Start by marking “Nero Blood (Neron Rising Saga #4)” as Want to Read:
Nero Blood (Neron Rising Saga #4)

Nero Blood

(Neron Rising Saga #4)

Dominion’s strong hold, the planet Isroth, is crawling with soldiers, and worse—the Kinduri. Nova knew her mission was impossible, but hiding the truth of what she really is may be the most critical thing she’s ever done.

Presented to Cyrillius as the fugitive he’s been chasing for lunars, the last thing Nova expected was to be complimented and revered by the man, praised f
Published February 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Nero Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nero Blood

SUZAN C.
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Keary Taylor's Nero Blood, which is the 4th installment to her famous space opera fantasy story, we are taken immediately to the planet Isroth. On Isroth, the planet is desolate and cold and ruled by the vicious enemy, Cyrillius. All that our heroine, Nova knows is that Cyrillius is an evil man and has full control of her love, Valen Nero. Nova decides that once and for all, she must destroy Cyrillius and his cruel domination of planets and lives so that she can bring peace to the galaxies an ...more
Courtney
Shelves: arc
Nero Blood kicks off exactly where Nero Awakening ended and the action never stops.

Nova is on her way to try and end Cyrillius but ends up realizing her goal is much more difficult than she ever imagined; she actually can't even imagine killing him now, she's literally blinded to the thoughts.

I don't want to say much more because I feel like I will spoil everything with even the smallest updates. Nova definitely has her hands full as her plans change and everything becomes beyond her control. Th
Mandie
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nero Blood is a continuation of all three episodes before it. Each one surprisingly gets better and better. With more twists and turns and more suspense. Each episode I read, I get more involved, and more attached to the characters, and there adventurous journey. I want to hug them, punch them, squeeze them! I feel so much apart of their world, I hate when each episode ends!
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, sci-fi-fantasy
This is a great addition to this series, I couldn’t put it down. As more is revealed, I find myself more anxious to see what will happen next. I’m enjoying these characters and the storyline. I look forward to reading what happens next.
Sheena
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another entry in the Nero universe and it's another cracker. Nova went to try and kill Cyrillius and end his grip on the universe and Valen, but actually carrying out that plan is harder than it appears.

Although this is just another episode, there is so much happening I almost forgot that it wasn't a full novel. Once again I was drawn into Nova's world, the whole thing is so vividly painted I can almost envision it. The story is so full of twists and turns I really don't know where it's going t
Cj
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deirdre O'Dwyer
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slag! No surprise here, but I am still totally loving the Nero series! Nero Blood was intensely action-packed, with so many twists and turns. We finally get to see Valen and Nova together. Their chemistry is actually sweet, in an ass kicking sort of way, if that's even a thing. As per usual, in the series, we end in a gigantic cliff hanger. As far as Cyrillius is concerned, he's still a threat, but he has definitely been brought down a notch and is squirming in his pants, I'm sure. We also lost ...more
Krystal Fredrick
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nova Nero has just unknowingly stepped into a sticky situation and she doesn't even know it. This story continues Novas journey in ending the rule of the rule of Cyrillius. He seems charming and convincing and would probably make lesser people crack. But not Nova! This woman is a firecracker with such compassion. for the ones she loves. One of my favorite parts of this book is when she describes the feeling of a soul mate.
Every time I read this series I get closer and closer to the edge of my s
Ashile R. Webb
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am in total love of this series by Keary Taylor! Nero Blood picks up right where the last book left off without missing a beat and was able to quickly and easily move back into the action without any awkward transitions. I have always loved how Taylor is able to give depth to all her characters - in particular her villains and Nero Blood was no different. By doing so, you are second guessing yourself on which side you are actually on, it isn't exactly black and white. While the end of the nove ...more
Naurarwen
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic episode to add to an already fantastic series. This episode starts pretty much where the previous one left off. Nova has been “captured” by Edan and taken to Isroth and Cyrillius, but the idea to kill him doesn’t quite go to plan. Can Nova and Edan escape before Cyrillius discovers their true intentions?

All the characters make you more attached to them with each episode but I have to say I absolutely love the character of Edan, I have done since the very moment we were first in
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
‘Nero Blood’ was a great read. I felt like it really picked up the pace of the saga after the last episode and we were taken on a fast paced adventure with Nova and Edan as they ventured into the unknown.

In this episode, we get to see more of Valen and Cyrillius. This added a new dimension to the storyline and enabled us to learn a little more about the complexities of the undertakings that Nova has to face.

I really enjoyed this episode, with its fast paced and exciting story. As usual, Nova w
JanaLee Longhurst
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Are you hanging on? Because this is one roller coaster ride of a saga, and this episode easily kept up the spiraling twists and turns. Now, I'm perched at the top of a death-defying plunge, just waiting for the next episode to drop. This ride has it all: Sci-fi, space fantasy, action, adventure, and romance, all thrown in with a cautionary tale of planetary overuse of resources and what can happen when one company claims all the power. Do you feel it? That clenching in your gut that happens just ...more
Alex Evans
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Monika Currie
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Idi Rojas Aldama
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This serie is one of the best I've read and it keeps getting better and better with every new development. Valen and Nova show that even with everything against them and people around them trying to manipulate their actions they can change their future. Loved every minute of this book and highly recommend it and to be honest every book that Keary Taylor has written or will write. She is an amazing writer and her talent knows no boundaries. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Steffany Martin
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was another fantastic installment of the series. You finally get a look into Cyrillius’ base and it does not disappoint. I almost felt as if I was there. The Kinduri are a fascinating race that will give you the creeps faster than a del toro movie. The fight scenes were well written and will leave you at the edge of your seat. It’s definitely a book you will read in one shot.
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one the 4 book in her new series. And as always it didn't disappoint. It has so many twists and thing just go so wrong. We finally get to see Valen and Nero together. Isroth the planet is desolate and cold. Finally seeing Cyrillius put down is wonderful. I can't wait for the next one as always.
Gigi
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. These stories just keep getting better and better. I love how this one starts right where Nero Awakening ended. Nova is just one awesome chica, I just love her character. This is as good as the other three. It had me sucked in from start to finish. If I keep going I will spoil it, so you need to read it. Thank you Keary for another amazing book.
Claire Henson
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the pace of this episode and it really feels like things are about to get real interesting. You get to delve a little deeper behind enemy lines. The character build up is going strong - Nova has so many layers and can really get the best out of people.
Can't wait for the next episode.
Emma
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having read the previous 3 I'm enamoured how Keary does it all how does she create such characters that keep you entertained keep you engrossed the whole book you won't be disappointed at all with this series of episodes I for one can't wait for more.
Sara
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: got-in-2019, kindle
Another great episode. I was not expecting the big tragic twist. Very sad but then now that I’m thinking about it more she didn’t stay broken long. Can’t give anything away. It’s too long a wait for more, though.
Linda
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great addition to this series with more drama, danger and one woman's fight to end evil.
Edan turns Nova into Cyrillius but nothing goes as she planned. How long can she hide the fact she's Nero?
Things aren't what they seem and now she understands Valen and what was done to him.
4.8
Kelly
Feb 23, 2019 rated it liked it
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the others.
Adria Reaver
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS WAS SO FREAKING EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexandra G.
Myriam
Feb 12, 2019
Magen Corrie
Feb 22, 2019
Keary Taylor is the USA TODAY bestselling author of over twenty novels. She grew up along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains where she started creating imaginary worlds and daring characters who always fell in love. She now splits her time between a tiny island in the Pacific Northwest and Utah, with her husband and their two children. She continues to have an overactive imagination that frequen ...more

Neron Rising Saga (4 books)
  • Neron Rising (Neron Rising Saga, #1)
  • Neron Skies (Neron Rising Saga, #2)
  • Nero Awakening (Neron Rising Saga #3)