Start by marking “When Daddy Wasn't Looking (Nice and Dirty, #1)” as Want to Read:
When Daddy Wasn't Looking (Nice and Dirty, #1)

When Daddy Wasn't Looking

(Nice and Dirty #1)

HE'S DONE WITH WAITING. IT'S TIME TO TAKE WHAT'S HIS, F*UK THE CONSEQUENCES...

Hawk Denton
My best friend would kill me if he knew the dirty things that come to mind when I look at his only daughter.
She's innocent. Untouched. Barley legal. And when she gets a job working in my bar, all bets are off. I don’t care about the consequences. I will mark her so the whole world k
Published January 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about When Daddy Wasn't Looking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Daddy Wasn't Looking

Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Tamara Harrington
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first time reading a book by Lola and I was not disappointed.
It was a short, sexy read that had you squirming in your seat. Yes, it's kind of insta-love but it has a badass older man and a sassy young woman who you can't help but love. If you enjoy growly alpha men and some serious hot sexy time then this book is for you.
This is my honest and unbiased review.
Terrific Sexy Short

First time reading this author and not disappointed. Well constructed instalove between older man and younger woman. She's feisty and smart and he's growly and devoted. Good stuff.
Sydney M Neblett
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The perfect quick and dirty book

This book is not just dirty, it showcases the growth of young love between the older guy and his best friend’s daughter. He tried to fight it for so long, but when she wants the same thing, and has no intention of ignoring it, what is a guy to do. This has all of the hallmarks for an epic battle between two alpha males, but the love they both feel for Lucy ensures a HEA to last. I look forward to reading more from the author.
Shauna Ingram
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it!!

If your looking for a hot quickie ( wink wink) then look no further. Younger innocent women catches the eye of an older alpha male. Did I mention the young women Is the daughter of the alpha's best friend. Yep you get drama, with a whole lot of sexy steamy scenes in between. Happy reading!!
Safety Lady
Feb 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
Seriously???

Okay when the girl is 18 and the guy is 38 that is just way beyond my comfort level. Daddy issues much? I like this author but this book did not do anything for me except think of Hugh Hefner and then I got seriously ill. Guys who want 18 somethings remind me to much of predatory pedophiles. Not acceptable in my book sorry.
sammie
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it

Lauren
This book is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. This book is the first book of Lola StVil’s that I have read. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. Lucy has a crush on her dad’s best friend. She tries to hide it but it is obvious for Hawke to see. Needing a job before college, she doesn’t have any luck finding one. When she hears that Hawke is hiring, she takes a chance an ...more
Jenny Brightman Harris
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this book we meet Lucy Grace and Hawk Denton. Lucy and Hawk met right around her 18th birthday. Right around the same time as her mother died. There is a spark on both sides but neither of them acknowledges it. Now a year later she and her dad (Hawk's best friend) have moved to town and she is looking for a job. When she text Hawk about the office position he has available he turns her down. Circumstances being what they are she gets a second chance. Can these two find a HEA or will there be ...more
Emily Lindsey
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story was easy to read. I didn't like the girl, she didn't seem as innocent as she was written, in some parts she came off as a little bit scheming and not as serious as the dude was. It felt like they had different outcomes pictured in some sections of the book, but then they would come back to wanting to be together. The dad's reaction was realistic until it wasn't, but at least there was an effort to have him connect as a part of his daughter's life. I enjoyed the interplay between the H ...more
Bonita
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh So Sweet

I reflected on the review rating, and realized that there isn’t any reason that this short, sweet novella shouldn’t receive a five star rating. It’s well written with great detail to the younger woman/older man romance. Oh yeah, there’s plenty of hot, sexual chemistry, but the storyline pulled me in based on the attraction that Lucy has had with Hawk, her dad’s BFF for years. If you are looking for a quick, satisfying read, you won’t be disappointed with Lola St.Vil’s writing style.
GypsyBelle
I , umm who don't really know how to write this review. It was a wham bam HELLO sir kind of read. It has a good story to it and of course a HEA. So maybe I just need to stop there in my review. I mean the cons I have about this book is mine alone and really did enjoy the read. I just wish she was a tad order maybe and a few other things was different .

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I borrowed this book from KU *
Granger McGringot
Lust, passion and heat!! Steamy short read with explosive chemistry. A long time coming lustful romance story that made you squirm in your seat. Typical dad's bff turned lover and tough alphamale character. Characters developwd so well. No angst. HEA. And no twist at all; quite predictable actually. Hence, the book was smokin hot with sexy times tidbits; i decided to give a 4.5 stars for the smuttiness.
Tammy Wright
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short and ohhh... soo... sweet!! Yum.........

This story was a short and oh so sexy sweet story that you will NOT be able to put down once you start reading it!! OMG this is not too be missed
LiLu
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

What a fabulous introduction to this author. Loved this book. Well written, well edited, smooth flow of storyline, just a great over all naughty romantic read! I will be reading more books by this author!
Penny
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heart warming and scorching hot, recommend!

Very heart warming ending, and enjoyable story with scorching hot places getting there. The interaction of characters kept my attention and there was no lag in the story with filler. Very well thought out and I definitely recommend.
Rebekah Farrow
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good story line

Absolutely loved this book and the story. Quickest book I have read as it kept me engrossed. Great characters and definitely would recommend a read
Lesley
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot and steamy

For book 1 of a series this is a great start and i can't wait to see what mrs StVil comes out with next. This book hit the spot today
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short and dirty

Wow, this story blew me away. It might be short in length but the emotional elements sure make up for that.
Rachel Wheeler
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, sweet and short....

Sexy, sweet and short....

Great little sexy read. It is a quick read something to entertain while on lunch etc...
Barbara
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book. Hard to put down

How both characters met and how Lucy father and best friend get together and live happily ever after. And now having a baby together.
Ren
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story
Linda
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Daddy Wasn’t Looking

I really enjoyed this book. I couldn’t put this book down until I finished it. The characters were interesting and the story line was good.
Lakeisha Rickards
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
😮 😮 😮

Just what I need on this very cold night!! It makes me feel warm and cosy at the end all I want is more.
Patti Barker
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

This is a new author for me. This is such an amazing read! Glad I came across this book. Very impressed!
Becky
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lover conquers all

Hawk and Lucy was made for each other a short dirty read I loved it was really good I would recommend reading this short story

P. S. Get something cold to drink
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
I don't know why I didn't vibe with this book - I shared the release blitz on my blog and was intrigued by the blurb so I bought it on release day. I think it's just one of those cases of "it's not you, it's me." I couldn't click with Hawk or Lucy and the book just didn't grab me. It's not bad - if you're a fan of Dani Wyatt, Madison Faye, Alexa Riley, Jenika Snow, etc. you may very well enjoy When Daddy Wasn't Looking... it just wasn't for me. 2 out of 5 wine glasses.
Cathy Antrim
Mar 02, 2019
Filippa
Apr 29, 2019
Kevin Emlyn
Feb 09, 2019

• The Last Unicirim’s Bride
  • Naughty and Nice (Double the Fun, #4)
  • Beware the Snake (Mafia Soldiers #1)
  • One Shot At Love: A Billionaire Single Father Romance
  • Bad Boy Sinner (Bad Boy #2)
  • Royal Hacker (White Hat Security #2)
  • Second Chance Twins (San Bravado Billionaires' Club, #1)
  • Punishing Their Virgin: A Reverse Harem #1
  • Rules of Engagement (Platonically Complicated, #3)
  • Nikolai: What's Left Of Me (Russian Mob Chronicles Book 3)
  • The Rival (Washington Rampage #3)
  • Mail Ordered Bride
  • Special Delivery
  • Filthy Dirty Brother: A Forbidden Cousins Romance
  • Alpha's Secret (Bad Boy Alphas #10)
  • Tempting Levi (Cade Brothers, #1)
  • The Escape (Downing Family #1)
  • Accidentally Bound: An Accidental Marriage Romance
Hi!

This is my debut novel "Guardians:The Girl" It is a story about a girl who has to save the world by staying away from the guy she loves.

Nice and Dirty (2 books)
  • A Hard Man To Love (Nice and Dirty, #2)