Start by marking “Sniper's Kiss Goodnight (Securities International, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Sniper's Kiss Goodnight (Securities International, #5.5)

Sniper's Kiss Goodnight

(Securities International #5.5)

Happily, ever after usually starts with I do!

Duncan is ready for the next stage of his marriage to Maya. He holds his ‘worth it’ in his arms every night, while the passion with his wife grows ever stronger.

Maya used to fear the future until she met Duncan, but now she's ready to live. She's finally willing to let someone else behind the scope and be a leader.

But their pas
ebook
Published March 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sniper's Kiss Goodnight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sniper's Kiss Goodnight

Start your review of Sniper's Kiss Goodnight (Securities International, #5.5)
Nikki Landis

I've been captivated by Duncan and Maya's story since I first read Sniper's Kiss. This was a fast paced, quick and sexy, heart pounding read that follows up with some of the recent struggles with Securities International and our H and h. Really enjoyed the progression of their relationship, the vulnerable moments, personal growth, and clear love and commitment they have for one another along with the rest of the team. One of the reasons I really enjoy this series. The danger, thrills, and se
Teresa Juckett (Give Me All The Book's)
Mercy was this book so flipping good. Another 5⭐ read in the fantastic Securities International series. This is a short quick read that is action packed from start to finish. This is about Duncan and Maya who's love for each other is stronger than ever and their going to need that love if they ever want to have the life they both so want, but first they have to stay alive.
This book had me turning pages as the story came alive before my eyes. That's why I love reading E. M. Shue's her attention t
Tina Atkinson
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a quick read packed with action. You get more of an insight into the characters from the first book of the series. You will be on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. You might be laughing one minute and crying or screaming the next. The author did an amazing job of writing this book packed with so many surprises and feelings for such a short story. I look forward to reading more from Securities International. I definitely recommend reading this book. I voluntarily read an ARC in exchange f ...more
Cindi
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, this is a mini novella that gives a little more insight into the lives of the original couple of the Securities International company. There were some amazing surprises and some heart wrenching surprises in this story. It made me laugh, cry, shout and shake my fist, and mostly made me love the characters in Securities International even more. Please be aware this is a series and books 1 through 5 should be read in order first.
Jaime Reynolds
Explosive series that keeps getting better and better. A one click author for me. Her stories are fantastic between the characters, suspense, and the twists and turns that keep you guessing what’s going to happen next. Word of warning though...your emotions will be put to the test as I needed to take some breaths during this one. Fast paced with a lot of action and drama to keep you wanting more.
Sylvie Rochon
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maya and Duncan novella

I hesitated to read this one because it's a novella, but it was about Duncan and Maya and its in real time, where the last book left them. And omg am I glad I read it. It's emotional, intense and moves the story forward. Had I not read it, I would have been lost! Thanks EM Shue for not giving up and giving your fans the stories of these beautiful characters you've created. With all the babies, possibly a 2Nd generation series???
Linda
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Uh Oh! I've now read two of the International Securities books and I'm snared! I am so invested in the lives of these characters! I now have several more books added to my TBR! I couldn't sleep last night and finished the book in the wee hours of the morning. I tried to sniffle quietly so I wouldn't wake my husband. Ms. Shue packed so much into this novella. I was an emotional wreck throughout! I Loved It!
Bailey Roszko
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
E. M. knocks it out of the park again. With every book that is added to this series it just gets better and better. If you haven't read this yet you need to get it and start. Haven't read the rest of the series, well then what are you waiting for because your truly missing out of one of the best series in years. Sniper's Kiss Goodnight has everything from action, drama, all the feels and more. The way the E. M. has grown these characters and story arch is truly amazing. ...more
Teri
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
An end to one enemy but another worse arises. That's not the only surprise and happenings in this update on the lives of this family. There will be tragedy and loss but there's also much to celebrate. Go from one extreme emotion to the other in this action filled and passionate read by this author who pulls no punches and keeps the intrigue and suspense at an all time high. Great read. ...more
Ericka Howard
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The love that Duncan and Maya have is one that people only dream of. The relationship that Maya and her father in law James have is almost perfect. Family, love, trust and communication are all keys to successful relationships but when you add kn the crazy man hellbent on killing those you love - you will flip a switch and do what you have to do to protect them.
Sharlie
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Duncan's decision to protect his wife, Maya, and their three unborn children is his top priority now. A killer is out to exact his revenge for the death of his father. This is a fast paced read that will keep you on the edge of your seat with suspense! ...more
Rita
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved the excitement in the book. I was confused at times at what was happening with whom though. I guess I need to read more of the books from this series. I also was a little lost at the ending so I expect more to be coming. I loved the characters and the plot.
Renae
Jul 26, 2019 added it
ok I'm dying here!-just wanna know who Sir is! I love the Securities International Series!!! EM Shue is such an awesome author! As prior military I truly enjoy the research she has put in for her books! Her characters are so relateable! ...more
Jacqueline Ellison
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick read that has action, suspense, intrigue and so much more. I was enthralled from beginning to end. There are some surprises that you will make you happy but also sad. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Denise Scott
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a smaller story but a ugly cry book . The characters and plot thicken and twist your heart . This is a story that tell me I need the next book !
Yohonna
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I'm so in love with this series. I just get blown away everytime I read a story in this series. This book is awesome I can't wait for the series to continue. ...more
Carmen  Torres
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They thought they had it all;at last. But the past is back with a vengence. Who will be left standing when the dust settles. great charactization and story' ...more
Wendy Ballard
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Just the absolute best story. Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!
Ilene
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Loved revisiting Maya and Duncan and the rest of the team. I haven’t laughed or cried so much while reading a book in some time. Fantastic read!
Breyana Floyd
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Even with coming in on the tail end of the series I really enjoyed this book. I went in blind and absolutely loved it. Now I just have to start from the beginning lol
Kaye
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ONE THRILLING TREAT!!!
Wow! Man, talk about frozen on the edge of your seat. A whirlwind of unpredictable circumstances and vast surprises launch all of your emotions into play, propelling this little jewel to life beautifully. Sparks fly as danger and suspense ensues in epic proportions. The characters are authentic, relatable and so realistic you feel everything they feel. The scenes are so vivid and descriptive you have no trouble picturing each scenario as they play off one another perfectly.
Rhonda Hicks
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not only are given a large amount of joy in this book to celebrate love and life but it broke my heart as well, so be warned, grab the tissue before you start. Once again, E. M. Shue has given us the blood chilling presence of Sir along with the warmth and love of Maya and Duncan along with the rest of the Securities International team. What a great read.
Karen
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent storytelling that is vividly described, has action, drama, love, danger and great, realistic characters. I enjoyed this awesome read. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
PM
Warda
Thi
Mar 26, 2019

• Hitched
  • Sinful Desires: Vol. I (Sinful Desires, #1)
  • Sinful Desires: Vol. IV (Sinful Desires, #4)
  • Venus Transcendent (Venus Rising #4)
  • Priest
  • She's Worth It All (Club 3, #4)
  • Club 3; the Complete Set
  • Best Friend's Baby (Make Her Mine #5)
  • She's All That (Club 3, #3)
  • She's All Tied Up (Club 3, #2)
  • Knot a Chance (Doms of the Covenant #3)
  • Heist (Diamond Doms #2)
  • She's All In (Club 3, #1)
  • Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse, #1)
  • Conceited  (Crimson Elite, #3)
  • Venus Wedding: an MFM romance (Venus Rising Quartet Book 5)
  • Stripping the Sub (Stronghold Doms, #6)
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
Writer, wife and mother of three girls. This multi-published author likes her whiskey Irish, her chocolate dark and her hockey hard hitting. She’s an avid reader and you can find her Kindle packed full of all sub-genres of romance. When she isn’t writing action-adventure, suspense, and strong woman she’s spending time with her husband and three daughters.

She’s currently writing the hot and steamy

Securities International (8 books)
  • Sniper's Kiss (Securities International, #1)
  • Angel's Kiss (Securities International, #2)
  • Love's First Kiss (Securities International, #3)
  • Secret's Kiss (Securities International, #4)
  • Second Chance's Kiss (Securities International, #5)
  • Identity's Kiss (Securities International, #6)
  • Hope's Kiss (Securities International, #7)
  • Justice's Kiss (Securities International, #8)

News & Interviews