Start by marking “Four Shifters and a Stranger (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #0.25)” as Want to Read:
Four Shifters and a Stranger (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #0.25)

Four Shifters and a Stranger

(The Guild Codex: Spellbound 0.25)

When a bounty hunting job goes wrong, a mysterious aeromage saves Aaron's life...

Delve into the three mages' pasts in this exclusive Guild Codex short story, available as a free download for subscribers of the author's newsletter.
ebook
Published February 8th 2019 by Dark Owl Fantasy Inc.

Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Ezra finally got a story! I'm so excited for the next book. Fingers crossed it'll feature even more of Ezra. If you haven't figured out by now I'm firmly on Team Erza. Zak is great and so are the guys but Ezra still wins. Period.

On a more serious note, this was a great glimpse into what almost wasn't the trio we know and love. We see a new side to Erza in this short story and how far Aaron went to help him. It's sweet and proves how strong their friendship really runs. I can't wait to know more
✶Rachelle✶
Shelves: 2019
5 stars

Yeah I need Demon Magic and a Martini like right now

------

A SHORT STORY ABOUT EZRA??????

OH THANK THE HEAVENS

Jewel
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-h-to-m
Actual rating: 3.5 stars

Damn, Ezra. I already know he's powerful, but seeing what he was like before he joined Crow and Hammer showed me just how deadly he could be. Wow. It's been years since he joined the guild and started training with Aaron and Kai, so I am now even more excited to see him unleash his powers full force on a deserving evil target. When will we ever solve the mystery of this intriguing aeromage? My curiosity might kill me!

Aaron earned more heroic sweetheart gold stars from me
Stephaniec
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it
This was satisfying and at the same time just made me want more! I adore Ezra and really want to know more about him
Lola
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-that-i-own
This was a short little story set in the Guild Codex series. I like seeing how Aaron and and Kai met Ezra and it sheds a little bit more mystery on Ezra's abilities. I think this is a fun little extra for those who enjoy the series.
Kitlina
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG SWEET EZRA
I love him so much and I have a feeling that I know his secret but I won't tell. The secrets will surely be revealed it the books to come and I cannot wait to read them.

Thank you so much for this bonus story. It was the perfect gift.
Lita Acevedo
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short story that introduces Ezra. This was quite good and whetted my appetite to learn more about this mysterious mage. I hope there will be more to his story and maybe even a possible romance between him and Tori in a future book. But not too far in the future. :)
Amanda Grooms
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short but sweet. I certainly have a better understanding of how dangerous Ezra actually is now, but his background is still shrouded in mystery. I love how loyal and trustworthy Aaron is even with all the advantages he’s had in his life.
Rachel Bonner
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A short extra that comes with completing Two Witches, giving back story on certian characters. Not to be missed.
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brief look into how the duo befriended Ezra and became a trio!!!!
Sarah Leenart
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful introduction to how Ezra entered the lives of Kai and Aaron, and 2 became 3. Even in such a short story Annette Marie makes her writing so utterly compelling, it is a delight! Wonderful.
Cici
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love the Guild Codex books this short novel is a must! It gives you great insight into the 3 mages relationship and Ezra’s past. Still team Zak though 😘
Anita
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a short story about how Aaron came to be part of the three amigos. His origin story, if you will. It's good. Read it after book 3.
Sabrina Roy
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books
Fun backstory on how the boys met. I think I know something about Ezra.
Di
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to follow
Lisa
Mar 21, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5

Doesn't really add anything to the story, except for the fact that I definitely want more character development for the boys.
Brandy Ackerley
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked it. It's a well told story with just enough to it to keep you wanting more.
Melliane
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5/5
Mary
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-do-not-own
Lovely short story that explains how certain people met.
Alexandra
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awww, Ezra! My favourite cinnamon bun!
Toni ~married to a hunk~
I loved this short story. It was a great intro into meeting the whole crew.
Denise Esh
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this snippet getting to know more about Aaron. I always love his character and this story just solidified everything for me.
Katryne
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like it! It's interesting to read about Aaron and Kai's meeting with Ezra and how the sexy trio came to be!
Jessica
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book needs to be longer. But it's still very good and interesting. Annette has a way with keeping me interested in all her books.
Kayla
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this short story on how our favorite trio of guys met and became friends. The best part is this was included for free at the end of Two Witches and a Whiskey.
Ascott
Mar 05, 2019
Apr 07, 2019
Sabina
Apr 13, 2019
Feb 10, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Annette Marie is the author of YA urban fantasy series Steel & Stone, its prequel trilogy Spell Weaver, and romantic fantasy trilogy Red Winter. Her first love is fantasy, but fast-paced urban fantasy, bold heroines, and tantalizing forbidden romances are her guilty pleasures. She proudly admits she has a thing for dragons, and her editor has politely inquired as to whether she intends to incl ...more

The Guild Codex: Spellbound (5 books)
  • Three Mages and a Margarita (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #1)
  • Dark Arts and a Daiquiri (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #2)
  • Two Witches and a Whiskey (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #3)
  • Demon Magic and a Martini (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #4)
  • The Alchemist and an Amaretto (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #5)