Start by marking “The D.I.L.F.” as Want to Read:
The D.I.L.F.

The D.I.L.F.

Amy Andrews turns up the heat in her smuttiest little book to-date!

Owen

I've had a crush on Stefanie, my best friend's older sister, since I was fifteen. As a geeky gamer with a bad case of acne, she was totally out of my league. But I'm all grown up now, with a medical degree and an in-depth knowledge of female anatomy I'm not afraid to use. When we cross paths again I

Published January 23rd 2019 by One Handed Reads

To ask other readers questions about The D.I.L.F., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The D.I.L.F.

Tpagirl
The DILF was a stand-alone by Amy Andrews. It was the first book I’ve read by the author. It was a brother’s best friend - cougar story all wrapped in one.

I stumbled on the inexpensive, cute, light hearted and very sexy new erotica release The DILF. Owen was a new resident at Saint Bart’s hospital. He made the DILF list of new doctors immediately with the young female nursing staff. He was twenty five, smart, cocky and gorgeous. He had a crush on his best friend’s older sister when he was fiftee
Helen
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is hot, hot and more hot and it is a fabulous story a beautiful romance, I loved it from start to finish, I was reading it while waiting in a very hot car for my granddaughter to get out of school and the temperature just kept going up and up, I do highly recommend this book if you like your stories spicy.

Owen has had a crush on his best friend’s older sister Stefanie since he was fifteen, and now he is coming to work at the hospital that she works at and staying at her place for three
Maria Rose
Amy Andrews writes fun, sexy contemporary romances and I’ve enjoyed several of her offerings in the past, including her Sydney Smoke Rugby series. In her latest steamy novella titled The D.I.L.F (Doctor I’d Like to… um… fornicate with), she tackles both workplace romance and sibling’s best friend tropes in a story that is more about sex than substance but is an enjoyable way to while away an hour or two.

For more of this review please visit All About Romance: https://allaboutromance.com/book-rev
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
HOLY Smokes, this was HOT! Laugh out loud funny, sexy one hand read. Short for an afternoon delight! Its a fun story, easy and its a not thinker just a full entertainment couple of hours.
Saly
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a super hot contemporary. The hero is ten years younger than the heroine and her brother's best friend and a doctor. I liked how this book was very sex positive with a heroine who was a sexual creature. This also had a hero who was super crazy about the heroine who tries to resist the pull between them.
Megan
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so fun and sexy! I loved the vibe between the main characters.

Owen has had a crush on his best friend's older sister Stefanie, since he was 15 years old. She's 10 years older than him, but he couldn't care less. He knows they'd be perfect together if they ever got the chance. In the intervening years, he went to med school and lived his life on the opposite side of the country. Now, he's back, as an intern at the hospital Stef works at as a nurse, and he'll be staying in her spare
Monique
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nurse Stefanie Leonard couldn’t help but notice the sudden commotion that erupted in the hospital. The emergency was the appearance of the hot new doctor in the house. By the name of Owen Chandler. The D.I.L.F.? Stefanie’s younger brother’s best friend? Since when has the pimply nerd become cause for the young nurses to be all aflutter? One look at Owen answers Stefanie’s question: he is seriously hot! Stefanie immediately realises how much trouble she’s going to be in since she agreed – sight u ...more
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**Copy Provided by Netgalley and Entangled Publishing LLC, for an honest review**

This was a slightly unusual book for me in that the man was younger than the woman by 10 years, but that did not diminish the fact that this was a good read.

Owen has had a thing for Stefanie, his best friends older sister since her was fifteen and he saw much more of her than he should have. Now sharing an apartment with her for a short period, his lust kicks up again and he just knows that he has to have her and th
Anthea Cuddihy
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, loved-up, 2019
Debra
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved everything about this book except I wish it had more chapters.Ms.Andrews is a new author to me,one I will be reading more of in the near future.I loved the characters Stef and Owen they definitely have chemistry,probably because they grew up around each other him being her brother's friend and hanging out playing video games,little did she know he had a secret crush on her.Only problem is she's 10 years his age do they have what it takes to make this relationship work ,click to find out.
Lily Malone
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you like your reads with a little bit of story and a whole lot of jaw-dropping smexy... this is the book for you! Amy Andrews delivers all the feels (except possibly the sweet warmth and tenderness) in this one.
Breane Ross
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received an arc from netgalley. Love this romance book! Great read! Definitely recommend it.
Sheena
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley

Rating: ★★★★✬ (4.5/5 Stars)
Title: The D.I.L.F.
Content Rating: R
POV: Alternates between Hero/Heroine
Smexy Level: Hot
Favorite Quote(s):
― “If I used the shower every time I fantasize about you, your water bill is going to be astronomical.”
― “I know enough about women and relationships at twenty-five to know that this thing between us is rar
Anita Byars
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Panty Melting Goodness! Another fantastic, sassy, laugh out loud, sexy, panty melting goodness from Amy Andrews. I love her books they never fail to entertain and entice this reader. This was short, sweet and had plenty of Heat!

Stefanie Leonard has had it with doctors, after being burned by a rat fink M.D. She is a nurse at St. Bart’s, and today is new Doctor day, with all the new intern doctors starting. Every year it starts with the sexiest of them all, being labeled as the D.I.L.F. And today
Christine
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
A sexy, fun falling-for-your-best-friend's-older-sister read! Stefanie may not care for the term "cougar" but this was a great, breezy cougar read.

Most older woman-younger guy reads tend to have the woman fixated on how old she is and it becomes a dull, angsty time. Stefanie totally owned her sexually. The sex positivity and honesty between Stef and Owen was refreshing and fantastic.
"Don’t worry, I haven’t been celibate. There are quite a few men in this town who’ve benefitted from me being e
b.andherbooks
Let's get the fact I DETEST and HATE the title of this book out of the way, because I do. It is definitely shocking and made me look closer, so I get the intent, but I still hate it. And I definitely didn't expect the D in DILF to stand for "Doctor" but okay.

With that said, this was a fun, quick, and fun erotic romance with plenty of bangin', masturbation (mutual and solo), use of toys (mutual and solo), and a heroine who is ten years older than her love interest. All things I really like seeing
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
The D.I.L.F. by Amy Andrews was my first book by this author and one steamy and sexy older woman/younger man story! Owen has crushed on his best friend’s older sister, Stefanie, since he was a teenager. But as a nerdy gamer and the age difference, there was so chance. Now Owen is an older and sexy doctor who somehow ends up in in Stefanie’s guest room.

Stefanie and Owen had insane chemistry, which sucked for Stefanie, since she was determined to avoid all doctors. Owen, on the other hand, has oth
Mrs.
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of D.I.L.F.. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Oh boy! I nearly devoured this book in less than 24 hours... (Insert amused chuckle here.) For real, I just couldn't get enough of Stefanie's struggle against herself. It was wonderful and laughable, while maintaining complete believability. Owen's best qualities: his boldness and sense of humor were both brilliantly written. Amy Andrews is clearly a student of nonverbal communication--in addition
Paige Turner
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hot!

Dilf is one hot read! The author defiantly has a way for words and created one hot story between Owen and Stefanie.
Amy Andrews used so many romance cliches that I thought this could never work but I loved it. Between the age gap , best friends sister, insta love my heart was in heaven.
Owen wouldn't let a little age gap deter his love for Stef. He was committed in making a relationship work by showing off his skills. I don't think I read a hotter solo scene before.
P.e. lolo
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica-romance
What a fun hot sexy story. Owen is Stephanie’s younger brother best friend, he is also ten years younger. She has not seen him since one summer when she thinks all he did was stay inside and play video games. Now working as a nurse at St. Bart’s she is listening to the other nurses’ talk about the D.I.LF. When Owen’s named is mentioned she just replies no big deal he is staying with me for a few weeks and is my little brother’s best friend. She is also not wanting to date doctor’s since her last ...more
Claire
I really enjoyed this fun and very sexy read. I'd like an Owen for myself thank you very much. The scenes were hot and the growing relationship between Stef and Owen was really quite romantic. I was definitely hoping they'd work things out, especially Stef's hangup about being older than Owen.

Thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing LLC for a copy in return for an honest review.
Greyland Reviews
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by NetGalley and Entangled Publishing for honest review

Hot and fast romance! Love age gap romance but there are so few good older female/younger male but this one was really great. Just wished it was longer.
Rachel Webb
Super quick, super cute, super hot. ;)
Maranda
Romantic story but too much under the sheet action with out any real story line or emotional chemistry. "A copy of this book was provided by Entangled via Netgalley with no requirements for a review. Comments here are my honest opinion." REALLY HATE THE TITLE!!
LynneV
Amy Andrews takes you down a delicious smuttery slope!

It’s the day the new interns arrive at St. Bart’s Hospital. One of the nurses notices one of the interns is quite a hottie, and Stefanie, another nurse, is quite surprised that the intern in question turns out to be Owen Chandler, a guy she only remembers as a pimply fifteen-year-old boy who didn’t seem to know the meaning of the word shampoo.

Her brother Freddie asked her if Owen could crash at her place for three weeks until Owen could move
Nikki Reeves

*~*~*~ 3.5 Stars *~*~*~*

So, this was my first book by this author, and overall, it was a cute, quick, and dirty little read. I love best friend’s sister books for some reason, so by that alone, I was hooked from the blurb.

At first, I thought the title of this book meant something else, but just to be clear the D stands for doctor, so there isn’t any confusion. I wasn’t disappointed, but I just thought it was something different. Let’s get into the story… Owen has been in lust with Stefanie, s
Book Snob Sue
Wow, on a scale 1-10, this was a 20. All the build up with these two, was hot enough, but once they finally give in...just hot, hot, hot af hot. Owen was her brothers bestie and had a crush on her at age 15, she was 25 then, obviously nothing happened and they never dated or anything. Fast forward 10 years and he is the new DILF at work, that translation is Doctors I'd Like to F@&$.....I think you see where I am going with this. He is the geeky kid that grew up to be the sinful DILF at the h ...more
Courtney
I found this book while poking around on NetGalley and requested it without reading the blurb, based entirely on the title. So, heads up, it is in fact not the Dad story I thought I was getting, but a story about the DOCTOR I'd like to Fruck. No big deal to me, but it might matter to someone else.

I've never read anything else by Amy Andrews, but the book was a fun, flirty, and a very quick read. It follows a friends-to-lovers trope with an older woman and a younger man who is her little brother'
Lauren loves llamas
Nurse/doctor romances are not my thing, but it’s Amy Andrews (author of quite possibly my favorite romance ever) so how could I resist? I’m glad I didn’t, because this is an utterly over-the-top, kinda quirky, and unbelievably fun ride, with some of my favorite tropes (best friend’s sibling and forced proximity).

“Connie…he’s my brother’s best friend. My kid brother. Owen Chandler is ten years younger than me.”
Connie flipped her blond hair over her shoulder dismissively. “You’re thirty-five, Stef
Lynn Brooks
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Delightfully H-O-T! By far the steamiest Amy Andrews book I've ever read, and simply yummy! Fast paced, really fun characters and lots of steam. There's not a huge plot behind their fun in the sack, but if you're simply looking for a quick dash of steamy lust with a guaranteed happily ever after, you're going to love this book!

Stefanie Leonard doesn't know what she was thinking when she let her kid brother talk her into letting his BFF stay in her spare room for a few weeks. He's a newly minted
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Amy is an award-winning, USA Today best-selling Aussie author who has written sixty plus contemporary romances in both the traditional and digital markets.

Her books bring all the feels from sass, quirk and laughter to emotional grit and panty-melting heat.

She loves good books and great booze although she'll take mediocre booze if there's nothing else. For many, many years she was a registered nur