Start by marking “Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Bonds  (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)

Twisted Bonds

(The Camorra Chronicles #3.5)

Can you ever truly leave the past behind in a house full of haunted souls?

Kiara always wanted a loving family she could take care of. She never thought she’d find it with the Falcones.
Nino and Kiara both lost part of themselves in their traumatic childhood. Together they’re trying to recover the missing pieces, but they aren’t the only broken souls in the Falcone mansion;
Expected publication: August 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Bonds, please sign up.
StarDust✨ Publication is expected to be on August 28th. Meanwhile, you can also read the Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles which are about Fabiano's sisters. All…morePublication is expected to be on August 28th. Meanwhile, you can also read the Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles which are about Fabiano's sisters. All five books are quite interesting :)(less)

Cora Reilly
Jul 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Playlist:

Loved me back to life – Celine Dion

Don’t watch me cry – Jorja Smith

Let me down – Jorja Smith

I am – Jorja Smith

Piece by Piece – Kelly Clarkson (Idol version)

Broken – Lifehouse

Mirrors (cover) – Ivy Quainoo

A monster like
Emma
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for this!!! Kiara and Nino are my favorite couple, I really want to read more of them.
Lamees
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love reading.. The Novels means a lot to me, it's my private world, with them i find myself.. We don't just read, we taste the pages, embrace the phrases, travel so far like you sprawling over the clouds...
And what a great chance, when you figure out an incredibly strong writer, give you ways to communicate directly with.. No matter what it cost you because we can not wait for the next novel.. we always very excitment and want the time pass too fast.. sometimes i feel that i will go crazy..

But
Betül
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Sometimes I feel like my insides are a raging flood of emotions when I look at you, but I don't mind drowning."

Twisted Bonds is a (full-length) continuation of Nino and Kiara's story, which was told in Twisted Emotions. One of my remarks for that book was that I didn't feel that the story was complete and I wanted more development for the characters. So I was very happy that this book was focusing on that couple again. There was still a lot that
Zainab Mahmood
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Twisted Emotions ended on such a heart-wrenching high with Nino finally professing his love for Kiara, it was a given that their story wasn’t to be ended there.

Twisted Bonds picks up from where Twisted Emotions had ended, with Nino coming to terms with his feelings for his wife. Nino & Kiara’s relationship is explored more as the book progresses and above all else the dynamic between the Falcone family & Kiara is shown extensi
Anyy Catunta
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm dying of despair, I will not be able to wait, I die slowly. This is not healthy for my mental health.
Brittany Bennett
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cora likes to play with my emotions!
I was lucky enough to read an ARC and I can’t even tell you how many times I cried, laughed, sobbed, was angry, was happy, was excited, was terrified.

This book just has the whole package for me.
It was hot but the angst is real!

Nino and Kiara’s journey takes a very interesting turn and I actually wasn’t sure how this was going to end, it made me a little worried and I felt like with every page I was left going “OH DAMN!” wether that be a good/bad.

However I will
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Well,Cora..you just had to go there. Didn't you..

After teasing us mercilessly in the group, you finally delivered.

Guys.. This story.. This after HEA..

It was E V E R Y T H I N G!!

Nino and my absolute love Kiara and their tumultuous life after they both have tried to bury their past demons but it ain't that easy.

It was so..perfect yet so heart ripping all at the same time..

Add in the whole family glimpses of Remo and all other brother with Nevio and Greta.. We are shown how the babies are gr
Micha
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you know that feeling when you think you'll like a book but then it takes you completely by surprise and blows you away? That was Twisted Bonds for me!

I love both the Born in Blood series and the Camorra Chronicles (though after this book the Falcones have completely stolen my heart - sorry Luca and Dante) but the Camorra couple I've been the least excited about was Nino and Kiara, I'm not sure why that is because I loved Twisted Emotions but I just felt like they had the least to tell... boy
Dia
Jan 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Is it bad that I'm kind of sad Remo doesn't get a book. I kind of wanted to see him humbled by a woman of his own. 🙈 don't judge me... I now he's deranged but his story would have been epic.

UPDATE: ok... never mind!!!! Yaaay! The summary for the next book "twisted pride" just got updated. It's REMO'S book!!! So excited!
Riya
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What is the release date of the book ?
Sofs
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Bonds is the continuation of Twisted Emotions, Nino and Kiara’s story. The books starts where Twisted Emotions ended and catches Twisted Pride events so I really advice people to read the previous books before starting this one.

I really really loved this book. I didn’t connect that fast with Kiara and Nino in Twisted Emotions (love the book) but it changed with Twisted Bonds. While I felt there was something missing in Twisted Emotions, this book filled those blank spaces. We get to see
E.M. Courier
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
K.S. Rochell
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Cora sucks me in every time with her incredible, captivating, riveting, storytelling. Hold on tight, because this book will OWN YOU!!

Cora is Queen of Mafia and get will cast a spell on you leaving you aching for more...

More review to come...
RINA | booksofthemuggleborn
Alassol Jessiane
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for this. So far they're my fav couple in the Camorra and Born in Blood series.
Jiya
Apr 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
The wait is torturous 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
Kelly Merie
5+ Stars

"One day I'm going to kill every single person who made you feel less. They should pray that your kindness stops me long enough." - Nino

description

Twisted Bonds is the PERFECT addition to the Camorra Chronicles and I loved every minute of it. I could read about the Falcone brothers all day long and never get bored. The brotherly bond between all of them is one of the best I've ever read to date.

Told in both Nino and Kiara's POV, we get to see some scenes from Twisted Pride from their perspectiv
Amara Missir
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. Every word, every syllable, every punctuation mark. It is the PERFECT companion to both Twisted Emotions and Twisted Pride.

Kiara has grown into the confident, strong, soft-spoken mother hen that everyone knew she could be and she only gets better in this book. She’s no longer scared of what people think of her nor does she shy away from her new family. However, with increasing comfort everything eventually comes crashing down.

Nino is still having a hard time battling with his
Caro Richard
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’d try to be our conscience.'

Kiara knows her husband and she accepts him just as he is, as she does the rest of the family. She has come to realise she will do anything for them, she feels safe and loved, something she has never had her whole life.

It was full of just what I needed. Kiara, Nino, Remo and Adamo. I needed it ALL!!! Gives me that Falcone Feeling!

Heartrending, addictive, action packed, jaw dropping, joyful.....just everything!

'The past is the past. We don’t linger, right?'

#FalconeF
Aracely
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC on exchange of honest review.

Every time I finish a Cora book I say it's the best I've ever read of her, and then she gives us her next story and I have to change my mind. And she does it again, TB is a beautiful book, it is full of happy family moments but also of suffering and a lot of pain. I have not been able to stop letting go of some tears, both in the happy and in the sad, it is impossible to remain immune to a story so well written that catches you and comes very deep i
Katkat
Jul 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Another book about Kiara and Nino just a few months after their first book? And weren't they present in the last book published by the author? It seems that we are getting the same story on repeat.
I'm not sure why the author insists on writing about same 2-3 characters over and over again. Really disappointing as the author started great with Born in Blood series.

It seems that originally the aurhor had announced that Bound by the Past will be released in August but the book was pushed back to O
Hillary Adcock wren
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m so ready
Catreena
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
TWISTED BONDS (Camorra Chronicles 3.5)
Cora Reilly

Releasing 28th Aug
#twistedbonds #camorrachronicles #mafia #lasvegas #family #arc #arcreader #reader #reviewer #comingsoon #tbr

Nino and Kiara

POV:Dual

Must be read in order.
This is a continuation of Kiara and Nino after TWISTED EMOTIONS (their book) and during TWISTED PRIDE (Remo and Serafina) and after.

Kiara is settling into the Falcone family great style. She's still trying to figure the brothers out. It's all she's ever wanted  is a family th
Manoela
4.25 Stars

Twisted Bonds brings readers some more of Nino and Kiara, and as soon as I knew I would have one more book from them I was glad because as I mentioned before I thought the Twisted Emotions ending had left something to be desired. Well, in this book I got everything I thought was missing from the first book of these two characters and I am grateful to the author for this.

I think I can talk without a doubt that Kiara and Nino are my favorite couple in this series, and here being able to
Simply Honest
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s 1:21 am and I just finish the book and omg I didn’t want it to end!!! 😍😍😭😭😭

Full review tomorrow 💋

ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

Let me just start with the fact that I am completely and madly obsessed with my Falcone men. Every single IG of them! I even live their ladies.

Nino & Kiara have a special place in my heart! Their story is so uniquely beautiful and I was so excited to read more about them.

I love how Kiara found her place with these crazy and scary men. How they love
Rachael
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing story, its hard to put it into words how great it was. You definitely won't be able to put it down!

Kiara and Nino are everything! This book just solidifies it even more. The love they have for eachother against anything, makes you swoon.

The love Kiara holds for the Falcone family makes you wish you were a part of their crazy chaotic family.

The story definitely puts Twisted Pride into a new prospective. I liked that the author gives you a chance to show that story in a third part
it.sgottabethebooks
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cora Reilly has done it again! Twisted Bonds is a great addition to the Comorra Chronicles Series.

I love how Kiara and Nino are learning each other. His patience with her inexperience is so heartwarming. I love how kind and sweet Kiara is and the heart she wears on her sleeve is endearing. She balances Nino out perfectly.

Most know that Remo is my favourite brother and he makes me fall so hard for him in Twisted Bonds. This book was everything I hoped for as I got to see all those Men and the l
Deepthi Nhattiala
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review:

“Life doesn’t work like that. Bad things are not fate, or punishment of an almighty power. Sometimes bad things just happen.”
- Nino

This book has a lot of things happening in it that I don’t know where to start. But I got to start somewhere so let me start from the beginning. So it all starts from where Twisted Emotions ended with Nino declaring his love for Kiara. We see that both of them comes to terms with their past, emotions and are looking forward to new beginnings. Just when
Luiza Ariel
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Got an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Thank you, Cora Reilly and The Next Step PR for the opportunity.

With Nino and Kiara as my favorite couple, I didn't think that would be possible to fall in love with them anymore, or any component of the Falcone Clan and Twisted Bonds showed me how wrong I was…
TB was a real roller coaster of emotions, I cried for joy, sadness, agony, and happiness. I enjoyed every moment, every word.
The book is a true closure of several loose ends left in Loyalties,
I'm an author of romance and new adult novels. I'm a lover of good food, wine and books, and I'm hopelessly addicted to bad boys (in books).
Join my reader's group on Facebook: Cora's Turf

If you want to be notified of new releases and cover reveals, AND get the occasional bonus, then you should sign up for my
Newsletter!

The Camorra Chronicles (6 books)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Twisted Emotions
  • Twisted Pride
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • Untitled (The Camorra Chronicles, #6)