Start by marking “Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set (1-3)” as Want to Read:
Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set (1-3)

Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set

(Doctors of Darkness #1-3)

Straight from the mind of a forensic psychologist comes an addictive series of betrayal, lust, revenge, and murder. These doctors earned their degrees from the dark side.

The Doctors of Darkness e-book bundle contains the first three books in the series: Daddy Darkest, The Hanging Tree, and The First Cut.

Daddy Darkest:
Bury your secrets. Bury them deep... A month after her
Published (first published February 5th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set

Start your review of Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set (1-3)
Maria Angie Mendoza
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series was my first read by this author and it certainly won’t be my last.
If you’re looking for a chilling psychological thriller, this is it!
Each book can be read as a standalone but some characters make appearances so it helps knowing their background.
Overall I enjoyed these books. Each story was chilling, intense and suspenseful. Fast paced and well paced these reads were intriguing and compelling. Each story articulated a new murder mystery.
Kaila
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
so many dark and twisty things in this series and it was fun to read about.haha whatever could go wrong.. i think did.. this series was interesting and fast paced.. kept me interested and on the edge of my seat. i enjoyed it a lot
Mary
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed these books. I didn't really get the 'darkness' element, but the books were well written, kept me entertained and definitely turning the pages as fast as I could read.

The second book's ending was somewhat disappointing, I'm hoping they were setting it up for a sequel, as that would be quite interesting to read.

If you enjoy psychological thrillers with interesting characters and plenty of plot twists, then this is perfect for you. 10 out of 10, highly recommended.
Isis Ray-sisco
This is a great box set of three intense psychological thrillers. I would highly recommend it to others! You won't regret reading it. I couldn't put it down from the very first page. This author has a way of putting you inside the head of her characters and getting you immersed in the story. I will not soon forget these books and I am sure to read them again in the future.
Sassy Southern
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
1) Daddy Darkest
Samantha Bronwyn and her best friend Virginia "Ginny" Dalton are heading to San Francisco after graduation but their plans change quickly. When Ginny disappears from a bathroom in the airport Sam is desperate to find her but she has no idea who to trust.

Fellow passenger Levi Beckett seems to be everywhere that Sam is but is he really who he says he is and how is his life linked to Sam's? When a serial killer is out on the loose could he be after Sam?

Can Sam get to the bottom of e
Amanda Williams
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic boxset. I have to admit on the first book I wasn't completely sold and it fell a bit flat for me but in the other two things really picked up. I'm so glad I decided to stick with this series.
Rebecca Austin
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
1) Daddy Darkest

This was an interesting read with lots of twists and turns to keep you involved from the start to the end.

I really liked Sam and I can't imagine what she was going through when she discovered Ginny was gone. I was a little shocked that she was allowed on the trip by herself as I couldn't imagine going to San Francisco with one friend at such a young age. That being said she was smart but out of her comfort zone and there were a few things she did that definitely had me freaking
Renee
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it

In the Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set you get three full length stories. Or the First three books in the Doctors of Darkness Series. Daddy Darkest, The Hanging Tree and The First Cut.

In Daddy Darkest Samantha Bronwyn and her very best friend in the world Virginia "Ginny" Dalton are on their way to San Francisco. It is their after graduation trip. However it quickly takes a turn when in the bathroom in
T.M. Payne
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set (1-3)
My Rating: 5 Stars
Author: Ellery A. Kane
Publication Date: 2/5/2019
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
I have read and very much enjoyed each gripping story in this 3 book set.

Book 1: Daddy Darkest
One moment your graduating high school and hopping on a plane with your best friend to California and the next you're searching for your best friend who has now gone missing. And top that off with the fact that no one seems to believe you.
Ente
Bella
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All three books in this boxed set are brilliant, chilling, thrilling, and fantastically well written. You won't be able to sleep until each story has reached its conclusion, and you will probably love every moment like I did!

Daddy Darkest:
This is an expertly written dark and twisted psychological thriller. Having read Ellery Kane's YA dystopian series already, I had high expectations (and excitement levels) upon beginning this book. I was not disappointed. I found it very difficult to put down t
Jessica Bronder
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for some psychological thrillers that will have you sleeping with the lights on, look no further. This series is a set of three books that could be read a standalone books, each book is about different people.

The first book Daddy Darkest is about a women who fell for the wrong man years ago. In present day her daughter narrowly avoids a kidnapping at an airport. The story bounces between the two women as both try to survive the present and the past.

The Hanging Tree has a teen
Andrea Thompson
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I haven't read anything by Ellery A. Kane before this, but I will definitely be adding her to my watch list. This is a box-set of three previously released individual stories that are part of the Doctors of Darkness series.

They all have great suspense and drama. The plot twists, character design and dialogue are fantastic - I couldn't read fast enough!

Daddy Darkest follows Samantha as she struggles to find her friend Ginny, who has gone missing on their way to San Francisco for a graduation trip
Beverly Laude
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Secrets come unearthed, rising like bones from a shallow grave."

This is a deeply disturbing psychological thrill ride from the very beginning. At times, you want to grab a character and give them a good shake because you know nothing good is going to come from their actions. The main characters in each of the books constantly put themselves in danger trying to find out the truth.

The stories move at a fast pace, the characters are well-developed and memorable, and darkness pervades the entire se
Beyond The Covers Blog
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: carrie
I haven't read anything by Ellery A. Kane before this. The blurb sounded really good some of it was really good but some of it wasn't. By overall they were really good.

They have great suspense and I love suspense.

Daddy Darkest follows Samantha as she searches for her friend, who has gone missing during a graduation trip.

The Hanging Tree is Evelyn's story. She can't remember some of her childhood and she struggles to remember as an adult, but she oddly finds herself drawn to a tree outside her
Joyffree
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It isn't too often I go with five stars -
Daddy Darkest the first in this series absolutely captivated me and would not let me go
As the journey continued I found each book just as captivating and entertaining
There was just something so enticing about the chaos - the tone - the way I kept wanting more with each turn of the page -
If you are looking for a psychological thriller that has intense drama -heart-pounding suspense with slightly twisted psychological undertones- No need to look any furth
Amanda
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great series. It has fresh intriguing plot lines and interesting characters. These stories were page turners that I didn't want to put down. I definitely recommend this if you want a suspenseful/thrilling read.
Hope Gerhardstein
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read all 3 of these books and must say that Ellery Kane has done a great job with the suspense and plot twists in them. Warning!!! You might not get anything done when you start reading them.
Beckie Lindstrom

• Thief River Falls
  • Thieves
  • Beyond the Veil
  • Deadbreak
  • The Boy Who Wouldn't Die (Little Deaths #1)
  • A Killer's Wife (Desert Plains, #1)
  • Cupcakes & Chaos (Frosted Misfortunes Mysteries, #1)
  • Blackwood: Book 2
  • Awakening: Fractured Memories: Volume 1 (A Fractured Memories Short Story Anthology)
  • Fateful Justice Box Set: Books 1-3
  • The Silent Daughter
  • Pure (Pure, #1)
  • Salem's Cipher (A Salem's Cipher Mystery #1)
  • Mercy's Chase (A Salem's Cipher Thriller Book 2)
  • Man Overboard
  • The Wife Lie
  • 15 Minutes (Time for Love, #4)
Forensic psychologist by day, novelist by night, Ellery Kane has been writing--professionally and creatively--for as long as she can remember. Just like many of her main characters, Ellery loves to ask why, which is the reason she became a psychologist in the first place. Real life really is stranger than fiction, and Ellery's writing is often inspired by her day job. Evaluating violent criminals ...more

Doctors of Darkness (4 books)
  • Daddy Darkest (Doctors of Darkness, #1)
  • The Hanging Tree (Doctors of Darkness #2)
  • The First Cut (Doctors of Darkness, #3)
  • Shadows Among Us (Doctors of Darkness #4)

News & Interviews