Start by marking “Blood and Chaos (Chaos #2)” as Want to Read:
Blood and Chaos (Chaos #2)

Blood and Chaos

(Chaos #2)

We thought the games were over, but they've only just begun...

She was the puppet.
He pulled the strings.
Now the death toll is rising, what could this mean?
It was all a game.
Of feelings.
Of pain.
Death is just an illusion, or so they say.
She was just a pawn on a piece of his demented board. But there's only one question left to settle the score…Can dead people really
Published January 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Blood and Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood and Chaos

Start your review of Blood and Chaos (Chaos #2)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

‘BLOOD AND CHAOS' is the second book in S.M. Soto’s ’Chaos’ series. It picks up where the first book left off.

After pulling myself together over the first book and how it ended I was ecstatic when this landed on my kindle. My heart was in my throat wondering if the characters I’d fallen in love with in the first book had survived reasonably unscathed in this book, but the death toll is increasing, body by body.

49895832-606647586462402-4350741092765794304-n

Sophia has been taken by a man she considered her friend, a man w
Jess☺️
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blood And Chaos by S.M. Soto is the second book in the chaos series and it just keeps on getting better.
This one is much more violent than the first, it also has much more bloody gore and torture (but Creed is a man on a mission) 😬
I said the first book was a romance suspense type of book but this is a fully blown Mafia romance ( there is still a great deal of naughtiness to) but what fun it is to read 😉, It definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat with a ball of nervousness sat in the pit o
Carla Bulian
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much. While I wasn’t reading I was thinking and thinking about this epic love.
I want the last book, yesterday...
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
If you like your dark romance to be raw, gritty and brutal, you're going to love this one! Picking up right where the author left us on the proverbial cliff, Sophia is in danger and Creed is the only one who can save her... again.

One of the things I loved most about this book was the fact that readers get Creed's point of view. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! I wasn't only hearing how amazing he was, how dangerous he could be, how cold he could feel, or imagining how his still waters ran deep..
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I'm not sure where to start with reviewing this one. I finished it a few days ago but couldn't contemplate writing a review til now. I'm more than a little obsessed with Creed and the journey he's on. Yep, more than a little obsessed.

This story is gut wrenching, it's brutal, it's action packed and it's a roller coaster of emotions. SM Soto manages to make me question what I felt certain of from book 1 and she also makes me hate a character so much I want to kill him with my two hands. Major cli
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
description

Okay welllll.... not sure why I even thought this was a duet and this was the final book... but as I got closer and closer to the end, I started to panic, thinking there’s no way this story is getting tied up in a neat little bow. I am now DYING for Love & Chaos!
I loved this book. It is so intense right off the bat, and completely action-packed, just how I like it. Creed is EVERYTHING! He is so fierce, loyal, and totally lethal. Gahhh!! I have major book hangover now!!
If you like dark reads an
Tina H
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Loved this so much more than the 1st book!

There was more action, more drama, more love! I love the entire team, even Matteo.
Especially Creed, he is *dreamy sigh* perfection

description

"I found myself falling in love with him. Every dark, lost, handsome part of him."

On to the next :)
Helen Power
This is a strong follow-up to the first book in this series. There’s a lot of action and violence, just how I like my romantic suspenses. That said, the characters make some questionable choices throughout the novel. My biggest concern was with the, quite frankly, stupid decision that Sophia makes towards the end of the book, which directly leads up to the massive cliffhanger. I understand why it needed to happen, but Sophia acting so out of character was NOT the way to do it. To understand wha ...more
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Wow! I'm not sure where to start because I felt like so much happened in this book. This was a highly anticipated read after the first book in the series and it did not disappoint!

I fell even more in love with Creed in this book. We get so much more of his past revealed to fully understand the man he is today. I cringed several times during Creed's jobs he gets tasked with for the Outfit. This book is not for the faint of heart. The author paints quite the visual and there is no fading to dark d
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
My heart didn’t just break reading this, it freaking exploded! There was so much blood shed in this book so it’s fitting I shed just as many tears. I was left with my sanity in shreds after the turmoil and euphoria I experienced reading the first book not discounting the fact that the cliffhanger just about gutted me.

Sophia has been through so much. The only way she moved past it and learnt how to cope with it all was with the help of her brother and Creed. When everything started going as plann
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 “Bring the Chaos” Stars

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F@&%!!! Just as soon as I’m getting all comfortable and anticipating the next course of action, BOOM, I’ve reached the end. S.M. what even woman, you’re going to do me like that?! Why must you play with my emotions like that? My feelings are all over the damn place and I’m still trying to settle my heart.

I didn’t think it was possible to fall even more for Creed. But here I was, falling and falling
Bookish Affair
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
_____
" 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Blood and chaos was a breathtakingly, mind-boggling book, seriously author s.m.soto you broke my heart once again!
I have been waiting for this book & let me say that I wasn't disappointed she hit me with her words HARD!
This was really a very different book from the first one & I LOVED it, even though it ended once again with a cliff hanger😭
Now I need LOVE & CHAOS!!!
Gimme more Creed love!!!!
I need this Italian man😍
_____
"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫
Dora Koutsoukou
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-amazing-stars
5 🖤💖🖤💖🖤⚡️🔥⚡️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️

I could “feel” every page! S.M. Soto’s writing is outstanding as well as her story plot!
My blood pressure readings have reached very high levels!!!
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5+ "Diavolo Unleashed" Stars ⭐️
I’m speechless… blown away! I’m trying to find the right words to express my love for Blood and Chaos and it’s so difficult! I literally just finished my read and I’m still under the intense adrenaline rush it gave me. S.M. Soto enthralled me with the first novel of this series, Deception and Chaos, a few months back. She succeeded and transfixed me again with this dark, suspenseful, heartbreaking, consuming sequel.

"Even with all the chaos surroundin
Aynur
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
RTC

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.*

Kelly Green
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
You're killing me, Smalls!!! I am telling you... I felt everything!!! Too many feelings!!! And the events in this book have still got my head spinning! And every time I think my heart had been pieced together... It gets torn all over again. 😭 Throughout the entire book my stomach was tied up and I was in the edge of my seat! This series is proving to be rather gut wrenching! S.M. Soto has got a real knack for killing your soul and giving you hope all at the same time. ...more
Ros 🌼
Dec 24, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars

This is part 2 of The Chaos trilogy.

I liked this instalment, but I don’t think I am enjoying this trilogy enough to want to read another full length book about this couple, at least not yet.

This second instalment is filled with action and violence, which makes a welcome change from the slow pace of the first book. We also start to explore Creed’s back story and we do get his POV in this one.

It is revealed that Creed is the son of the Boss of a Chicago Mafia outfit. When Sophia is once a
 Tania
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start off by saying that S.M Soto has made my top 5 one - click authors list..
Her writing is impeccable, she knows how to tear your heart out and then mend it back together, only to have it ripped out all over again.
Blood and Chaos is the 2nd installment in the Chaos series, and it picks up right where Deception and Chaos ended. If you haven't read Deception and Chaos first you will need to do so before proceeding. The book may also contain triggers for some...
I've been dying for thi
Missy Brown
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had been waiting for this book, what it seems like forever. And let me tell you this book did not disappoint! I freaking loved this so much. We do pick up where book one leaves off. And we get Creed’s point of view which was good! He is such a hard man you can never know what he is thinking/feeling. He did make me irritated some in this, but I do realize he is just looking out for his love. But I still love this man so hard! Sophia is such a strong character, that I am in love with, even after ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 HEART POUNDING STARS!! My poor heart was POUNDING, POUNDING and POUNDING, through the entire book. As I was reading Creed and Sophia's story it was filled with drama, so many feels and all the action it had me grinding my teeth so hard my mouth hurt. I loved Creed in the first book and my love for him has grown in this book. S.M. Soto takes us on a action packed rollercoaster ride, sit down and get ready. If you have not started this series grab it now. ...more
Michella
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love that this picks up where Deception left off. Full of twist and turns, a definite roller coaster ride. Hold on it’s a bumpy ride and will leave you wanting more.
Booksobsessive
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What I have just read was simply epic!

Selena blows it out the water with the second book of this incredible but spine-tingling series!

Completely devoured because I was simply captivated from the very first page. The story is so intense I was hooked and on edge all the way through. I felt sick and rad the majority with bated breath.

It's fierce, raw and brutal and this only dragged me in deeper. Creed is more dangerous yet even more lovable, we rally get inside his head this time you get the fee
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Shelves: arc-review, kindle
OMG! So dang good! There is so much action and suspense. I can’t get enough of this series! I devoured this book, finding every possible moment to read even just a few sentences.

This book picks up right where the first book left off and my heart was racing from the first word. I continued to worry that the characters I fell in love with would be the next name on the body count list.

I don’t want to spoil anything for this book, you need to read book 1 first, and then dive straight into this one!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is book two in the Chaos series so make sure you read Deception and Chaos before reading this one.

After the ending of Deception I couldn’t wait to read this story and I wasn’t disappointed.

I’m not going to go into the storyline as I don’t want to spoil this for anything. I will say this book had me on the edge of my seat. I felt as if I was either holding my breath or ranting at my kindle. It was that kinda read. Sophia and Creed are awesome characters.

Dark lovers this is a brilliant read.
Alexandra
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5⭐

Whaaaaaaat? 😱😱😱 Another cliffhanger??? You're killing me S.M. Soto!

But I devoured and loved this story. After book 1 in this series, Deception and Chaos, I had to read Blood and Chaos. Now I really need to read Love and Chaos and can't wait to get it into my greedy fingers.

This story is fast, twisted, full of action, tears, love and emotions. There's this villain I really, really hate. And then there are Sophia and Creed and there unbelievable love for each other. Gimme more.

I definitely n
Aղցela W.
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was book 2 in the " Chaos " This book picks up where book 1 left off. Finley has kidnapped Sophia and has left Creed and Garrett for dead. This was a really good book action all the way through it. Sophia has to fight for her life and the life of her unborn child. After being shot Creed knows what he has to do and he is willing to do anything to get his girl and unborn child back so what does he do he goes to his father the Mafia boss to ask for his help. At first I didn't like Mateo th ...more
Meredith Wilson
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow, oh wow! Blood and Chaos was dark, gritty and absolutely compelling! This extremely tense and highly suspenseful story is one of my new all-time favorite reads!

Picking up right where book one left off, Sophia has been kidnapped by a man that she considered a friend. A man that she trusted with her life. A man who unbeknownst to her, is mentally unbalanced, deranged and obsessed. A man who believes he loves her and will stop at nothing to own her; heart, body and soul.

Creed aka The Ghost, ha
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
I received an ARC of this book and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you S.M. Soto!

Okay, WOW. Soto’s writing is pure magic. She is one of the most enchanting authors I have ever read. She has the ability to put you under a spell with the words on the pages and lure you deep into her world. It is one of the most beautiful experiences. It’s been awhile I have enjoyed a book THIS much.

Soto has mastered the ART, or suspense writing. When I use caps, I mean business. She plants these little seeds as s
Tina
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads
WHAT. AN. AWESOME. READ! Mrs. Soto sure does know who to put your heart through the ringer.
This book was a rollercoaster of emotions! There were times I wanted to throw my reader against the wall and other times when I literally was talking to myself because I just couldn't believe what was happening. Creed and Sophia have been through hell and high water but one thing that remains true is their love for one another.
I LOVED this book because we really got to see the darker side of Creed while a
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• A Vow Of Hate
  • Throne of Vengeance (Throne Duet, #2)
  • Throne of Power (Throne Duet, #1)
  • Immoral Confessions
  • The Reaper (Dark Verse, #2)
  • The Emperor (Dark Verse, #3)
  • Lord of London Town (Adley Firm #1)
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part Two (Gods & Monsters Book 2)
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part One (Gods and Monsters #1)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Beyond the Roses
  • Sicko
  • Raphael (Deadly Virtues, #1)
  • The Wolf and the Sheep (Wolf #1)
  • Twisted (Tangled Web, #1)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
S.M. Soto was born and raised in Northern California where she currently resides with her son. Her love for reading began when she was a young girl, and has only continued to grow into adulthood. S.M. lives for reading books in the romance genre and writing novels with relatable characters. She refers to herself as a bit of a romance junkie. S.M. loves to connect with readers and eat copious of do ...more

Chaos (3 books)
  • Deception and Chaos (Chaos, #1)
  • Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)

News & Interviews

“Even with all the chaos surrounding us, the same chaos that seems to follow us, she’s all I see. All I ever feel. All I fucking want.” 2 likes
“I taunt him with my eyes, just begging him to push me. “One last chance.” My tone brooks no room for argument. There’s no forgiveness once you piss me off.” 1 likes