Start by marking “Falling for Grace: A Coastal Hearts Novella” as Want to Read:
Falling for Grace: A Coastal Hearts Novella

Falling for Grace: A Coastal Hearts Novella

(Coastal Hearts #2)

Grace Logan has taken a lot of tumbles in life, but she works hard to bounce right back. Dreams shattered and hope for reconciliation gone, Grace needs a place where she can pick herself up now that her ex is marrying her former best friend. Her boss’s beach house in Santa Rosa seems like the perfect getaway, but stumbling into the attractive-but-damaged handyman next door ...more
Published January 11th 2019 by Southern Sun Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Grace

Staci
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
Sweet novella about finding love after divorce. It was a little heavy on the accident prone aspect, but overall a cute read.
Sarah Monzon
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you ever want to take a trip down south but not leave your living room, Janet Ferguson will take you there through the pages of her books. So if you’re feeling chilly this winter but still want the holiday spirit, this might be the book for you.
Brittany
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading Grace and Seth's story so much. These were two hurting people. They had each suffered so much and neither one really felt that there was much hope for happiness in their future.

I couldn't help but feel compassion for Grace and Seth. I connected with them immediately and hope grew for both of them as they went through the Christmas season together. At times it seemed that things couldn't possibly work out for them and the deep emotional struggles and fears that they needed to ov
Beth Erin
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Despite (or perhaps because of) Grace's clumsiness, this second-chance romance was delightfully appealing and entertaining. Seth's role as the hurting hero is well-executed and endearing. I enjoyed our little visit to the beach with all its depth and humor and life lessons. I borrowed this book from Kindle Unlimited.
Emilee
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet. I loved it!
Fiction Aficionado
This was a sweet contemporary romance about two wounded people finding friendship, romance, and healing tucked away beside the beach in Santa Rosa. Grace has headed to her boss's beach house for a low-key Christmas—and the opportunity to recover from the grief of her ex-husband's recent marriage to her best friend. Seth has been hiding out for three years following his own divorce in the wake of a devastating loss.

There's a little bit of instalove involved here, but it's the gentle sort as Grace
Misty Beller
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a great story! Fun and lighthearted, yet covers deeper themes that make you ache with Grace and Seth. I highly recommend!
Judy
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Falling for Grace by Janet W. Ferguson
A Coastal Hearts Novella
Grace Logan needed time away to heal. Her divorce had been hard...the betrayal even harder. Especially this week. She was headed to her boss' beach house for peace and quiet. That was the plan. Unlike her name, Grace wasn't so graceful and one of her falls changed everything.

Seth Gibbs had run away from family and memories three years ago. Coming to the families beach house...he stayed. And his past stayed with him. Buried inside...bu
Ellen White
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One feels the emotion of Grace, a husband who left, and now married what was once you’re best friend. She was named Grace, but she was a klutz. Going to the beach she stumbled off the walk way tumbling to the sand. When a voice called out if she was okay, finding later he was the handyman next door. Knowing her boss, he called to find out the story of why she had come. He came three years ago to heal and still here. Thinking he should get out of his helmet life and try socializing again. With th ...more
Ellie
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
I enjoyed this novella! I liked both main charcters and thought they were well written. I thought the two were thrown together a tad quickly, however their relationship developed at a pace that I was okay with. I had trouble putting the book down once I got to the second half. I really liked the addition of Mac and Darlene. I was inspired by Darlene and when I'm inspired by a character in a book, it's always a plus for me.

Readers should be aware that this book deals with divorce and the loss of
Judy
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling for Grace by Janet W. Ferguson
A Coastal Hearts Novella

Paula Shreckhise
Falling for Grace is the second in a series Coastal Hearts by Janet Ferguson.

This book takes place in a beach town with beautiful beach houses.

Grace’s boss has lent her a beach house so she can recover from a rough two years. Her divorce has taken it’s toll and she can’t seem to move on. She is still grieving and mad. She is mad at herself but trying to figure out God’s plan in all of the mess.
Her neighbor on the beach is Seth, who is likewise suffering from the aftermath of his divorce and th
Mary Albers Felkins
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet and swift romance. Loved this endearing tale of broken souls meeting under divine and believable circumstances to risk hearts in love again. Enjoyed the Description of beach side setting and candle lit dinners. Falling For Grace, aptly named, introduces two unlikely people- one a hardware/tool guy and the other involved in legislature. Recommended for those who need hope in happily ever afters ❤ ...more
Mary Beth
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth Prescott
I loved Falling For Grace for its ability to take you on a journey of growth and healing. Grace has suffered heartache while Seth has been through a tragedy of his own. Follow along with two people who learn exactly what it's like when we let go of control and follow His lead.
Karen Loomis
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, short story. Deals with infant loss in a gentle way. The note at the end by the author is touching.
Joelle Teague
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I greatly enjoyed this novella and Grace and Seth's story, in fact... I wish it had been longer! There were moments of laughter, tears, and love that kept the story rolling with faith to sustain them all. A fantastic story about how God can heal all of our broken parts.
Donna Kale
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story...

I could see this being a full novel, the storyline was so precious, I loved the characters and it all being Christ centered. You are a wonderful author, I look forward to reading more of your books.
Barbara
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very nice

This is the first story I’ve read by this author. It was a quick, clean read about heartache, faith, love and second chances.
Judith
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Building treasure with trash.

Very well written.
I was touched by Seth and Grace reaching for God's plan for their lives and giving Him control of their marriage..
Kathy
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, religious
I really enjoyed this sweet Christian novella. It is well written. The characters are faulted and human and so easy to relate to. I loved the faith and growth of the characters in this book.
Alice LaJuett
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick read

A nice quick read. This is a nice quick read, lighthearted romance.I enjoyed it very much! I will enjoy the next one
Paula Marie
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to see a new book from one of my favorite authors! This story of Grace and Seth is so touching and heartfelt. I loved every moment of it!
Lynda Knapp
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story!

I definitely recommend this book. Grace and Seth had some "bad" in their earlier lives, but it is amazing what God can do, if only we let Him.
Jess Smith
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable story!

A wonderful refreshing read. Simplicity and sweetness. The personal feelings and hardships, but reliance on God was so good to me.
Denise Kearney
Feb 04, 2019
Pam
Feb 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Janet W. Ferguson grew up in Mississippi and received a degree in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi. She has served as a children’s minister and a church youth volunteer. An avid reader, she worked as a librarian at a large public high school. She writes humorous inspirational fiction for people with real lives and real problems. Janet and her husband have two grown children, ...more

Coastal Hearts (2 books)
  • Magnolia Storms (Coastal Hearts #1)
“Everywhere Grace went, there was Seth. All afternoon. Even when she left him resting on the couch while she crossed to and fro to check on Brooklyn’s house, the man’s presence seemed to linger on her skin, her heart, her mind. Something between scorching flames and cool gentle waves on a summer day, which totally made no sense, but all she knew was that every moment away from him, she missed him.” 0 likes