Start by marking “What the Heart Wants” as Want to Read:
What the Heart Wants

What the Heart Wants

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  6 reviews
It was a chance to follow my heart.
With my camera and an around-the-world ticket,
I arrived in Stockholm with a plan
to satisfy my wanderlust
to build my dream career.

Then I met Niklas,
my hot, moody neighbor
with questionable manners and a fresh gash over his eye.

I thought I knew where I was going
when I left my old life behind.
But what if my heart wants
two different things
Published March 15th 2019 by Rebecca Hunter

To ask other readers questions about What the Heart Wants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What the Heart Wants

really liked it 4.00  ·

Sissy's Romance Book Review
What the Heart Wants by Rebecca Hunter is book one in the Foreign Hearts Series. This starts the story of Niklas and Caroline. Caroline takes off for Stockholm where she meets her hot neighbor. Sparks fly but its a slow burn of a take off but its a good read. This book doesn't end their story as this author will be giving up more to come.
Ahana .M. Rao
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the Author. While I’m thankful for the opportunity, the gesture has in no way influenced my review.

So, when I saw the offer for an ARC of this book, I looked the book up. I read the blurb and there was a strangely there interest even though blurb reveals just a little bit. When I started reading however, I found that with each page I was more and more engrossed in Niklas and Caroline’s story.

Their relationship has been intense since day numero uno. Yes they’r
Christine C
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Caroline has left her old life behind to finally follow her dream of traveling the world and taking photographs. She has a job with a travel magazine doing interviews of expats and is in Stockholm for a month, staying in a borrowed apartment and reconnecting with her college best friend. They are trying to find ways for Caroline to supplement her income and fund her trip, when sports photography is suggested. She doesn't have a lot of experience with it, but it's not the studio work she was stuc ...more
Jennie Seaman
Mar 18, 2019
Kelly Williams
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received and ARC in exchange for an honest review. Great read a bit slow to the start but when it picks up you get engrossed. I was a bit bummed a the ending. I felt right where their relationship took of the book ended. I really like these 2 characters and I cannot wait to read on their next adventure.
Bookworm Bells
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an open and honest review..I did enjoy this book, it took me a little while to get into it, I'd say maybe a few chapters but once it got going it took off and was really great.
I thought it was a very well written book about love, change and soul searching, I'd say it was very maturely written but that's not what I want to get across, I don't mean it's old, it was very smartly written the characters had such a good depth and were very together and real.
Caroline
Kathleen
Lorraine Dias
Nicole Westmoreland
Romance Retreat: Meet your new favorite hockey hero! 1 6 Mar 19, 2019 04:00PM
Award-winning author of sensual, emotional adventures of the heart. Reader, traveler, former English teacher, chocolate lover, and keeper of a very messy desk.

Over the years, Rebecca has called many places home, including Michigan, where she grew up, New York City, San Francisco, and, of course, Stockholm, Sweden. After their most recent move from Sweden back to the San Francisco Bay Area, she and