Start by marking “Caught (Caught by the Bad Boys #1)” as Want to Read:
Caught (Caught by the Bad Boys #1)

Caught (Caught by the Bad Boys #1)

I’m the school geek. The teenage girl with glasses. The girl who boys avoid because her dad just so happens to be the Sheriff.

All I’m interested in is getting into Yale so I can leave this town and everyone in it behind. Until four of the most popular boys in school suddenly show an interest in me…
Why? I’m not sure. But when they make me a bet I can’t refuse, I shed the g
Published (first published January 15th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Caught, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caught

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description
3.5 Stars

Entertainment wise I liked this one a lot, but unfortunately, it also had a few issues that caused me to lower my rating a bit. However, let's start with the positives. The plot of this book was very entertaining. Maybe a bit far fetched for a bunch of high school students but entertaining nonetheless. It was full of teenage drama. A bit of a love triangle, and I am just going to say I am #TeamBenny all the way. Blake had his chance, but as soon as he started dating (sleeping with?) Kel
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
First off I have to say that this is one of those books you love to hate but can't because it draws you in and gives you just enough to keep you reading. I started the book off and I wasn't sure I was going to read it but then I kept reading and I was hooked because I had to know what was going to happen. Plus it was in different POV's and that was confusing at first but then I got the hang of it and I was off and running. There was also the issues that is near and dear to me and that is bullyin ...more
Julie
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a very different story and at first I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it. But as I continued to read I found my self becoming absorbed into the tale. The main character is Lana, a young teenage girl classed as plain and geeky because of her glasses and her smart intellect at school, she’s also truly a good girl and unfortunately bullied regularly, Yale is something she’s aiming for. Intrigue with 4 “charismatic” young popular boys comes about when they offer her a deal she can’t refu ...more
Jennifer Aldrich
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
Hmm very interesting. Caught really caught my attention. I really liked certain aspects, but also felt the story fell short in other ways. This book seems to be part of a series, but is the first book in the series. This book has mystery, action, and romance. Fair warning. There is bullying in this book.

I liked the plot overall, but felt the author over did it a bit. I liked the premise of the book. It was very interesting and kept me hooked until the end. However, I felt there were mixed messag
Everything Bookish  Blog
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazingly woven story that sucks you in from the start. The primary and secondary characters are full of depth. Having multiple POVs gives us a greater sense of their motivations and shows us just how intricately the story is told. It’s grounded in Lana’s POV giving the foundation to branch off of when new perspectives can tell us so much more and heightens our emotions that threaten to spiral out of control. The characters feel real and I easily connected to them which made the stor yank me ...more
Ashley
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
A very interesting story filled with characters that pushed some boundaries and were kind of crazy but lovable at the same time. I liked Lana for 3/4 of the book haha the other 1/4 she was a bit much. The multiple POV was great for understanding more about each character but sometimes it was hard to determine who was telling the story at that given moment. A little bit more organization would go a long way here. Overall it was a fun read and I look forward to what’s next!

I received a copy of thi
Caroline Eccles
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Obsessed

I fell in love with this book on wattpad and can i just say wow! The mystery and intrigue have you hooked from the get go. The twists and turns of the plot have u guessing the whole way through. There is nothing predictable about this book. Once you start you need more. Very compelling, real and relatable. Highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery. You will not be disappointed.
Autumn Bryant
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read about the nerdy sheriff's daughter who is the good girl, but ends up taking a bet from the bad boys in school. This leads her to finding herself, and also throws her head first into a web of lies, deceit, and betrayal. It was an awesome read and I can't wait to see what happens next.
SSBSMS
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great!

Initially, I was annoyed by the cliche characters and their lines, however, the storyline built up and I was curious to know what would happen. I was at the edge of my seat and did not expect such an abrupt cliffhanger and now, I’m anxious for more!
Kathryn L.
It was ok

I first want to say I got tired of reading “Err” from every character. So irritating ! Also, the story was kinda all over the place. Friends, not friends. The story ran on & on, with not much substance.
E&A Book
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read about a nerdy sheriff's daughter who takes a bet from the bad boys of school. This leads her to finding herself and also into a web of lies, deceit, and betrayal. It was a great read and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When the good girl takes up a bet from the bad boys in school, this unleashes a series of events such as lies, betrayal, deceit, suspense, action, and mystery. This is a well written story which had me hooked and intrigued throughout, and I look forward to reading more of this authors’ work.
Chey
Sarah-the book addict
Jan 20, 2019
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
2 Cranky Stars

Lana is a nerdy good girl and the sheriffs daughter. She's constantly bullied at school until one day she is coerced into a bet with THEM.

They are the cool kids, her tormentors and her ultimate undoing. Even though they've beaten and humiliated her she still becomes their friends. They open up a whole new world to her of both fun and a world of danger.

This book was chaotic at best with way too much going on. Honestly I think that this book would benefit by being organized into two
Basel Kh Kayed