Start by marking “Trademarked: Bad Boys Need Love Too” as Want to Read:
Trademarked: Bad Boys Need Love Too

Trademarked: Bad Boys Need Love Too

Can you believe the size of it? It’s just so big, so thick, so out there...
Rumor is it’s named and trademarked. How cocky can the man be?

Parker Kent is the latest craze. He’s stupid hot. Women fall at his feet. Men want to be him. Fourteen-foot-high billboards of him in his Calvin Kleins cause automobile accidents daily.

He’s like Nickelback or the Kardashians. We claim
Published January 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Trademarked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trademarked

Book-Bosomed  blog
Dec 11, 2018 marked it as pass-dnf_amazonsample  ·  review of another edition
I've enjoyed some of the author's previous books so when I saw this one I thought it had a lot of potential as an original and humorous play on some recent hashtag scandals in the romance market. I was hoping for a cute romcom, but I couldn't get past the first chapter that was offered up as an except.
Heroine's first meeting of the hero finds him half naked with 3 half naked women, to which it is inferred he shared a foursome with the prior evening. Sorry (#notsorry) that's just not romantic, a
Tracy Reads
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laughed my arse off through most of this book!
Parker Kent wants to insure his ( for the sake of my review not being published ) you know what :)
and Breezy get's offered the job of doing it only she is in a way shall we say not his number 1 fan? lol
The man is a havoc to women everywhere and not to mention his ego seems to be the size of a football field or is it? :) read it and find out what happens very funny book!

Would Parker Be My Book boyfriend? Hell yes! he is mine #Claimed
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

Every day when Bree drives to work, there's an accident right in front of Parker Kent's billboard. These accidents not only make her late to work, but cause even worse traffic. Needless to say, she's less than fond of the smirking bad boy who so obnoxiously flaunts the assets that cause so many accidents. So you can imagine her contempt when her boss calls her on one of those days and tells her Parker is their new client, and guess who has to go to his house to do the first consult to examine th
LMR
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Misti Murphy & Booksprout
Trademarked Bad Boys Need Love Too by Misti Murphy Trademarked: Bad Boys Need Love Too By: Misti Murphy
Fallin' From Grace's A Long Drop If You're "Trademarked" & Wanted By ALL, 'cept The 1 You're Dyin 4!
LATE to work AGAIN...
That Billboard is the Bane of my Existence!
I cannot RECALL...
Just how many accidents, pileups, late days, & sheer annoyances its caused!
To say that "Trademarked" MAN slathered on the building is a Show Stopper would be an understatement,
But... Did they need to Make him a Traffic STOPPER too!
He's a Hazard fully D
Vinessa Wooten
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bree is an insurance adjuster for Globel Insurance. Bree is always late because of a billboard of Parker Kent, the heartthrob everyone lust over or wants to be accidents occurring a daily bases to stare at his perfect body and image his package. On like the fourteenth time late she is rerouted to Parkers place to do an assessment, of what you say? First meet cute? Half naked girl answers door. The he enters with what could be her twin. Threesome.
With Brees inner musings the story takes off. App
Debbie Hanson
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-review
Trademarked
Misti Murphy
⭐⭐⭐⭐

What a smashing start to the year… Trademarked is funny, sexy, hot and did I mention stupid Hot, a bit like its main character.

Parker Kent is the bees knees in any woman’s eye, he’s the flavour of the month and his billboards of beautifulness takes women be surprise each and every day, in both good and bad ways. Him and his Calvin Kleins are responsible for Bree being late to work nearly everyday. The man hunk has an impressive length, loves women, a new one each nig
Stacy Jordet
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There was many aspects of this book I loved. I loved the humor that these two characters have. I loved when they "talked to each other".

I absolutely loved the character development of Parker. He starts the book as the big douche bag and throughout the book, you really see him grow as a person. There were parts of him that didn't, like his swagger and cockiness but how he treated others and how he wanted to be seen did and I loved this.

I loved the bromance between Parker and Tim. Tim liked Parke
Gladys
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'll be up front and honest, I had to work to get to the point were I could stomach Parker. It is easy for me to understand the reasoning behind how the book starts, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Yes, he's egotistical, a playboy and so full of himself it is kind of sickening. In my opinion he's also sleazy and smarmy and that was a problem that I could not completely overcome. I know everyone has a past but to have Bree be there in person to witness it and then be expected to feel thi ...more
Stephanie Ditmore
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. This is my first book by Misti Murphy and holy crap did I love it. Parker Kent is the man everyone guy wants to be, he’s a player, billboard famous and even more famous than that is his well you know, his package which he’s named, (that you will have to find out for yourself, you will die!). His billboards are causing all kinds of trouble and Bree is right there in the middle. When these two meet, Parker tries so hard to get her attenti ...more
Sassyreads
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I laughed so hard with this book!

This was my first RomCom...and I am wondering why I took so ling...yet am thoroughly please that this book broke my RomCom cherry! 😂🍒

Parker - lord what can I say about this man! Except um..YES PLEASE!!! Between his heart, patience, and obsession with cookies..lol I would be a very happy woman!

Bree- she's sweet and vulnerable, yet strong and knows what she doesn't want. Like car accidents because of billboards with Parker Kent on them! When she is assigned to him
Kasey Sims
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this as an advanced reader copy. This is a story of Bree, a girl just trying to do her job with an affinity to thumb tacks and a hate for the 14 foot menace that has caused many an accident since that billboard went up. And it's also about Parker, an up and coming actor and underwear model(the same model on the the billboard that causes so many accidents). He's cocky and has an ego the size of well a certain appendage that he has named. Tim, Bree's best friend, is hilarious and is alw ...more
Linda Barrett
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"The Cookie monster gets tamed "

I loved reading Trademarked by Misti Murphy.
It had me laughing out loud at some of the things that happened.
Whilst Parker was a player before he met Bree things sure changed after that first meeting.
These two were perfect for each other and I loved reading them fall in love.
I also loved the fact Bree made him work for it in the beginning,she didn't instantly fall for his charms.
I liked the bromance Parker and Tim had going in the beginning too,Tim was definitely w
Wendy Livingstone
I have read all of this talented authors’ work, and in my opinion, this masterpiece is her best to date! Parker is a sexy bad boy, whose billboards are causing all kind of havoc. Bree is fed up being late for work all the time because of accidents, and when she is assigned to meet with Parker, she is not happy. Parker is determined to grab her attention, and Bree is just as determined to resist him. No spoilers though; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a beautif ...more
Melanie Hawkins
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and Steamy...bring cookies

This is my first favorite book of this new year. This book takes all of your typical stereo types of the hot man and throws them in your face, but then shows you that even the bad guys can turn good when the right woman turns their head.

But will their love be able to survive his lifestyle?

This is the perfect love story and you find yourself holding onto a box of Kleenex for the tears you are crying. From either laughing your butt off, or because you feel like your h
Ceeri Jay
Funny, sexy, sweet, but mostly funny
This is a great romp through a romance trope of up and coming movie star meets cute insurance salesperson

Bree and Parker Kent have a sexy first meeting, what with him ushering out his twin menage at the start of her visit

Her loathing turns to reluctant liking, all fuelled by the undercurrent of lust that sparks between them

A bad decision about his career has Parker regretting his decision as Bree gets her heart broken
But by the final chapters his heart speaks
Sharon Jones
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a book to finish out the year with!!! I am a big Misti Murphy fan, and I know it's cliche for me to say this, but this is her best book yet.
I laughed so hard in this book. Bree was just outstanding. I think every book should have a Bree character written into it. Whether as the main character or a minor one, it wouldn't matter.
Then there is Parker. Swoon..... The way he evolved throughout the book was special to read. Put them together and they ended up being one of my favourite couples I h
Jackie D
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paker needs to ensure his assets maintain their "Assassination" status so getting some insurance to back up the goods seems like a wise career move.
Meeting Bree his insurance agent solidifies that idea, her sassy, no-nonsense, hater of him, push pin loving self intrigues all of his senses.
She has no idea what she's in for.
Sexiness galore mixes with humor, romance, and so much heart giving us a fun, hot love connection with fantastic characters and a fast-moving witty storyline that I thoroughl
Debra Richardson
Phenomenal! This is an extremely interesting read with a well-written, funny, well-developed plot that is relatable and consistent. I was completely engrossed from the very first page; there is so much to look forward to in this book. The characters are strong, entertaining, and amazing. The chemistry between Parker and Bree is potent, instant, and sizzling hot; the sex scenes are off the charts and leave very little for the imagination. A really great read – definitely recommended!

I received a
Chasity Williams
Great read

Bree is a insurance agent. Parker is a famous bad boy. Bree Finds Parker sexy but can't stand Parker on principle, he's cocky and thinks all woman want him. They meet went Parker needs to get insurance on a certain body part. Parker is immediately attracted to her, while she's fighting her attraction to him. Will Bree give in and give him a chance? Will the famous life cause an isusse for them? Will they get a HEA?

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book
Louise
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Like all of Misti's books, I had a hard time putting this one down. Parker Kent's ego is as big as his Trademark. Wanting to insure is prize possession, Parker sets up a meeting to get all the paperwork done.
Bree has a simple life and her dream job, but momentarily it is disrupted by a huge billboard on her way to work. Finally getting to work, she is told she has a client waiting for her. When she finds out who it is, she is far from happy.
I loved every second of this book.
Joy Westerfield
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hold onto your sides, because you will be laughing so hard! The story of Parker, an actor with a big “asset” and Bree, the insurance agent assigned to insure said asset. But who would have thought the attraction between them would be chart topping?! I love a story that gives you all the feels like this did...happy, sad, anger, lust and laughter. You can’t help but to root for these two throughout the book! But can two people with such totally different backgrounds make a relationship work?? You ...more
Jeanne Richardson
This is the 1st book I've read written by Misti Murphy; she has done an excellent job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Dawn
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, to be honest, this book was just ok for me. It was very funny and whitty, I did enjoy that part. I was not that fond of the main characters. Parker was a nice guy and all, but went from raunchy playboy to stand up gentleman overnight. Bree was a fun character but I just couldn't identify with her for some reason. Bree's BFF was a fantastic character! Honestly,I think the book was fine and it was just me not being able to get into it. I'm sure the next reader would love it.
Katherine
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Trademarked has such an amazing blurb that I knew I wanted to read it straight away. I desperately wanted to know where you would go from there. How does a romance story come out of a guy trying to get insurance for his dick? I mean really. How the hell does that evolve?
But Misti Murphy blew this one out of the park because this was an incredible book. It had the right blend of sweet and funny because let's be real, there's nothing funnier than some of the stuff that goes down.

Now, I know some e
Loobielou1969
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

When it comes to writing Rom-Com, Misti Murphy is 'da bomb'!

I can honestly say that every romantic comedy she has written so far has had me laughing out loud.

Her characters are so funny and likeable and come out with some fabulous one-liners.....and Trademarked is no exception. Her tongue-in-cheek take on a controversy that rocked the Indie book world last year is absolutely brilliant!

Another fantastic read from a very talented author.
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
Sexy, fun story, that was such a pleasure to read. Misti’s writing instantly draws you in and I couldn’t put this book down. The preconception of Parker should make Bree want to run, but there is something about this guy that got her (and me the reader) all in a flutter. Actions taken, make it a bumpy road for this duo, but this is exactly why it held my attention. Such an easy read which will steal your mind whilst reading.
Cathy Pardue
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and sexy

This book is a sweet and sexy unexpected romance. Loved both of the lead characters and side characters. Would love a story about Dutch. Bree works for an insurance company and has been hired to ensure Parker's brand aka his package. They strike up an unexpected super sweet and sexy romance from there. He's a renowned playboy, she's a virgin., what could go wrong? Cookies
Brittany Price
Loved this book! It was creative with plenty of giggles! The way Bree used the thumb tacks! LOL! It definitely started out as a love/hate relationship, but the walls started coming down, which led to fantastic steamy scenes! Misti writes some of the best! Parker most definitely messed up, and I found it incredibly entertaining watching the distance he'd go to win Bree back. His billboard attempt was hilarious! I'm looking forward to reading Misti's next book!
Rowena
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A winning combination of humor and heat!

A winning combination of humor and heat, this newest release will have you smiling from start to finish. Parker and Bree’s character doesn’t seem to be a perfect match but this is a great example of opposite attracts. The storyline was well written and had great flow and was just what I needed to start the new year. This is a must read for 2019 that will bring laughter and delicious loving and doesn’t disappoint.
Sherry Westendorf
I really enjoyed this one. She is going to work thinking it will be a normal day. But surprise he is there to get himself insured and such. And of course she just saw him on a billboard. He has what most women dream of. It is funny what she has to do. It is one you just have to read. I was given a review copy on booksprout and voluntarily review it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Misti Murphy is a sadistic b*tch who loves to emotionally torture fictional people. If she did that in real life she’d probably end up in prison or a psych ward so she prefers to create dirty talking alphas and the sexually frustrated women who fall into their beds. And if someone needs to be smacked upside the head before f*cking turns to love then that makes her very happy indeed.

She’s a huge b