Start by marking “Fifth Round (The Renegade Dragons #2)” as Want to Read:
Fifth Round (The Renegade Dragons #2)

Fifth Round

(The Renegade Dragons #2)

It's time to face the next round, only one team will be crowned.

Lola and her fire dragons are heading into the biggest gaming tournament of their lives and their teamwork will be tested to the limit. With new rivals and a newly formed bond, it will take everything they have to become world champions.

A paranormal reverse harem set in the Twin Souls Universe.
Published February 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fifth Round, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fifth Round

Start your review of Fifth Round (The Renegade Dragons #2)
Renée
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fifth Round is the second book in The Renegade Dragons series, which will have you laughing from page one. Loved that we got another story with Lola and her harem - Hector, Rachel, Martin and Todd. This time their on an adventure to Spain, while they compete in another Realms&Rebel competition.
I highly recommend Fifth Round, and can’t wait to read what Laura Greenwood and Arizona Tape create in the Twin Souls Universe.
Nicole Dunton
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I reiterate what I stated in a previous review about how awesome it is to mix dragons with a game tournament. I suppose dragon shifters would be more appropriate, but it's still awesome to me. This is a very unique series. I just adore it and can't wait to read the rest.

The characters are still very connectable. I do feel that rather than getting more of the secondary characters get pulled to the front, Rachel was pushed a bit to the back in this one. She wasn't participating in the tournament
Jennifer G
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lola and her fire dragon mates are in Spain for the biggest gaming tournament of their lives and they are in for a battle. Searching out their dragon history and facing the most challenging of rivals, the group still finds plenty of time to fit in some fun, flying, and good food.

Lola, Hector, Todd, Martin, and Rachel have got to be one of the more amusing casts of characters in any RH. Silly voices, light-hearted insults, harmless pranks will have you laughing from beginning to end. The gaming
Brianna Belbin
This sequel was just as good as the first book! Lola and her harem go to Spain for another Realms & Rebels gaming competition. I love that the relationships between Lola, Hector, Martin, Todd, and Rachel continue to grow and the fierce loyalty and protectiveness they have for one another. This book focuses a little more on Rachel and I think it’s great that we get to learn about her past and who she is. I can’t wait to see what happens next and to learn more about the different types of ...more
Nina Campbell
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book Fifth Round, which I read as part of Renegade Dragons: The Complete Trilogy by Laura Greenwood and Arizona Tape includes the following three books: Fifth Soul, Fifth Round, and Fifth Flame. This three book series is about a dragon named Lola who meets her dragon mates in the first book Fifth Soul, goes to a major gaming competition in Spain with all of her mates in Fifth Round, and in the third book in the series Fifth Flame, Lola fights to have her and her mates unique mating ...more
Helgaleena Healingline
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Renegades, the gamer team of Lola and her mates, has made it to the championship in Barcelona. Right away they knock heads with another mated team of fire dragons who are intent on winning the cash prize by hook or by crook. They seem to have no ethics and play on the insecurities of the newly mated Renegades, meaning they swerve into a bit of heavy partying. Lucky for them, 5th mate Rachel is here mainly for the famous architecture and manages to keep her mates from losing their heads ...more
Douglas Williamson
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having made it to the next round, our heroines and their team now must face new challenges.

This is book two in this paranormal F/F romance story. While it is not necessary to have read the previous story, it is recommended as it will provide background on the games and the characters..

The story is very well written and the reader drawn into the action pretty quickly. This book sees some more character development, which is fun to read. I really liked their individual personalities, as well as
Shweta Beriwal
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very virgin concept that brings in dragon shifters with RV & gaming. As per the usual Laura Greenwood the writing, plot, characters everything was perfect.

In spite of all this goodness, I could not connect with this book, which is very surprising since I'm really really into the paranormal genre at this point of time and simply devour Laura Greenwood's work.

The reason I gave it a 4 star rating was simply because apart from my disconnect with this book which I'm guessing is due my not
Michelle
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book two of The Renegade Dragons series and it's part of the Twin Souls Universe. If you have read the first book then you know Lola a dragon shifter who has three fated mates and her best friend Rachel who is considered an outcast and can't mate. I really like the story and the interesting characters but I love the humor throughout the story. In this book Lola and her mates are heading to Spain for a gaming competition. This is a quick, entertaining, steamy reverse harem story and I am ...more
Anne Dwyer
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Lola and her four mates! She has shocked everyone by being mated to 3 men and a woman - and now they are all in Spain to compete in a huge gaming tournament. Esme and her mates want to win at all costs - and will do anything including trying to put a wedge between Lola and Rachel - and their mother 3 mates. Will they succeed? Who will win? I cant wait for the next book in this series! I loved it! :-)

Leslie Sanchez
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lola and her mates are travelling to Spain for a major gaming competition. This is cute addition to Lola's story. Lola and the guys spend their time drinking and playing while Rachel spends most of her time visiting museums and shopping. My favorite part was Rachel and Lola's visit to the dragon temple. I liked their gaming strategy during the competition. I requested an advanced reader copy and am under no obligation to leave this review.
E
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I felt parts of this were a bit childish, but I think it is because I'm not the overly jealous type. I enjoyed this in that is funny and light. I really enjoyed learning more about the histories of the Dragons and what not. I also like knowing that Lola's mate is the special and unique one. It was nice to see a change of pace from the girl at the middle being unique and outcast, to the MC being the one protecting the unique one. Probably my favorite part.
Trina
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
I don’t think this book is as good as the last one. I found the romance a bit ‘mushy’, over the top ‘lovey dovey’. The gaming scenes were quite interesting for a non gamer as myself. The background story idea is good but just don’t think it was centre stage enough for me. Would still be interested in reading the next in the series to see how Rachal goes at the ceremony. I am a hard marker.

Tera Comer
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, audible
This is the second book in the Renegade Dragons series and we get to watch Lola and her mates while they play in the biggest gaming tournament of their lives. I love how each one of Lola's mates handles specific things for Lola mentally. While in Spain they find out something about the past and I really hope that we get to see more about that in future books. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book
Lynall
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story just gets better. The gaming scenario is unique, and the whole story is such fun, it makes me smile all the way through. It would make more sense if you have read the first book, but could easily be read as a stand-alone.

Jennine McWilliams
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The cyber game

In this book we see Lola's dynamic of the group strengthen, especially Rachael. We get a hint into Rachael's background, what secret is her mum keeping? . I want to know. I also want to learn more about the different dragon types, fire, earth , water and air. This book was a gift and l found it to be fun and enjoyable. Looking forward to part three.
Tricia
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lola is back, new adventure but same amazing characters. I wish I had a Lola in my life, she is so fun but loyal. The story follows on nicely from book one and this really does need to be read in series to appreciate and understand the characters and dynamics. Another great book from Laura and Arizona.
Cailin
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lola and Co. at it again!

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review, and wooohooooo I enjoyed this book! I loved the character interactions between Lola and her mates, the mates friendships with each other, and the gaming aspect just added another layer of delight. Seriously, hop on the Lola and Company train today!!
Tanya
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They are a new team and they about to enter the biggest tournament which they hope to win. It will be their biggest battle they have had to face. The tasks are going to be hard. Can they finish the tests? See if they win

Scarolet Ellis
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fifth Round by Laura Greenwood is an awesome story to read. This is book number two in this awesome series that I have fallen in love with. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about dragons.

Agata Jędrzejewska
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was interesting yet confusing story. Some parts didn’t match with general idea of this world and dragon community. But once those forgotten it was nice story to read, showing how much all of characters do care about each others and how much they became really united.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Elizabeth McDaniel
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lola and her four mates trump the gaming competition. The opposition they get from another team is more personal it seems. Great story.

Jenna Brady
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. The story is original and entertaining, the world is beautifully written and the characters are relatable and funny and endearing.
Laura Greenwood
Jun 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Renegade Dragons Series is complete (it is also complete in audio!)
1. Fifth Soul: books2read.com/fifthsoul
2. Fifth Round: books2read.com/fifthround
3. Fifth Flame: books2read.com/fifthflame
Boxed Set: Renegade Dragons: The Complete Trilogy: books2read.com/renegadedragons

You can also join my Goodreads Reader Group for new release alerts, spoiler threads, and more!
==> https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
3. Fifth Flame
Mandy Sawyer
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic world that Arizona and Laura have created. Good characters and a great storyline. Lots of action and adventure. Brilliant narration.
#audiobookobsessionreviewer
Sassy Angel
Aug 24, 2019
Jessica Robbins
Apr 18, 2019

• Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • Son of Chaos (Dark Provenance #2)
  • Fortune Academy: Year One (Fortune Academy #1)
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester One (The Bloodwood Academy #1)
  • Nightworld Academy: Term One
  • Daughter of Death (Dark Provenance)
  • Meow (Catnip Assassins, #1)
  • Nightworld Academy: Term Two
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester Two (The Bloodwood Academy, #2)
  • Beyond the Loch: A Seven Wardens Prequel (Seven Wardens #0.5)
  • A Sinful Year Three (Academy of the Devil #3)
  • Saving Year Three (Grim Reaper Academy #3)
  • Savage Possessed (Twin Rivers Possession, #2)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • Hellfire (Fortuna Academy, #2)
  • Kingdom of Salt and Sirens
  • The Cloaked Maiden (Rise of the Ash Gods #2)
  • Inferno (Fortuna Academy, #3)
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and contemporary romance. When she's not writing, she can be found drinking ridiculous amounts of tea, trying to resist French Macaroons, and watching the Pitch Perfect trilogy for the hundredth time (at least!)

You can check out Laura's Website here:
www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk

Join her Goodreads Group:

The Renegade Dragons (3 books)
  • Fifth Soul (The Renegade Dragons #1)
  • Fifth Flame (The Renegade Dragons #3)