Start by marking “Luck of the Devil (Ravens Ruin MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Luck of the Devil (Ravens Ruin MC #2)

Luck of the Devil

(Ravens Ruin MC #2)

I’m good enough to protect her.

I’m good enough to die for her.

But, I’m not good enough to touch her?

I may be the Vice President of the Ravens Ruin MC, but her brother, the President, has given all of us orders that she’s off-limits.

It’s for the best, really.

The demons in my past love to play with a pretty little girl like her
Published January 13th 2019 (first published January 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Luck of the Devil, please sign up.
Dianna Falsone OMG yes!!! I can not wait to read TJ's story! I drove myself crazy trying to find it!

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
After just finishing Luck of the Devil I am struggling to find the right words to describe my feelings on the book. There are so many of them, but the simplest thing to say would be that my mind is blown.

I've been waiting for this story from the moment I finished Sins of the Father. Marie James teased us so much about Briar and Molly in that one that the build up was huge. It was all worth it though. This story was dark and delicious and just something impossible for me to put down. It was a br
Kim  Brewing
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Being a MC princess is not all it's cracked up to be for Molly especially when she loves her brother's, the president, best friend. Briar knows the one thing he wants is not meant to be his.

This is a great forbidden love story. Loved the journey
Melissa Best
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Past 50% I ended up skimming this book. It is one of the worst MC books I have read. It doesnt even make sense half the time. I cant even believe this is the same author who wrote Cerebus MC. It does not read like a normal MC books, minimal brother loyalty, just really screwed up. Probably enough that I will never read this author again.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lynch and TJ warned everybody in the club away from their baby sister. She is all grown up now and has her sights set on Briar, Lynch’s VP, but he has to stay away from her or risk death. But is Molly worth the risk of dying for a little taste? Briar knows he is risking his life every time he even looks at her too long. When Lynch and TJ get word that Briar has been involved with Molly they lose their s**t. Does Briar really lose his life for loving Molly? Will Molly ever be able to forgive her ...more
Caitlin Audet
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

Molly has been crushing hard on her older brother's best friend since she was fourteen years old. Four years later and those feelings have only intensified, despite never being reciprocated beyond friendly and familial. With two brothers to keep any and all guys away, especially since one is the president of the Ravens Ruin MC and the other always thirsty for blood, Molly is beyond frustrated and ready to make her move to prove she isn't a litt
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

Book two of the Raven Ruins MC series, and it's just getting hotter and more dangerous. In the first story, we find out that Briar the VP, and Molly, the Princess, have a thing but Briar knows that he can't go there... that it will mean his death if he does. But despite the warning they can't resist each other. In a story of twists and turns, with lots of push and pull, Marie James takes us on a journey that keeps you locked into your kindle until the very last word.
Sassy Southern
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marie James did it again with her book about Briar and Molly. This couple really loves each other and goes through many obstacles to be together.

I loved the way that Marie had Briar be so caring toward Molly but rough towards everything else.

I recommend you read this book and all the the Ravens Ruin MC.- By Kristina
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hotter, grittier and more passionate.
I’m really enjoying this series, and the characters.
Well written and exciting this story flowed nicely as the story unfolded.
This is Briar and Molly’s story. Theirs is a forbidden slow burn story is full of angst and passion.
Secrets, betrayal and some unexpected surprises had me captivated to the story.
4.5 stars!
Carol Hepstall
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
was absolutely blown away by Briar and Molly's story. I was so intrigued by the storyline and characters that I couldn't stop turning pages. Totally capraviated and riviated to every word. Marie James outdid herself with this book. Absolutely stunning
Sandra Foy
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Loved Briar and Molly's story! It pulled you in and kept you turning the pages. Ravens Ruin men are rough, fight hard, and love even harder. Looking forward to TJ's story.
Tanya
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

What a great story
I love the love these two have for eachother
Devotion at its finest
Trying to do the right thing
Briar is my new favorite character
I loved Molly as well
Michelle
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read

Luck of the Devil - The second book in this gripping Ravens Ruin series - Can be read as a standalone but to fully connect with all of the characters, I would highly recommend reading book 1 - Sins of The Father first.

I was dying to read Briar and Molly's story and Marie James did not disappoint, Briar is hiding and fighting past demons alongside his desire for his Presidents sister, a sister who has been ordered untouchable to each and every member of the Ravens Ruin MC. Will he finally give it
Suzanne
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-blog-reads
During Sins of the Father, I was very intrigued by Briar. You could tell he was a tortured soul. Then you have Molly. The MCs Princess. The one he cannot touch. There attraction is evident right from the start. Their pull almost magnetic. But there was so much Briar was hiding. I loved Molly’s character as she has the right amount of spunk, especially living in the world that she does. This MC is very dark but very loyal. They are rough and tumble. There is the right amount of angst and passion ...more
Clayr Catherall
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t get enough of this series! This book was everything I had hoped for, and so much more. I cried, I laughed, and held my kindle in a death grip, till the very last page....SO GOOD!

Briar is the Vice President of the Raven’s Ruin MC. Not that, that stands for anything, if wants to be with the love of his life. She’s the one woman he can’t have, but the only one he wants. Molly is the Princess of the MC and strictly forbidden...

Love all the characters in this series. Highly recommend if you lo
Ri
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

Love this author and this series. It is most definitely on the grittier side of MC life. Although, it's not as dark as the first book of this series.

The author always does an amazing job creating characters that are multidimensional and I appreciate that as I'm trying to figure them out our what their motivating driving force is.

Can't wait for the next story. It ended with a brief look that has my attention piqued.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a ride .
What Molly feels for Briar is shown with ever word in this book , what he feels for Molly even deeper, their love has been denied long enough.
Is he willing to die for their love?
The twists and turns in this book had me on the edge of my seat.
The love these two have made my heart hurt
Will they make it to happy?
That is for you to find out when you trad their story
Kerry Fletcher
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2!!! I was so excited for this. The first book kicked off the series amazingly and this one lived up to that and then some.

This time around the feel of the book was completely different. I felt the tension between Briar and Molly in book 1. That was like a slow tease to the main event.

Briar, VP to Ravens Ruin MC. Best friend to the Prez Lynch. For the past ten years his life has been the club. A self imposed celibacy stopped him from having any love. He lives for his club and the life it g
JoAnna G
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Amazingly Dark, Gritty, Love Worth Fighting For Stars

First things first. Superbly written MC life. Excellent job Ms. James.

This is book two in The Ravens Ruins MC. It can be read as a standalone but I would read book one just so you can get a feel for the characters. Now, I have read lots of books by Marie James and have loved them all. This one I love as well but is altogether different. It is dark. It is gritty, raw and feels real. To me, this one depicts what I believe a real MC would be.
Jan
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Luck of the Devil is the second book in the series, and this is Briar and Molly's story.

Luck of the Devil is a falling for the best friends sister kind of story, MC style.

There is a lot of mystery surrounding Briar, why he is celibate, if you have read the previous book this would make you curious as to why a man who is surrounded by the clubs debauchery and open sex antics is this way, has chosen to abstain from something that is offered to him daily on a plate by the club whores.
Slowly the
AC Squared Book Blog
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series so I hard!!! I read the prequel in the Wanted Outlaw Anthology before reading this. I'm SOOOO glad I did, because it really helped to understand a few things.

I was so excited about Briar and Molly Sins of my Father and I was super curious about each of them. At that point we knew little about Briar other than he was celibate and Lynch's best friend. And of course, we got to know Molly through Zoe. Well this book gave us some MUCH NEEDED answers and insight on both of the
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Luck of the Devil (Ravens Ruin MC #2)
Author: Marie James
Genre: MC, Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5/5

Marie’s back with this, the second book from her Ravens Ruin series and this time the focus is on Vice President Briar and the clubs original Princess Molly.

We got to meet the pair briefly in Sins of the Father and now we finally get the answers to the questions surrounding Briar’s celibacy and his reasons for keeping Molly at arm’s length despite his obvious attraction towards her. Molly ha
Barbara
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. James amazes me how her books always seem to outdo one another. Her flare for words, her unique intriguing storylines keep me on high alert for any new books that she produces for us. If you haven’t read Ms. James, she is a must. From her contemporary books to her MC books (and a lot of other inbetween) she is simply an outstanding story teller and Luck of the Devil is no acception. Kudo’s Ms. James for a job well done.

For Molly, growing up the kid sister to the Prez of the Raven Ruin’s MC (
Rebecca Austin
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Briar is the Ravens Ruin VP but that doesn't mean he get any special treatment at all. His orders from his president, Lynch are to stay as far away from his younger sister, Molly Jenkins, as possible and that she is hands off from all of the bikers.

Molly Jenkins has grown up around the MC world and has had a crush on Briar for as long as she can remember. She can tell he wants her to if he would stop pushing her away.

Can Molly and Briar sort out their feelings or will the temptation be too much
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"My hands are trembling with rage and the urge to prove to her just exactly what my demons feed on."

I met the characters while reading Sins of the Father and was very intrigued to learn the VP's secrets. I knew he was attracted to the club president's baby sister and that forbidden aspect was a delicious treat to look forward to.

I already knew that he, along with her brothers, believed that no man was good enough for her. She was especially off-limits to the club members. But tell that to he
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Wow! This is the second book in the Raven Ruin MC and this book was even better than the first. Briar and Molly’s story was hot and filled with life or death choices.

Briar is the VP and Molly is the Princess of the club. Molly’s brother has one main rule for his sister and that is none can touch her. Briar knows that if he does he will die, but it doesn’t stop him from wanting her.

Molly has only ever wanted Briar, but she is getting tired of waiting. When they finally get together will it cos
Mandie Foxylutely
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Ravens Ruin MC series but can be read as a standalone.

Briar is the VP of the MC and Molly is the Princess - that being the sister of the President and Enforcer and their over protectiveness of their sister know no bounds. No man will ever be good enough for her in their eyes. This is one reason that Briar will keep his infatuation with Molly secret along with his dark inner self.

I had not read the first book in the series but I was easy able to pick up with the M
Jessica Lezama a
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
I was waiting for this book like a kid waiting for Christmas. Knowing it was a Best Friend's sister story and completely forbidden for Briar to lay eyes on Molly. I was so curious about why Briar is the way he is with his lifestyle.
Molly has only eyes for Briar since she was a teenager, growing in a world like the Raven Ruins MC Club, she thought her brother could understand and thought Briar's fears were unnecessary. But Briar knew better, there is nothing more important than the Club and their
Sheila'S Book Corner
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Briar is the VP of the Ravens Ruin MC, and is a celibate man by his own choice. However, he has strong feelings for his President's little sister Molly, the one woman who is off limits to him, who also has feelings for him, and goes out of her way to be near him. He tells her that she's too young for him, too innocent, they could never be together as it would be his death, but he can't seem to resist the pull to her. Molly loves Briar, and no matter what he says, she knows that they would be per ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• UnScripted (Creed MC, #2)
  • UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
  • Nowhere (Crimson Outlaws MC #1)
  • A Lighter Shade of Blue (Kings of Chaos, #2)
  • Declan (Soulless Bastards MC - NoCal, #1)
  • Wayward Secret (Wayward Saints MC, #7)
  • Finding Faith (The Black Mavericks MC, Book 2)
  • Inked (Sailor's Grave #2)
  • Jackson Pierce & Harley Jameson
  • Landing Eagle (Dead Presidents MC, #4)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • What If It's Right?
  • Made to Love
  • Ollie
  • Tryst
  • Forbidden Virgin
  • Love Amplified (Heavy Influence, #3)
  • Without Mercy (Babylon MC, #2)

Last Release:
Dancing with the Devil: A Ravens Ruin Novel Book 4

Next Release: Griffin: Cerberus MC Book 8

Marie James, full-time working mother of two boys and wife of 12 years. She's spent most of her life lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Her passions include reading everything under the

Ravens Ruin MC (2 books)
  • Sins of the Father (Ravens Ruin MC, #1)