Start by marking “The Witch of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Witch of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #1)

The Witch of the Prophecy

(The Prophecy Trilogy #1)

Having a choice and having a good choice are two very different things…

The players of the prophecy are all in place. The vampire, the werewolf, and the witch. The fate of all paranormal beings hangs in the balance.

Too bad Divina, the witch in question, wants nothing to do with any of it.

She’s not about to let some ancient prophecy dictate who she’s going to love. She’l
Published January 11th 2019 (first published December 4th 2018)

Start your review of The Witch of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #1)
Dianne
Victoria Jayne plunges us neck deep into THE WITCH OF THE PROPHECY so pay careful attention to what you read. The past is revealed and the background unfolds as Rori, the vampire who broke the witch Divina’s heart comes back to re-open old wounds and to seek her help as the witch of a prophecy set forth long ago. Did Rori leave because he had to fulfill the prophecy that would see him as a ruler meant to bring peace and keep the paranormal world secret from humans or is he more enamored with the ...more
Coco.V
Aug 26, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/26/2020)! 🎁
Julie - One Book More
Jun 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Witch of the Prophecy is the first book in The Prophecy Trilogy and centers around three supernatural characters – Davina, Rori, and Aric. Years ago, Davina, a witch, made Rori’s vampire heart beat again. He also left her and shattered her world. Now he’s returned to convince her that she’s an important part of a supernatural prophecy.

"There is a vampire whose heart beats for a witch, but she belongs to a wolf. That vampire shall take the seat."

Davina resents the prophecy and the idea that h
♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥
A good start to a promising series.

Overall, this book gave me mixed feelings. Mostly good ones though. I enjoyed this book and will be reading the second instalment, but there were some minor issues for me. But I think the plot and the ideas are really good and I'm excited to see where this goes.

Good things:
✮ The idea of the prophecy was really good. I liked that.
✮ The characters were really engaging and likeable.
✮ The emotions were really well communicated and written.
✮ Good ending for me to re
Rebecca Hefner
Oct 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Okay, paranormal romance lovers, this one's for you! We've got a heroine who is ready to claim her power (Davina), a sexy, mysterious vampire (Rori) and an equally alluring werewolf (Aric). Throw in a prophecy and a love triangle and you've got your next titillating PNR read. The writing flowed and the steamy scenes didn't disappoint. If you enjoy PNR, you'll love this one! ...more
Amy
Oct 19, 2020 rated it liked it
The Witch of the Prophecy is a fast-paced paranormal romance and is the first book in the Prophecy Trilogy. The Witch of the Prophecy really sets the scene and gives a great introduction to the characters. I think this series has a lot of potential and I’m looking forward to seeing how it will all come together in the end.

*I was provided an ARC copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review*
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
I couldn’t connect with this book at all. I am not sure what it was about it. I didn’t connect with the characters, I didn’t like or dislike any of them I just didn’t care about them. I don’t like writing negative reviews, so it may just be me that couldn’t feel it here. I am sure others may enjoy it, just not for me.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Megan Danielle
May 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything I have ever wanted out of a paranormal romance.

The characters are real and struggle with their imperfections and insecurities. Paranormal has been done so many times that it's hard to be in this genre and not be boring, but the author's unique spin on vampires, witches and wolves is refreshing. I was literally hooked from the very first line.

There were a few times that I wished the author would have done the scene from a different characters perspective, but then she wo
heather - NightlyReading
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for review by the author.

I was immediately engrossed in this book from the start. I had to find out what these characters were all about. The sexual tension started off ASAP and held me reading through the night.

Divina is a witch and not just any witch, but the one from the vampire prophesy. The one that will help Rori reach his goal, even if he struggles with what he truly wants. Rori is a vampire and the one that taught Divina about her heritage. He was also the one whom
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Witch of the Prophecy is the first book in The Prophecy Trilogy by Victoria Jayne. This book is about Davina(witch), Rori(vampire) and Aric(werewolf). The story starts with a flashback of Davina and Rori. Davina thought they were in love and Rori stomped on her heart. Fast forward a few years and Rori is back in Davina's life and trying to convince her she's the key to world shattering prophecy. This doesn't sit well with Davina. She kind of rebels and ends up on a date with Aric... who is a ...more
Annie
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Vampire, A Witch, A Wolf and a Prophecy, Loved it

The Ember Witchs are the most powerful coven in North America, their leader sits on the Others Council. There is a prophecy that effects not only them, but the well being of all the other races.
"The vampire who's heart beats for a witch that belongs to a wolf shall save all. He shall take his throne and rule over all kind."
The Ember witches believe Rori Fromm is the vampire of the prophecy. He is sent to Davina Babri, a young women who had gro
Melissa, Book Boyfriend and Husband Make Three
One of my favorite aspects of paranormal romance is how the authors are able to construct an entire world with their own variations of “rules”. It really shows the authors ability to imagine a unique setting then crafting words in a way that places the reader in their world.

This author writes in third person which is something that has to be written in a certain way for me to really get pulled into the story. There are only a few authors I read that write like this and now Victoria Jayne is anot
Jennifer Hines
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received this book free from Barclay Publicity.*

Divina (a witch) fell in love with Rori (a vampire). He left and broke her heart. Then out of nowhere he shows back up in her life telling her she's some sort of prophecy and he only left her because he was told to.

"A vampire whose heart beats for a witch... The witch who belongs to a wolf... He will save all kinds. He gets the throne."

Divina doesn't want to be part of a prophecy. She doesn't want the Ember Witches to be messing around in her li
Kassandra
Title: The Witch Of The Prophecy

Author: Victoria Jayne

Synopsis: A choice doesn’t always feel like one.

The catastrophic prophecy has begun. The fate of all supernaturals depends on Divina choosing between her vampire ex-boyfriend and the wolf shifter. A powerful coven of witches is pressuring her to decide.

She’s had enough.

The coven’s convinced she’s the key to saving them all. Torn between her manipulative past relationship and skepticism surrounding her new lover, Divina must choose.

Time is run
Christy
Jun 25, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Ok. A witch, a vampire and a wolf shifter have a dilemma. We've all read that book before, right? Well not like this! The author has created a twist on top of a twist and wrapped around another twist. There's a prophesy that a vampire will rule over everything if he's the vampire who's heart belongs to the witch that belongs to the wolf. But there are 2 vampires to chose from and 2 witches involved and one wolf who's making up his own mind. Everyone is being guided by the Ember Witch Coven. They ...more
Joyffree
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm not sure who I'm more upset with right now!

This is the first in the series
We get to meet most of the players and get a central idea of who is where on this chessboard

The series centers around our three main characters and how they connect via a possible prophecy- I say possible because the greedy have twisted it to accomplish their desires and the innocent are fighting to create their own destinies

Divina is the witch of prophecy
Rori the vampire
And sweet Aric the werewolf

The author has crafte
J
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this paranormal romance read - I can't wait to see what happens next. Narration was incredibly well done, smooth and easy to listen to. The storyline flowed well and provoked heartbreak and hope. The beginning I felt a little thrown into the deep end, not knowing what was going on but everything became clear - well as clear as they can be when a prophecy is involved - add to that witches who talk in riddles as well as a vamp and wolf who only get the bits and pieces of the prophec ...more
Heather Murtishaw
Mar 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
I adore these characters

The Witch of the Prophecy by Victoria Jayne

This book revolves around a prophecy that affects the rulership of the supernatural world. The key players are: a meddlesome witch coven; power hungry vampires; a wolf shifter who just wants to go about his life; and a young woman who refuses to live her life by someone else's rules, let alone a fate she didn't choose for herself.

The book is the first in the trilogy. It is a paranormal Romance. There are lots of spicy intimate s
Meg
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: menage-romance
Wow!

I cannot believe this is her first book! I stumbled across this author on tik tok of all places and found her to be hilarious so I had to read her books.

She gave lots of plot, with all the spice I love! The h is a strong female with plenty of opinions and her own mind. The love interests are totally different personalities with complex feelings and emotions.

It is written well enough to actually get an emotional connection with the main characters! Again I cannot believe this is her first boo
The Gemini’s Bookshelf
Divina is a witch that wants no part of the prophecy she’s been thrown in to. She’s sick and tired of being manipulated. Having her destiny decided for her is in the past. But oh Lordy did things get real heated first. I mean, go on and get it girl.

I always think it’s interesting how different authors portray their vampires. It was a little strange having Rori be so old and still so blood thirsty.

I did feel like there was almost too much going on at once. With a little more plot development I
Andrea
Sep 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Divine Divine Divine girl kick Rori and the Ember witches 🧙‍♀️ to the curb and live a long happy life with the sexy sexy Aric. First Rori is with you then leaves with no goodbye only to show back up and bring more drama to your life. And don't get me started on the Embers witches, girl follow your gut it will not fail you. Now on to Aric well let's just say I'm a big no huge fan of his..he's your mate leave all behind and just rock his world over and over again. Now it's time for book two.. 😆 ...more
LaSasha Flame
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well written. You can really see everything so clearly and the narrator does a great job at bringing the author vision to life. This is one of the reasons I love paranormal romance books. the storytelling and world building and the new world the author transport you to for a few precious moments! highly recommended.
Viviana
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-reads
This was audible listen. I love the angsty and the internal drama each they go though. Davina wants nothing todo with the prophecy and i dont blame her. the ending to this book was the best part made me fell in love with Davine she know my bookgirlfriend.... this must listen to you wont want to stop listening18+ steamy you wont want to stop listening
Sydnie
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Victoria Jayne is a terrific writer who spins a tale of intrigue and desire with The Witch Of The Prophecy. This story is full of dramatic twists and turns and all the spice and passion a good romance requires. Pair that with a head strong female MC, and two sexy men(well, one werewolf and one vampire, more like) and a prophecy that links them all together and you’ve got a supernatural love triangle for the ages. I absolutely loved book one and am so excited to read book two and find out what ha ...more
PenelopeDawn
Apr 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: physical-tbr
Absolutely Engrossed

Vampires and Witches and Wolves, oh my! This story pulls you in and doesn’t let you up until you’re running toward the end and gasping for breath and strength to keep on keeping on. Today more than any other day in my life perhaps, i identify with Davina as if she’s a kindred spirit. The characters in this story are deep and connected in ways I can’t imagine weaving together for good. I’m intrigued and I need more!
Betteroffwithbooks
Oct 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
I was very pleasantly surprised by this book. Usually I’m not a fan of third person writing but the world building and the characters pulled me right in. This book was mysterious and heartbreaking and I love the characters so much. I’m a huge paranormal romance fan and what can be better than a witch, a vampire and a wolf all in one story? I can’t wait to see what else is in store for them.
Eugénie Gendron
I red the excerpt at the end of Jamie Begley’s Sex Piston novel. Got hooked. Now I’ve finished reading and I want more! This is one of those stories where I was so immersed, I was taken by surprise by the end of book. My thoughts were: “What? No! There has to be more! I need to know what happens!”
Jerry Harkey
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Vampire politics, Witch politics, and wolves. The pace is a little slow moving but the characters are compelling. We never really find out who is good vs. bad, and nary a single plotline is resolved in book 1. Perhaps in book 2? Good "prequel" to the series, now let's get the storyline going! ...more
Kimberly #Audiofile
Apr 08, 2022 rated it liked it
Good enough to continue the series. This series started what felt like half way through a relationship. Rory and davina used to be together then Rory left without a word, he’s back and davina let’s him stay with her….. it’s odd. Rory is a vamp and self obsessed. Davina is a naive witch and Aric is a wolf. There’s a prophecy that doesn’t really make to much sense to me at this stage but let’s see how we go.

Audio is fine, narrator does a good job and I like the southern accent she puts on for Ari
Dee Rea
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating read

Victoria Jayne weaves a steamy tale. As the title states, captivating read. Couldnt put it down. Well developed characters that leave you qamting more. Recommended!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Fate Awakened
  • Happily Ever After
  • To the Xtreme (Xtreme Ops, #2)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Diamond, #1)
  • Assaulted Caramel (Amish Candy Shop Mystery, #1)
  • Witches and Wolves (The Blood Witch Saga, #2)
  • Kayleb (Mated to the Alien, #6)
  • Voodoo and Vampires (The Blood Witch Saga, #1)
  • Tattooed Sweetheart
  • I Promise You (Waylon University, #4)
  • It Takes a Witch (A Wishcraft Mystery, #1)
  • The Witches: Salem, 1692
  • Winter's War (Her Guardians #4)
  • Rise Of The Alpha: Books 1-3
  • Releasing Her Power Within (Fae Shifters #1)
  • My Vampire (My Supernatural Boyfriend, #1)
  • Dark Sentinels Book One: Sable
  • Fated to the Gargoyle
Victoria Jayne is the epitome of a Jersey Girl. She doesn’t [know how to] pump her own gas, enjoys pork roll, and grew up on the Jersey Shore.

She’s lived throughout the state of New Jersey and remains there with her sports journalist husband and two darling daughters.

When not writing, Victoria enjoys baking with her daughters, rooting for the New Jersey Devils, thinking of home improvement projec

The Prophecy Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Wolf of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #2)
  • The Vampire of the Prophecy (The Prophecy Trilogy, #3)