Start by marking “Scary Hot (Happily Ever Alpha World)” as Want to Read:
Scary Hot (Happily Ever Alpha World)

Scary Hot

(Club Alias #6)

Z and Kayan's happily ever after.
Aurora Rose Reynolds's Happily Ever Alpha World.

Alpha former-military biker.
Quirky office manager of a vet clinic.
When their best friends meet and have a whirlwind romance, they get swept up in it and have a hot tryst of their own.
It leads to a surprise pregnancy—and a soul-deep connection—neither see coming.
Published by Boom Factory Publishing (first published April 16th 2019)

Start your review of Scary Hot (Happily Ever Alpha World)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Scary Hot by K.D. Robichaux is part of the Until Series and is also book #6 in the Club Alias series. I have not read any previous books in this series and was fine reading this one. The book, Until July, by Aurora Rose Reynolds features Wes and July. This book is about both of their best friends, Z and Kayan. The timeline of both books runs simultaneously. You don’t need to have read Until July to be able to enjoy this.

July and Kayan have been best friends since childhood. Kayan had parents tha
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I first met Z and Kayan in Until July, I thought I knew where their story was headed but when Ms. Robichaux got ahold of it, she really took it to a whole other level. I love that while we get the alpha, possessive males we’ve come to love from the ARR world, we still get something that is very much in the author’s own voice and style. The scenes that crossed between stories were incorporated seamlessly. Quite impressive actually.

”There’s no man more deserving than you, Z.”

Z and Kaya
Raine
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-read-2019
Finally, Kayan and Z's story!

I always liked the book Until July and have always thought the author should write about July's best friend, Kayan, and Wes's best friend, Z, since both romances happen at the same time. I really like how this author really covers all the gaps about Kayan and Z's romance like the whole X getting shot and why Kayan wanted to follow Z because she thought he was cheating on her. I was pretty impressed with the level of detail and research this author put into this book
Fiona Fog
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off this is a new author for me! And she's now on my one click list.

I always wondered about July's best friend Kayan when I first met her in Wes & Julys story. Well now I don't have to her story delivered. In every way.

Kayan tends to act without thought sometimes, unfortunately for July she tends to get roped into her crazy ass ideas. But thats what best friends are for right, to be there every step of the way.

When Kayan first meets Z she's decked out in a skintight catsuit at a country ba
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"What's with all these bossy-ass bikers?" I mumble to myself. "They think they can just roll up on their sexy motorcycles, in their sexy leather cuts, and be like, 'You, woman. Mine!' and we'll be all swoony and shit and just agree."

Is that a serious question? Because...hell yes! All it took was a peek at this badass book cover to have me swooning. I was there before the first 'Mine!'. I have to tell you, I loved this story so hard I seriously started reading slower to keep from finishing it
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
This is a first read by this author the book is a first but I have read and love all the Until Series ones that this didn't feel new to me.

This is the story of Kayan & Z who appeared in Until July from Aurora Rose Reynolds. I was hoping someone would give me their story too because I needed it like I need water. These two are the ultimate characters. The hero Z (Eleazar) is a bad-ass biker who doesn't take shit from no one and is kinda scary-hot! Kayane is the best friend of July & works with he
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Pretty fast pace and steamyish.

This is pretty much Unilt July just with another set of characters, same timeline/stamp. But I have to say I enjoyed them more then july and her boo. I just wish it was after until July.

Kayan is the office Manger at the vet clinic and she hears her dog barking up a Strom in her place and girl has herself a gun and aims and shoots.. but she shot Z 🤣🤣🤣 and he wasnt mad nope he was pleased she knew how to defend herself. He's been sprung since he saw her at the bar
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

K.D. Robichaux wrote THE story I've wanted since we met them in Until July. Kayan and Z were the two background characters that had me captivated and totally invested in their story and I prayed hard that whoever got their story did it justice and did it right.

Well kudos to this new to me author because she totally kicked ass with their book and made me fall even more in love (totally possible!) with our sweet Kayan and the over the top, swoony alpha-biker Z.

Steamy. Suspenseful. Sexy. Sw
Emily
Z knew the minute he saw Kayan she was going to be his. Kayan wasn't sure what to make with the hottie alpha biker who seems to have claimed her without even having a date. Can she trust the man she can't get out of their mind and what happens when life throws them an unexpected curveball?

This is Kayan and Z's story from Aurora Rose Reynolds Until series. I didn't realize it when I picked up the book but was very surprised to see two characters I was interested in get their own spotlight. Great
Natasha Mahadeo
This book is about July's best friend Kayan and West's friend Z. Their story was easy, quick and candy apple sweet. Z and Kayan are of the charts hot. Grab this one for a fast fluffy story.
This book was just as amazing as I knew it would be!!!!! This novella is not only part of the Club Alias series, but also part of Aurora Rose Reynolds Happily Ever Alpha World, and ties in with Until July, but is told from the point of view of Kayan and Z. Don't get me wrong, it's a stand alone, and you don't have to have read Until July first to keep up, but some of the events are the same in both books, just told from a different POV. I've read both, and it isn't like re-reading the same story ...more
Heather Miller
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I did read Scary Hot as a stand-alone. I haven’t read Wes and July’s story and I may need too!

Kayan is a kitten! Z always calls her a kitten! She is sweet and sassy, all wrapped into a small 5’2” small lady. She is a business office manager at a local vet clinic her bestie - July runs. July and Kayan like to go on ‘adventures’ as they call them. The girls get themselves into trouble but Z and Wes are there to save their girls.

Kayan is a bit wayward to give into her feelings for Z as she isn’t
April Symes
Scary Hot by K.D. Robichaux is a spin-off book (Until July, Aurora Rose Reynolds) for the Happily Ever Alpha world that is in this read - main couple Kayan and Z.
I know I have been dying to read Z and Kayan's story ever since being introduced to them in Until July. And after KD Robichaux wrote their steamy wicked story, I can say that I am satisfied with their story.
We get how they met, what went down during their meet and that insta-love BOOM that strikes those couples who fall head over fee
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A spin-off book (Until July, Aurora Rose Reynolds) for the Happily Ever Alpha world, Scary Hot features Kayan and Z.   Kayan, best friend of July, meets Z when July and she got 'undercover' to find who it is that is leaving badly injured dogs on their Veterinary doorstep at night.

This is a good read with a good bit of action and some sexy scenes, though  I was a little disappointed that the Club Alias scene was a fade to black.   There is a good bit of action involving traffickers and dog figh
Sassy Southern
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy and excited that Kayla wrote about Kayan and Z!!! If anyone could do them as much justice besides the queen of the book they first come from Of Until July by Aurora Rose Reynolds it would be Kayla!!! And every since I first met these two I wanted more from them and I'm so glad I got it!!! And buddy did Kayla bring them. It was sexy,sweet,hot and kinky!!! I loved how she was able to mixed Aurora's Until world with her Club Alias world!! It's always nice to see old characters again. ...more
Deb
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Who doesn't like a biker story? Buffed biker and a spitfire woman! There was an instant attraction across a room (and for good reason)! Z and Kayan's meeting grabbed my attention as well! I enjoyed their banter and their "getting to know you"! I really enjoyed their friends, Wes & July, but I really connect with intuitive Louisa! Oh! I could go for a good taco about now! I also appreciated how the author touched on a very real problem in the US and worldwide.
My only regret to "Scary Hot" was tw
Stacy
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from the first chapter. The crazy hot alpha Z was to die for. Kayan was quite the firecracker. The push and pull between them had me wanting to push Kayan aside & get with Z myself. I'm glad they both got their happily ever after. Kayla did a great job with this book. I was happy to see some characters from her other books & learn a bit more about them. I will be putting this book on my re-read list for sure!! ...more
Amy  Jenkins
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was sooo much better than I expected! Kayla never disappoints. Kayan is just what Z needed. Her sassiness and smart mouthed ways keeps him on his toes. From beginning to end this book hooks you in and in a good way!
Mandy Bee
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg I freaking love Z!!!! Alpha to the max!!! Kayan is beautiful, sensitive, caring, and sassy!! I’ll be re-reading this very soon!! #Boom
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been wanting Kayan & Z’s book since I first read Until July. I was a bit worried that since it wasn’t Aurora writing their book that something would leave me feeling like it was lacking, but Kayla did a FANTASTIC job!
I was so drawn into their story from the moment I started reading! She told their story perfectly. I loved seeing them find their boom and seeing how she answered all my questions that I had from Until July!
Z was so unexpectedly sweet that there were moments that brought tear
Ally.Always.Reads
So... Kayan and Z is one story that I've been DYING for. For real. When I first finished Until July, I was wondering when their story was going to come out... AND IT'S HERE!
Unfortunately, it didn't hit its mark with me.
I felt like I already read 75% of the book because it all happened in Until July... I really wouldn't have cared but it didn't go into more detail or expand the scenes or anything. I would've like more. A lot more. And I didn't get it.
What I did get, I liked. This is my first KD R
Erika Wilkinson
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Do you know those restaurant apps that you can customize your meal? I love those apps because I’m very picky when it comes to food and I like it a certain way. When it comes to K.D.’s books, you can really have it your way. Scary Hot was not only scary, it was…..spicy as well. (omg, I swear I’m not hungry with all these food references) Let me explain. If I was to customize a romance meal, I’d want a big strong man. Click. A feisty lady who can hold her own against the strong man. Click. Hot and ...more
Vanna'sꕥ BookꕥWorld
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!! From the moment I met Z and Kayan in Until July I have always wanted to know their story, and K.D. Robichaux absolutely did them justice in "Scary Hot"!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Like the whole Until Series...once you get started with "Scary Hot" you will not be able to stop. I don't want to giveaway any spoilers but I never thought in a million years that it was Kayan who shot Z and July had to patch him up!! Ahhhhh!!! I was completely blown away! Also, K.D. Robichaux...girl you have ...more
Kai
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Laundry
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think it's safe to say I have an unhealthy obsession with the Happily Ever Alpha World that Aurora Rose Reynolds has unleashed on us. A year ago, these incredible novellas helped me jump start the birth of my blog. Now, a year later, there are 16 more of them to get all hot and bothered over. The first I received of the bunch is by the scary talented (see what I did there? lol) KD Robichaux. Scary Hot was everything you've been dreaming of for Z and Kayan's story. Scratch that. It's everything ...more
L
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Destined for Crossover Series Disappointment?

Have you ever read a book and thought to yourself ... these secondary characters need their own book? Kayan and Z who were originally introduced to readers by Aurora Rose Reynolds in Until July were those characters for me. When the 2019 Happily Ever Alpha World books were announced I waited with baited breath to see if my wish would be granted. It seemed like a excruciatingly long wait. Then one day up pops a blurb for Scary Hot! My wish had been gra
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has naughty fun, passion, and hot steamy love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds as these novellas take place in the same series:
Until November (Until, #1)
Until Trevor (Until, #2)
Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Until Nico (Until, #4)
Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
Until Ashlyn (Un
Selma
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scary Hot is a sweet, sexy and highly entertaining novella in the Happily Ever Alpha world about two of my most beloved secondary characters from the Until series - Kayan and Z. We've met them in Aurora Rose Reynolds' book Until July. Kayan is the quirky office manager at July's vet clinic and her best friend since childhood. These two are inseparable and always come up with crazy ideas that get them into trouble. I loved their dynamic and how loyal they were to each other. Z is Wes' friend and ...more
Michelle
Oh, boy!! Scary Hot delivered all the feel goods with an attention-grabbing story line filled with some yummy spicy moments, bunches of hot swoony moments, and several laugh-out-loud moments. I didn't stop once I got started!! This little novella sure packed in a bunch of goodness!

I simply adored how Kayan was such a delightful mix of shy/sweet and strong/sassy - but in a charming way, not in a ott annoying way. She was so much fun!

And Z!? Omgoodness that man....he stole my heart. I so desperate
Natalie Rhodes
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was super excited to read this book for my blog. I loved these two characters from Until July and the fact that Kayla was writing their story made it this story even more amazing!!

I was hooked on this story from the first page. These characters had so much chemistry. It’s like I couldn’t get enough! If that’s even possible! I loved learning about Z, who he was and where he came from. His story is an amazing one and no wonder he turned out to be the man he is!! And, kitten aka Kayan...loved her
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: two book listings 2 10 Jun 01, 2019 03:59AM

• Until Valerie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Mani
  • Until Tennessee (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Mercy (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Midnight: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Until the Lightning Strikes (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Ellory: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Until Mayhem (Hyde / Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Her Smile (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Fools Find Gold
  • Until the Tequila
  • Until I Make You Mine (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Merri (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)

Club Alias (7 books)
  • Before the Lie (Confession Duet, #1)
  • Truth Revealed (Confession Duet, #2)
  • Seven (Club Alias, #2)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Knight
  • Doc: A Club Alias Novel

News & Interviews

Award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa’s highly anticipated new book, Once I Was You: A Memoir of Love and Hate in a Torn America, arrives...