Start by marking “Well Suited (Red Lipstick Coalition, #4)” as Want to Read:
Well Suited (Red Lipstick Coalition, #4)

Well Suited

(Red Lipstick Coalition #4)

Chemistry is my love language.

Ive always been able to separate feelings from chemosignals. A shot of dopamine, a dash of serotonin, and a sprinkle of oxytocinand bam. Youre in love.

And when egg meets sperm, youre pregnant.

I couldnt even be surprised as I stared down at the little blue plus sign, because I knew exactly when and how, and with whom it happened.

When:
Paperback, 1st Edition, 317 pages
Published April 29th 2019 by Staci Hart

Start your review of Well Suited (Red Lipstick Coalition, #4)
CristiinaReads❀
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
When romance is still alive, Theo knows how to bring the best of Katherine in this persuasive romance filled with passion, emotional intelligence, and unique characters... Staci knows how write a true romance that will have you shedding tears of laughter and love...

This year, I became a true fan of Staci's writing. And there is no denying that this series has a great part in my heart. A special place in my heart that will forever be in love with Theo and Katherine. If I am being honest, I
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Staci Hart Fans, Romance
5 The Best Series Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
We all know all of the sayings out there...and yes, they are Cliches but there is a reason why they keep being said...Because somehow there seems to be a universal sense of understanding of what they mean. Some may be cheesy or sound out of date...Hey, they have been around for generations after all... But most importantly, these Cliches ring true...(see how I did that, hahahahahaha)

Like "There is a Lid for Every Pot" or They seem "Well Suited". You
Sabrina
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

It's been a long time since a series had me feeling so sad that it was over, but with the Red Lipstick Coalition girls it was so easy to feel connected to them. And now that it's over I just want to go back and start all over again with their stories.

Katherine was a straight-laced heroine that was more for rule following than rule breaking. Which was the opposite of Theo who would rather break many rules with Katherine. I loved that these characters weren't
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Love/hate this story. 3.5 stars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to say I am surprised but I have mixed feelings about the new release I reviewed. I know I am going to be one of the few that will not give top stars. I started at 3, but due to some areas I did love, I am bumping to a 4 with and overall of 3.5.

Have you ever read a book where you did not care for one of the main characters? It is rare for me as I can usually find some redeeming qualities but this chick... nope.

She (Im not even going
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
<3 4 STARS <3

"But that's the beauty of love. It can be whatever you need it to be. You can make your own rules."

This series is by far one of my top favorite and the characters seams so realistic!I'm in love with this world and each one of these girls have something to give me!This one was another fantastic one!The romance was original and unique!This is exactly what a romance with total opposites should be!

Theo and Katherine were everything I hoped theyd be and more. Theo was super sweet
Syndi
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well this book is indeed well suited to my taste. This is the second book that I read in this series. Pregnant romanceis not really my favorite. However with Well Suited, it gives a different angle to the story.

Theo and Katherine are match in heaven. They just do not know it yet. I especially love Katherine. She is quirky and controlling character. Something that I can relate to. Theo has such patience to wait for her to fall in love.

Their character development and banters are so sweet and
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
Apparently, I have read one other book by this author. I didn't recall that I had, so I know already that she's not someone I put on a top 20 list of authors. One of those one-off type of situations.

This book is no diff. I'd give it somewhere between a 3 - 3.5 star. The concept is intriguing - the heroine is one of my fave "types" - the awkward, socially dysfunctional sort. She probably has a bit of an autism spectrum disorder. One of my fave heroines from another series has Asperger's. I also
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Theo is magic' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

Wow, I cant believe this is the conclusion of this series. I fell in love with Staci Harts writing when I first read Piece of Work (the first installment of standalones) and I just knew this love would continue throughout my reading of the rest of the books. I fell in love with these characters, this group of girl friends and the men who become their soul mates. Weve been waiting for
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

His name was on my lips, written on my heart, etched on my soul. Id never believed in fate, never subscribed to soul mates. But if ever there was a man who was my exact match, my most perfect equal, it was Theo.

For anyone who has followed my reviews over the years, it will come as no surprise when I say Staci Hart is one of my favorite authors and RLC is one of my all-time favorite series to date. Knowing Well Suited is the final installment in the RLC series, it is certainly bittersweet to
Tracy  C
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Boy oh boy, Katherine was so not prepared for Theo! He was blown away from the first moment they met. Theo completely understood how Katherine's mind worked and laid siege with a gentle assault. He didn't try to change her, but accepted her for all her quirks and knew that she was going to be his family. Katherine never expected to have a partner, especially a partner that didn't try to change her. They were very Well Suited and I loved every minute. SO sad that this is the last of the Red ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

I was excited to finally read the uptight and super organized Katherine's book. I couldn't wait to read about who could make her let her hair down.

And I loved that it was Theo (Tommy's brother)...nice to keep things in the family.

Katherine and Theo have one hot night together and Theo wants more...only Katherine does not. Fortunately, she gets pregnant and has to have some type of relationship with Theo and Theo is totally onboard.

I LOVED reading about Theo getting Katherine (or should
Kandi Steiner
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"I could have lost myself in his eyes, like a black hole. He'd stretch me to infinity, and I'd die happy."

THIS. BOOK. *thud* Okay, I can't be the only one who had been waiting for Katherine's book ever since we were first introduced to the girls in Piece of Work. Right? RIGHT? I mean, she's HILARIOUS. Her dry sense of humor hooked me, and I always found myself drawn to her in the other books when the girls were all together. Val is my soul sister, and Amelia is my little bookworm twin, but
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Katherine is the sensible friend, the last one to even think about applying her RLC red lipstick and being bold, but when life stops going as planned the lipstick, and a bit of bravery, might be the only way to get back on track. Theo shook up her senses on night, but that was all he was meant to be, one night. One night has turned into 9 months though and pragmatic Theo, in his well tailored suits and endless patience, has an offer for her. Theo
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

We do solemnly swear, she recited, to use this shiny little tube of power to inspire braveness, boldness, and courage. We promise to jump when its scary, to stand tall when we want to hide, to scream our truth instead of whisper our fears. May we be mistresses of our destinies, and to hell with anyone who tries to tell us otherwise.

The anticipation for Well Suited was REAL after I finished Work in Progress (which was amazing). Katherine is the fourth and
S.M. Soto
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You know that feeling you get when you finish an incredible book? You see the percentage, you know its coming, but you do your damndest to drag it out because youre not ready for it to be over.

Staci absolutely knocked it out of the ballpark with this one. Its fresh, its real, it had me in my feels and I never wanted this story to end! Well Suited is a five star must-read that guarantees a special place in your heart.
m ✦ foesandlovers
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

I'm so, so sad this series has now come to an end. I've absolutely adored this group of friends ever since meeting them in Piece of Work (book one).

There's something so empowering and fun about seeing four wallflowers come into their own as they fall in love with their forever men. Rin, Val, Amelia and Kate have become some of my favorite female characters I've had the pleasure of reading about, and I'd love to hang out with them, alas they're not real. Le sigh.

One of my all times
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every step, every box checked, every marker passed had brought us closer to something bigger, something more. Itd brought us closer to us, to the place where we could be together fully. And, if I played my cards right, maybe forever.

I cant believe this series has come to an end! And WHAT AN END IT WAS!

Ive never met a couple that just ebbed and flowed so seamlessly without even trying to. Like LEGIT not even trying to. Theyre the couple thats there for one another bc they care about the well
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book so much.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Katherine is smart, beautiful and guarded. Shes closed off to love after seeing first hand what can happen in relationships she knows it can be one big mess. Although a little irritating you end up loving her

Theo is gorgeous and a TWIN, a twin people. We meet his twin in Tommy in Work In Progress and now we get the lovely Theo. From the very first meeting between him and Katherine he just KNOWS. The connection is instant and
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-review, kindle
As much as I hate to say goodby to the RLC, this was the perfect way to end it!

I was waiting for Katherines story from the moment we met her and it did not disappoint. I love how her brilliant mind works and this author did an amazing job at writing her in a way that was relatable. She is so unique. I have never read another book with a character like her and I LOVED it!

Theo was so dang amazing! He understood exactly how Katherine worked, how she thought, and what she needed before she even
RentasticReads
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romcom, surprise-baby
After reading this book, I think we can all agree that we want Theodore Bane to be our baby daddy. The man whod be over the moon to claim being your partner in life, the man whod do just about anything to make you happy and feel every single ounce of love and passion he has for you.

I was hers, and Id do anything to make her mine. And lucky for both of us, I never failed.

Theo absolutely made me swoon so hardno doubt about thatalthough Katherine mightve been a bit of an odd ball on top of
Amy
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She smelled like rain and fresh-cut flowers, like desire and unspoken promises. She smelled like my last meal, like a color Id never seen before. Like a sense I hadnt known I had was awakened simply by the proximity of my lips to her skin.

You make me feel like Ive been starving my whole life, and I thought my deprivation was just the way life was. That living in a constant cycle of exhaustion and retreat was just how relationships worked. Thats the best I can explain itI was starving, and you
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
5 MAGICAL STARS!

IMG-20190325-170639-153

Well Suited is the last book in the Red Lipstick Coalition series and it feels like the ending to my favorite show (which is also coming) What is life? 😭 For I digress! The Red Lipstick Coalition series 💄 features four brilliant yet very different women brought together by friendship and a tube of red lipstick that makes them bold. The conclusion of the series comes with Katherine and Theodore's book.

Beginning with a dance, Katherine is immediately attracted to Theodore and
sabah™
May 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
Cyndi Becker
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We need a signal. A a sign. He broke away, leaning back, his eyes black and lust-drunk. I have one rule. It can double as the signal. What? I said breathlessly. Theo reached for my face, cupped my jaw, and ran a thumb across my bottom lip, his eyes following the motion. Wear this lipstick. I want you in it when we scratch. And thatll be my cue.

Well Suited is , well...a FANTASTIC conclusion to one of my favorite series. When The Red Lipstick Coalition started, four socially and romantically
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

5 With Love CROWNS

Well-Suited wraps up what has been my favorite Staci Hart novel. Like its predecessors, it is the tale of a unique and brilliant woman who dares to push beyond her comforts and control to really live a life that is worth living.

Kate is emotionally aloof. She doesnt ascribe to feelings and struggles to connect. She thrives on order and logics and rules. This is where she is comfortable, and I got it. I am also more at ease when I know the rules
Ivy Deluca
description
As I mentioned earlier, I was drawn to this series because of the lipstick, but I stayed for the friendships. I do think however, that this is my favorite story, and mostly because the heroine is NOT debilitated by her self-esteem issues.

I have a real soft spot for the awkward, emotionally detached heroine, especially if I understand why. As for the Firsts, I enjoyed them, though I grew more invested in their relationship as time progressed. I thought their initial hookup was fast, even by ONS
B.B. Easton
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The premise of the Red Lipstick Coalition series is adorable, the covers are too, but what's inside delivers so much more than promised. These books are also lyrical and poetic, sensual and steamy, hilarious and above all, heart-warming. I'm sad to see my RLC girls go but am so, so happy that they're all living their best lives, thanks to the boldness-boosting power of red lipstick...and a little help from their friends. Five bright red stars!
Paula  Phillips
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
With the other three housemates all settled into their relationships, we are left with one more Katherine Lawson, aka Kat. Out of all the characters her and Amelia were my favorite two, probably due to their careers as Katherine is a librarian at the New York Public Library which when I visited New York, we did stop in and have a look and since it was also raining. I can say that I danced on their steps with my purple umbrella and have a photo to prove it. During Amelia's wedding to Thomas, ...more
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

I adored these two from the very first page. The prologue hooked me in so good. These two just ahh!!!! Their chemistry, their interactions, I was dying in the best way. Katherine's come ons were so scientific that she made it so fun and cute sometimes. Theo and her were perfect for each other, I honestly just seem them as two puzzle pieces finally coming together after a long time. They both knew it from the first moment they were the ones for each other. Katherine got scared
Jeannine
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was soooo good. I think this was my favorite book out of the whole series. Ive loved each book and Im so glad it was finally Katherines turn. She intrigued me from the first book.

Theo.

Holy Theo.

I like his moves. I like his style. Hes ah-mazing times eleventy million. I cant get over the blanket fort.

Eek I just love these two so much!

• Marriage for One
  • Coldhearted Boss
  • Lies
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • I Knead You Tonight (Slice, #2)
  • Highball Rush (Bootleg Springs #6)
  • Forgiven (The Nash Brothers, #2)
  • Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)
  • The Friend Zone
  • Boss I Love to Hate
  • Teardrop Shot
  • Then He Happened
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • The Locker Room
  • Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery #1)
  • The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals, #4)
  • Imperfect Match
  • Gin Fling (Bootleg Springs, #5)
Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life: a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Cant forget that. Shes also been a mom to three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. Shes been a wife, even though shes certainly not the cleanest, nor is she the best cook. Shes also super, duper fun at a ...more

Red Lipstick Coalition (4 books)
  • Piece of Work (Red Lipstick Coalition, #1)
  • Player (Red Lipstick Coalition, #2)
  • Work in Progress (Red Lipstick Coalition, #3)

News & Interviews