Start by marking “Good Mr. King” as Want to Read:
Good Mr. King

Good Mr. King

No one dominates me. Not the supermodels I’ve slept with, not the rich women whose necks I’ve dressed in diamonds.

So imagine my surprise when I get a drunken e-mail from an employee I’ve never met, containing not one, but dozens of erotic stories all starring yours truly. And in every one of them I’m a submissive.

I should let it go, but I can’t. This woman needs to learn,

To ask other readers questions about Good Mr. King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Mr. King

Start your review of Good Mr. King
Joan
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a surprise!

Such a fun, sexy, and heart filled story. The light BDSM piece was done tastefully and with respect. I liked the unique way it was delivered. ;)

“I’m flipped onto my back and my arms are pinned above my head. “Some of us are made to be in control, Miss Mills.”
I spread my legs and press my core against him. He’s hard, and that alone lets me know he not as controlled as he’d like to be. I press a little harder, and he moans. “Perhaps, Mr. King, control is all an illusion.”— Wi
Lisa H
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s not about dominance, it’s about trust.

Winnifred is a mousy, glasses wearing employee at a diamond company. The big boss is Jonathan King, whom Winn writes out her inner fantasies about him as Mistress Winn.

John prides himself on control and when he reads her fantasies, promptly goes to meet her. Seeing as he likes to be on top and in control.

At the heart is both of them learning to be a couple, shared experiences and his father. Oh, and a missing diamond. Humor and trust.
Recommend.

I receive
Candy Edwards
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is refreshingly delicious. It is a great book filled with excitement and erotica mannerisms. Winifred or Winni in a very drunken state sends her a**hole boss and the CEO of M&K Diamond a letter of resignation email. She has long obsessed over the hot CEO that only has one night stands. He is the most handsome man she has ever seen and he has never given her as much as a glance. What she doesn't realize is that with her email she sends attachments of a lot of erotica short stories of he ...more
Bola
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg where do i start, i could not put down this book once i started reading. The story of John and Winn was amazing, the way they met, the challenges they faced and how the fell in love was great. Reading a book with a female dominant is a breathe of fresh air especially when she also had to deal with an alpha male who refuses to submit. The last few chapters in addition to Winns character were my favorite. I cant wait to read about her cousin in the next book.

I received a free copy of this book
KReader
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot as hell this book also brought me to tears.

John King gets a drunk resignation from an employee he has never met with an attachment. A book starring him in submissive form! Although they turn him on, John King submits to no one so he makes it his mission to find Winnifred and teach her just how dominant he can be. But can he keep feelings out of it as he has all his life? Should he. Hot as hell this book also brought me to tears.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volunt
M
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first thing that will hit you is the humor. Next is the engaging plot which has very light BDSM written in as part of a book (you’ll know what I mean when you read it). I like how the author interspersed it with the chapters. As Winn and John gets to know each other, you’ll find that their characters have depth, is shown to enjoy each other’s company and has steamy sex. Then there’s that bit of mystery about the diamonds which gave me a bit of a surprise. This book has everything. [I receive ...more
Shaun
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best hot and steamy stories that I have read in a while. I couldn't put this book down. If your looking for something that keeps you interested, steamy passion, a look within yourself to see you've been missing in life then this is the book for you!! The book is about 2 people that came together out of a drunken mistake, but found more than they both bargained for in their lives. I can't wait to read about Cat. This book is a MUST READ

I received a free copy of this book via Bo
Jeanne Richardson
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written Aidee Jaimes; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Melissa
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Soooo GOOD! The whole BDSM genre is overdone and tired BUT this is a refreshing dose of naughtiness. Fun story line and I loved how Winnie comes across as naive and demure but she is a vixen with endless confidence in the bedroom. Enough confidence to bring an alpha dominant to his knees. I loved it! 5++++++++*wieners*stars!!!!
Elvira
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was treat to read the characters were engaging and well developed with a storyline that flowed with ease. You have one billionaire dominant and one shy submissive. The book really has more to opening up to love and trust.

Lisa Chambers
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romance Writing at its best

My congrats to Aidee James on this beautifully written romance, Good Mr. King. The story of John and Winn working past their insecurities and finding a love more valuable than diamonds is both heartbreaking and heart mending. The story made me laugh and made me cry........beautiful.
Monique Hebert
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. It was written in a style I have never read before and I enjoyed it along with the storyline. I also enjoyed the female as the dominant and the male as the submissive. The sex scenes were really hot too.
Lovell Grant
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a great story for most parts but needs a little tidying up.Sometimes the plot strayed and too many unnecessary details

Anadosen
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading I couldn't put down.Aidèe Jaimes is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.Can't wait for the next book. ...more
Esha
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The characters were great and the author really knows how to involve the reader.

The story is interesting getting the reader involved and capturing their imagination.

poppy
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
I just loved John and Winn's story these two have tons of chemistry and I really enjoyed watching them get to know each other. I have not read many books where the female is the Domme but this was a really good enjoyable read and I cannot wait to try more I loved it a must read. ...more
Coco.V
Feb 11, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/11/2021)! 🎁
Wendy Campbell
Enjoyable

I liked the premise of this story. For me some of the story lines were left up in the air. But I still enjoyed itl
Ashleigh
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not sure that I even know where to begin writing a review for this because it is truly an awesome experience.

The author did such a great job developing the characters, that I feel like I really know them, and not just the major two characters, but the minor ones too.

I loved everything about it - the characters, the plot, the emotion, the writing, and the ability that the author had to tell me a story that had me wanting this book to go on and on.

I received a copy of this book and am volu
J
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great read! Incredibly well written, I love the "shorts" that Winn wrote that were included throughout this light BDSM romance read. Oh, the chemistry between John and Winn was great, Billionaire playboy meets his Queen in a somewhat shy, unexperianced Winn. I can't wait to read more from Jaimes.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a
Lisa
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done Aidee. I look forward to more!
Lisa
5" I Loved It" Stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...more
Vinessa
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't know whether to laugh or pant this boss employee romance is a hoot 1 drunk dial text later and it's all hands on deck and he has hands..

Jamie
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great binge read

I devoured this book in one sitting. I liked the dual pov and enjoyed the snippets of Good Mr. King before each chapter.Winn sure had some good fantasies of Mr. King . A little bit of betrayal of by one of king's workers. I would liked to have learned a tad more why the person felt the need to betray king. I Will be reading more from this author in the future.
Melissa
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: booksprout
Winni wrote her resignation letter while being drunk and unbeknownst to her she attached her BDSM fantasies about John, her ex a**hole of a boss being submissive to her.
She moves to Florida to try her luck as a writer and be near her family; The last thing she expected was John on vacations in Florida and to search her out.
Seeing trust as the true undertone instead of dominance was a nice change.

Melanie
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really loved the humor of this book. Winn while drunk submits her resignation to her boss John King. But unfortunately she also accidentally send an attachment. It's a book she wrote with John King as her submissive. He is no one's submissive. He seeks her out and sets to prove his dominance. Recommend this one

Nate
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Winn & Jonathan's story. It was a sensual & intriguing book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout. ...more
Natty S
Jul 29, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a light, sweet, and original exploration of BDSM in a romance in which there is an equal back and forth between the male and female. In most novels with a BDSM component, the dom (often male) is always dom and the sub is always sub (after she first establishes herself as fiesty). Here Aidee James has her characters wrestle with who will be spanked and who will do the spanking. She makes clever use of a novel within the novel that unfolds over the length of the book, alternating with chap ...more
Felicia
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Mr. King by Aidèe Jaimes is an erotic romantic comedy that I listened to on audio narrated by Ada Sinclair and Logan McAllister.

I absolutely love Aidèe’s books! This story was a steamy fun read. I really enjoyed the relationship between Winnifred and Jonathan. I cannot wait to read the next book in the series Work Me which will follow Winnifred’s sister/cousin Cat.

Ada and Logan did a great job on the narration. I look forward to listening to more of their work in the future.

I would highl
Trisha c
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun, erotic, story that I thoroughly enjoyed listening to. Winifred, an aspiring author, wrote a series of short BDSM stories. In her short stories, the main submissive character, is the deliciously handsome CEO, Mr. King. Mishaps, mayhem, and misunderstanding makes this an enjoyable story, with laugh out loud moments.
I loved the audio narrated by Ada Sinclair and Logan McAllister. they made it a fun listen. Ada's sultry voice was terrific as the dominatrix in the short stories, and o

• Rule of a Kingdom
  • To Have and to Hate
  • Three Little Mistakes (Blindfold Club, #3)
  • Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club, #2)
  • Royal Elite Epilogue (Royal Elite, #7)
  • Skeleton King
  • Beautiful Monster
  • Rise of a Queen (Kingdom Duet, #2)
  • Blurred Red Lines (Carrera Cartel, #1)
  • Smiling in Love
  • Reign of a King (Kingdom Duet, #1)
  • Stolen Heir (Brutal Birthright #2)
  • Blood Laws (Immortal Curse #1)
  • Dragonlord (Alpha Lords #5)
  • Be Brave With Me (Finding Love In Green Springs Book 1)
  • In Too Deep (Love Undercover, #1)
  • Fake to Fate (Fate, #0.5)
  • Three Guilty Pleasures (Blindfold Club #6)
Mexican American author, living in Florida. Also writes Romance under the pen name, Haden Hudson.