Start by marking “Mafia Queen (Royal Mafia Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Mafia Queen (Royal Mafia Book 4)

Mafia Queen

(Royal Mafia #4)

But then her savior came. Her king. He pulled her from hell and cloaked her with his darkness—a darkness that hid her from the devil who wanted his pretty, broken girl back.

By saving her soul and stealing her heart, he managed to put all the broke
Published January 22nd 2019 by Crave Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Mafia Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mafia Queen

Snow
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dark, gritty and elevating...

The conclusion to book 3 Mafia king was fast paced, action packed and emotionally charged story of finding an inner strength in survival mode when all your layers have been diminished and destroyed...and the push of a man who's teritorial enough to claim her darkness and joins it with his own.

Belly J writes superbly driven action and her characters are complexly imperfect yet they find their own purpose and validation...

but here, somehow the actions of an anti-hero w
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you haven’t read Mafia King, stop right now and go read that one first. Mafia Queen picks up where Mafia King left off. Doe/Alessia is finally starting to come out of her shell. Antonio is intent on making her his queen, to rule with an iron fist right beside him.

My heart broke for Doe and everything that she has experienced throughout her life, but the change in her in is like day and night. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER. Doe is strong, stronger than most people. Reading about her finding her stre
Ana Rita
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Happy, anxious and nervous doesn't even cover how I was feeling when this book appeared. I was over the moon happy because I wanted to know more.
Bella J has created the perfect series for me to read. As you know, I love to read MC books as well as Mafia books and guess... This series, like the name entitled, it's a mafia one... And a darn good book...
Bella J is, in my opinion, the Mafia Queen. Her books are to die for and her writing is intense, dark and hot at the same time.
Mafia Queen is he
Claudia Cardoz
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the book where we meet the king's queen. Fierce, uninhibited and finally coming out in her own. So we meet Doe. The once timid, innocent and always scared Nessuno now with the help of our king, one step at a time, is trying to become stronger in overcoming the cruel demons of her past and as if this was not already a lot on the plate there is the master of her nightmares out there, waiting for the perfect opportunity to get her back.
We see our king trying everything he can to make his Do
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
My...MY...My.... is what I thought after reading the Mafia Queen and let me tell you Doe is the Queen because she has gone through hell and back and came out on top. I love how strong she is and how much of a survivor she is. She was a prisoner who was tortured and raped from a very young age until she was saved by Antonio the Mafia King.

I am so proud of Doe in this book. She shows her inner strength and takes back what she had lost and fought her demons and won. Now brave she is doing everythin
Sherri Maughan
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It all comes to fruition in Mafia Queen. This series is at its best with Antonio and Doe. Antonio has a need for revenge as well as a desire to help Doe gain confidence and thrive as her own person - a strong, confident amazing woman. Action and suspense, blood, sweat and tears this book has it all. Bella J was definitely on fire with this one! You can enjoy Mafia Queen by reading Mafia King first. I highly recommend getting lost in their world by reading the entire series. It's LIT!!!
✴ Cindy ✴
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, dark
🌟🌟🌟🌟

I was glad to see Doe coming into her own and I kinda liked Antonia better in this book. I liked that he took the time to train her in physical defense, but 2 weeks isn't enough. But, in book land, it was enough for her to take down 2 super bad dudes. In hand to hand not a gun. Boggles the mind.

Michele
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling ending to Antonio and Doe’s story
I couldn’t wait for this book to come out to see how Doe and Antonio’s story ends. Antonio avenges the men who ever hurt Doe and promises to keep Doe safe. But Doe is living with a bulls eye on her back, and knows it’s only a matter of when before her ex-owner comes after her. Will Antonio’s training save Doe when that time comes? You have to read to find out and will read this in one sitting.
Donna
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a dramatic story! It is about Doe, a 20 yr old woman who was held prisoner, tortured and raped ever since she was 10 years old. Antonio is the mafia leader who rescues her, loves her and wants revenge for Doe's years of abuse. There are many horrific and bloody events (so readers need to be prepared) before there is a final resolution. I highly recommend this book.

Beverly
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fitting ending. Antonio's crusade to avenge and free Doe from her past and present threat, also freed his soul and helped him to heal and grow and I loved that aspect. I loved Antonio's single mindedness and need for revenge for the wrongs to Doe. How alpha, how protective, how hot! The scene with Antonio teaching Doe to shoot a gun was so raw, erotic, and hawt! Karina's mouth and her overstepping boundaries with Antonio upset me b/c it showed a lack of respect for the boss. Not cool. Karina n ...more
Tanja Kezmic
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
After finishing this book I'm speechless...I don't have the right words to express how much I loved this story.

When I finished Mafia King my heart was so heavy with sadness with everything that happened to Doe/Alessia before she came to be found by Antonio. Even though some would think methods that Antonio used to make her see how strong she really is were (to say the least) a bit unconventional, it was breathtaking to see how she slowly started to accept who she was ment to be since the day sh
Kathi
Jan 21, 2019 rated it liked it
It was good but I like book 3 way better. This one for me seemed like it just kept repeating the story line. I like how it ended and how it all came together. Sad to see these characters go.
Nikki  Malan
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mafia Queen by Bella J
Antonio is out for blood. He will avenge those who have hurt his Queen, namely Doe, but by doing so he has unintentionally put a hit out on her own life. He needs to protect her as well as teach her how to protect herself. She is strong and yet so broken, but together with Antonio by her side, she finally starts to become the Queen he has always known her to be. Antonio has kept secrets, thinking he is protecting her, but have they protected her or is this going to be the c
Rukaiya M.
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not crying, you are........
Mafia Queen is the fourth installment in Royal Mafia series by Bella J. I am not sure if Lucio will get his story or not but I can always pray and kneel before Bella to get my wish fulfilled, right? All Valentis deserve a happy ending, right?

Hail the Mafia Queen, is all I can say about this book. While Mafia King focused solely on Antonio's character built-up, Doe steals the show with this one. She rises from the dead, ashes, troubled past, broken self and what a
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Mafia Queen is the conclusion to what was started in Mafia King, and that means YOU MUST READ Mafia King FIRST! And just in case you get confused, Mafia King is listed as Royal Mafia Book 3, and really it's a more enjoyable experience if you read the whole series in order, but I'll reiterate, YOU MUST READ MAFIA KING BEFORE MAFIA QUEEN! I think that should do it for me on my soapbox, so I'll get down now, to get on with it. There's all kinds of chaos swirling around Antonio's family, with a b ...more
Vickie
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Finally we get Antonio’s queens story! And what a story it is! This book had me hooked. It’s got plenty of drama and suspense, brilliant characters and it had me desperate to know what was going to happen when all the secrets were let out of the bag.

Doe will break your heart. She is extremely easy to like and witnessing what’s she’s been/going through will pull at your heart strings. She’s a lot stronger than she thinks she is but with Antonio there to show her how much inner strength
Sassy Southern
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read a few mafia type romances and I have to say this one was absolutely fantastic! I was immediately drawn into the story of Antonio and Doe. I would put this on the darker romance side it’s not all cute and fluffy bunnies it’s gritty and raw. Doe is “stolen” from her master by Antonio who is the head of a mafia family. Having now fallen completely in love with Doe he’s willing to do anything and everything to give her a life she deserves and all the love she could ever want. This book has ...more
Sharon
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are some great characters in this book, one character in particular, Doe/Alessia, has an amazing, arc transforming from someone who was completely broken to a strong woman. As one should expect in any novel regarding the Mafia there are some very dark themes running through it. It’s an awesome, and I haven’t read the previous novels in this series and so some of the background for certain characters and situations was missing, yet I managed to enjoy this novel with no trouble at all! I rec ...more
poppy
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What another fantastic read this series really needs to be read in order I enjoyed the previous books but this one was my absolute favorite I was hooked right from the very start and just could not put it down you do not want to miss this one. I just loved Doe and Antonio and really enjoyed the end to their story.
Lara
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Antonio and Doe have the end of their unforgettable journey to self discovery and love in this book. There is so much happening between and around them. You do not want to miss the action, adventure, emotion and love of the Valenti family.

I voluntarily reviewed this ARC.
Devika
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
and the queen did not disappoint!
Autumn Bryant
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great conclusion to a heartbreaking love story.
E&A Book
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The drama filled conclusion to Antonio and Alessia's story did not disappoint. Drama, heartbreak, revenge and love mad this a book that I couldn't put down.
Shannon Godwin
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is twisted, dark, romantic, suspenseful & action packed. Doe has the strength like no other woman I’ve ever read about. My heart broke for her & at the same time I was smiling f ear to ear for her. This book is a real page turner from start to end. I didn’t really see it ending the way it did, but it fits.
Isabel
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
Brilliant conclusion for this series. I'm so proud of Doe!!
Antonio and Doe...sigh ❣
Renee
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing

There once was a girl who was sold to the devil. The devil ruined her. Destroyed her. Turned her into his pretty, broken girl. But then her savior came. Her king. He pulled her from ehll and cloaked her withing his darkness--a darkness that hid her from the devil who wanted his pretty, broken girl back. By saving her sould and stealing her heart, he managed to put all the broken pieces back together,
Darlene I read to many boooks
Jamie Chomyc
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviwed for Angel Babe's Blog

This book was amazing!! The whole series has been amazing!! First off be warned that it does deal with dark themes and is not for the faint of heart!! Second while you don't need to read the whole series you do have to read Makia King first!! I highly recommend reading the series right from the beginning!!
Antonio and Doe are back!! Antonio is hell bent and determined to make everyone who hurt his Queen pay!! He has made Doe stronger, yes his ways may be a little unco
Tamara Harrington
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lord have mercy in my soul!
Ok so to start you need to read Mafia King before you continue otherwise this book will make no sense at all! We follow Doe and Antonio's story and start to see all the drama really unfold. This was another face based book that con stately had me intrigued as to what happened next. The love between these two is absolutely epic and just proves it's not always about what you look like or what you've been through but it's what you have in your soul that really counts.
Thi
Serena Worker
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Doe knew that Antonio was the fire to her ice, and he owned her body and her heart as well and slowly she was starting to heal.
Antonio is determined to make everyone pay that hurt his Queen, she was his he knows that Vadik wants his pretty broken doll back and will do everything to protect her, including not letting Doe know who her father really is, that they are enemy bloodlines, she is the last in her line, the Queen, and he’s the King in his.
Will everything Antonio has done to protect his Qu
All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she’s able to retreat to her writer’s cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.

Bella J is a Hybrid Author with both Self-Published and Traditional Published work. Even though her novels range from drama, to comedy, to suspense, it's the dark, twisted side of romance

Royal Mafia (4 books)
  • Mafia Princess (Royal Mafia, # 1)
  • Mafia Prince (Royal Mafia, #2)
  • Mafia King (Royal Mafia, #3)