Start by marking “Resurfaced Passion (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #6)” as Want to Read:
Resurfaced Passion (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #6)

Resurfaced Passion

(Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #6)

Reaper was the unknown biker around the Renegade Souls MC. They said he ghosted his silence into the woodwork, carrying his secret past close to his chest, never confiding his pain in anyone.

“𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.”

He had reasons for everything he’d done. For the one he called his priority. Nothing was too much. Even murder.
Loyal to his club, he
Published June 2nd 2019

Tamara Harrington
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I've been anticipating this book since Vic first mentioned Reaper in book two and then it slowly just kept building until I knew that this book was coming. Now that it's here I could not tell you how much I belong enjoyed this book.
From the first page I was enthralled and absolutely captivated by their story. I sat on the edge of my seat in constant anticipation of what was going to happen next. There was so much more to the story than I could have ever imaged and because I don't believ
Naomi
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!
Reaper Reaper Reaper you sexy hot bad boy biker, with your brooding eyes and stalking stares, you make Paige feel tingles down to her toes when you look at her.
I do want to say though that I devoured this book from start to finish and got the privilege of meeting the rest of the RS MC and loved every minute of it, yet again another well thought/written story about my biker boys, to which I eagerly await the next one xx
I give Reapers and Paiges story 5 deliciou
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: MC Romance fans everywhere!!
There's a part in Resurfaced Passion that completely STALLED MY HEART. I was struggling to breathe because it was so damn good. yet again V. Theia had nailed every emotion in this MC series and on book 6 it just keeps getting better and better. Reaper will hold a special place and already I need to read again because this story has so many layers I'm sure I missed something.
Within the main story we see the other bikers and go along for the ride. I loved it so much!!!!!
If you enjoy MC then check these boys and
Brenda
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This now has to be one of my favorites from the Renegade Souls MC Series. We first saw Paige and Reaper and his obsession with her years ago and rooted for them from the very start. Page by page, I knew I had to get to the end and see how deep and strong their love for each other truly was. Just like the previous books, it was hard to put this book down. Tears, laughter, anguish and so many sweet and passionate moments filled this book that I know you will just love it as much as I did. I love a ...more
Jayne RUSHTON
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
JUST WOW
One of the most beautifully, hot, sizzling true love stories written in a long time. For those who have read the other MC stories in this series, we all knew that Reaper was going to be a little different, and guess what..... V didn't disappoint us. What a rollercoaster ride of emotions from start to finish.

Also, the beautifully written snippets of the others MC brothers', from Hawk and his baby to Lawless being, well... Lawless. Every page was a delight to read.
Skyler
✓Friends to lovers
✓ Heart wrenching feels
✓ quiet, secretive hero
✓ Mind-Blowing Twists
✓ Gripping, perfect romantic scenes.

oh, the longing. The longing of it all! It practically rose off the kindle how badly Reaper and Paige wanted each other. What's the issue then, I hear you ask? Oh,you'd have to read to find out because that's major spoilers! We knew so little about Reaper from the series, but it all begins to make perfect sense and I breathed every delicious word.

What
Joanne Mccorkell
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg. I just swoon for Reaper. This quiet man has been through sooo much.
He has his Paige, that he watched and wanted for so long, yet wanted to let her live her own life.
I want a love like his. One so complete, so full.

As for Paige. How can she not see his love for her. Why else would he run off dates.....
When they finally let loose that hot dirty passion.... damn hot.... I think I needed a drink to cool off

The twist in the middle I Wanted to bawl my eyes out.
Joy Westerfield
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start with saying how in awe I am with this author and this series. It is by far my favorite of all the MC books I’ve read. This story deserves so much more than 5 stars, it is just that incredible. Throughout this series I’ve read about Reaper, the quiet one, keeps to himself yet has somewhat of an obsession with Paige, a girl who works at the diner he goes to. But Reaper has a troubled past, and while he wants her with everything in his heart, his past keeps coming to surface to prevent ...more
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
Oh my god. I think Resurfaced Passion is Theia's best book yet and that says a lot since I've loved each one. It was the best cry book of all time! Happy tears, sad tears, so many happy tears. I loved how this lovely quiet relationship built and built into an inferno of WANT and need. Reaper really is a hero in a million for the things he endured. It's hard to talk about the plot and not spoil a big twist that I absolutely LOVED so I'll talk about how the book made me feel. I was so full of lov ...more
Beth Frank
Watch out for the quiet ones.

From the moment I met Reaper I knew I would absolutely love him and V, you did not disappoint.

Reaper and Paige’s story deserves so much more than five stars. I have heart eyes for Reaper (quit growling Hawk, you will always be my favorite.) and Paige is so sweet. What Reaper went through to keep Paige safe killed me, especially when I clued into what was going on.

As much as I love all the ladies of our boys, I was thrilled to read the interactions between the boys
Jenn
Oh man. I was right!! I’m so happy I was right. I was left so satisfied ❤❤❤❤ I’m in complete awe. Author absolutely outdid herself with this story. I even think it’s my favourite...gasp. I know, since I'm a massive Hawk lover and his book so far is my most read in this series.

Spoiler free review because this one you need to go in blind...but don't skip books, read from the beginning because Reaper and Paige have been building since book 2!!! And that twist will hit you like a bat in the emotion
Robin
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Reaper's world. He is the watcher, always silent,comes in like a ghost and you never know when, what, why or where. We know he has had a wife by the way he twirls his wedding ring. We know he has an obsession with "diner girl". We know that when he finally lets go, watch out because all that smoldering passion is just waiting to erupt.

“Do you know what you’d like this morning?” “What do you think I want today?” Sweet Paige is looking for some love in her life. She's ready
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
You know a book is so good when you can't stop thinking about it days later. In fact, I've already read it a second time.
Resurfaced Passion is guaranteed to hit you in the feels with its perfect blend of emotional heart tugs, sexy, sexy and delicious memorable moments.
This book has stayed with me days later and I've even read it a second time to pick up the breadcrumbs that I missed throughout the first time.

description

This is such a gentle story within the MC world. All the dangerous storylines with t
Kay
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know what to say about this book—except that is a mind-blowing rollercoaster of a ride. All I am going to do is ramble on and on about how amazing Resurfaced Passion is. Hot Damn! V. Theia did it again. I swear her books keeps getting better and better. As far as book boyfriends goes, Reaper is one of my favorites-EVER. Right up there in my top ten list of book boyfriends (and I have read many…many…many books)

Reaper and Paige was the perfect couple, after years of being compl
Latifa Morrisette
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing!! There are so many this I want to say about Reaper and Paige, but the only thing I can say is V. Theia exceeded my expectations with this book.
Elisha Blade
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Taylor
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything! It has a story unlike any other, these two characters will take you on a ride that you will never want to get off of. Reaper and Paige are two firecrackers and when they meet, you will see a bomb that explodes in the most beautiful way possible. These two will cling to you and never let you go, be prepared for all the rereads people because their story is one for the record books.
Bookgeek23
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I did not want to write this review straight away mainly because I thought I would end up spoiling it. So I needed to back away and take stock of the book.

This is an amazing book, I cannot say this more. I believe it is one of the best that V. Theia has written. It had my heart in my mouth but had me awwwing and grabbing my heart at the sweetness. And crying at the sadness. This is a book not to be spoilt- just read it. It is sooooo worth it.

Reaper is truly the biker who waited and it was so w
Sasha Gonzalez
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love this series. This installment did not disappoint. I'd been waiting on Reaper and Paige's story for a while now and there's nothing like some delayed gratification. I won't spoil it for anyone but let's just say it has the twists and turns we've come to expect from V Theia. I was grinning from ear to ear when I finished. One thing I absolutely love about this series is the likable, relatable heroines. They don't just have the personality of a warm blanket. They are beloved and ...more
julianne
This book is absolutely amazing. V has done it again with an emotion filled roller-coaster of a ride.

I love Reaper and I <3 Paige so bad.

Would have given 100 stars if it had been at all possible.

If you're a fan of her other books, grab this as soon as you can. If you haven't read them crawl out from under your rock and read them NOW!!!!!1
SBooks
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What do you get when you mix a pining biker holding a lot of secrets under his wedding ring and a pink haired diner girl who loves him? you get an amazing story told by an author who knows how to deliver a perfectly executed MC series with so many balls in the air. Not just from the main characters, but from the ongoing MC story with the enemies to the club, plus there's small introductions to other bikers future stories and it's just done so flawlessly good, I can't get enough.

Heavily characte
Jeanne
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was literally everything I hoped it would be. Reaper has been loving Paige for years, but not letting her know that. She feels firmly in the friend zone, especially after the holidays they have spent together--until she starts trying to date. All of Reaper's secrets come out eventually. There are some very amusing moments with the guys and some very interesting events from the past that make their way to the present. I adore this series.
Debra
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Love Story of a Man

A beautiful love story of a man so strong in his love that nothing can keep him from the woman he loves. When he falls in love he will fight any obstacle to be with who he sets his eyes on but it's not easy. What a page Turner. Couldn't put this book down. We are suppose to put our past behind but sometimes it just won't stay in the past. Don't want to miss this hold you breath story!
Ri
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the very first book of this series of standalones, I have loved every character. However, this one might be my favorite of them all. Reaper gives new meaning to BBF. From his unconditional love, devotion, and dirty mouth he is delicious. The way that he loves Paige is what every person should aspire to experience in their life. There is so much to say about this story but I cannot say much without spoiling a HUGE twist. A twist, that I DID NOT see coming until that moment th
Michelle  Corchis
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5⭐ Read❤❤
Reaper & Paige's chemistry is off the charts!
Review coming
GeekyBookMama
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series and couldn’t wait to dive in. I was not disappointed I loved it from the very beginning. Reaper and Paige were so good together. The storyline was really good
Michelle Corchis
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't rave enough! This story is a true masterpiece, V.Theia!
Renegade Souls bikers are all hot, sexy, brooding men, that are damaged to the core. But, they still love and each man craves the touch of one strong, dynamic woman who claims their heart.
Reaper is a sexy as hell biker, but he's got a past that he keeps under wraps.
Paige is a waitress and baker that works at the local diner. Her and Reaper have been friends for the last four years, but he's left her confused.
E
Margaret Davidson
Reaper

They get better and better what a love story didn't twig till three quarters of the way. You. Get better and better v theia
I need a HEA
I'm on TEAM LADYBUG all the way

It's no secret I'm in love with this MC series. It's perfectly character driven and never lets the MC plot override what's most important and that's the connections between h/H. I adore this series, especially my man Grinder and his wild woman Luxe. I've read their book so many times already and about swooned my head off reading the festive novella recently.

But this review is about RESURFACED PASSION and I can honestly, hand on my butt say this series is GOLD. I wish more
Anya
Character development is an ongoing process in this series of books. There is a purpose and reason for every character in the book. Back stories give each character a realism that is often missing in some contemporary romance novels.

The plot has an interesting twist. It moves along at a good pace. There are enough twists, turns, and action to keep you interested.

This book was very hard to put down. It is very easy to get caught up in the characters & the problems that
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga (7 books)
  • Dirty Salvation (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #1)
  • Preacher Man (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #2)
  • Tracking Luxe (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #3)
  • Filthy Love (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #4)
  • Finally Winter (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #5)
  • Untitled  (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #7)
“His mouth invaded hers along with his growl and it was lights out, girl down for Paige, because the man stole everything from her and gave back a crashing lust never felt before.” 7 likes
“Jealousy was a sweetness in his mouth she could absolutely become addicted to.” 7 likes