now in charge of taking care of his special needs sister Ella. Coming home is not as bad a s he thought when he crosses paths with Scarlett, the geeky teenager who tutored him in HS. But she is no longer geeky, she is his sister's teacher. Can feeling from his youth be revitalized? Or will Scarlett keep everything professional? With b ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
↪ R E V I E W ↩
This is not my first read by the author but a first official review for sure!! The blurb is what caught my attention, along with the cover plus I have read her books before and remembered her writing style.
This was one of the sweetest reads!!

FOR THE FULL REVIEW & MORE -> CLICK HERE
Jamie
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Skittles and Ella are my favorite part of the book. Ella is adorable and she is sure to win you over with her personality. Lukas & Scarlett meet in high school when Scarlet tutors Lukas in French the language of love they say. Both go there separate ways until Lukas returns home after many years. Lukas just may make it to the red zone and win back his Red lady. I enjoyed this second chance romance for the most part. I hope we get oliver 's book .
Happily Mary After
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-may
Sweet, Sexy and so much heart. Full rec on Frolic to follow soon.
Caro