Start by marking “The Accidental Everything (Nerds Who Knot, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Accidental Everything (Nerds Who Knot, #1)

The Accidental Everything

(Nerds Who Knot #1)

Some omegas go to clubs to pick up alphas. Isaac Evans cruises his poetry readings. It’s not the most professional choice, but what’s a horny omega to do?

He doesn’t mean to have sex with Rhett Donovan of the Donovan Poetry Fellowship—the prestigious grant he dreamed of receiving before he slept with the alpha who awards it. And when Rhett gives him a unique career opportun
Published January 25th 2019 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about The Accidental Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Accidental Everything

Len Evans Jr
This was incredible! There is something about this author's writing style that just speaks to me. It had me highlighting section after section of the text. So many poignant passages and so many tears. She truly makes me feel everything the MCs are feeling like I was living it myself! The MCs are beautifully crafted, so complex yet accessible. They were impossible not to fall in love with. The story itself was breathtaking at times. This is one of the best Mpreg books I have read! Just marvelous!
Jennifer☠Pher☠
May 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
2★'s = it was ok.

Meh. I don't really have too many feelings about this one either way.

I truly picked it up because the title of book 2 caught my attention.

I don't know if I feel like Rhett read very Alpha to me. The first couple scenes I thought so for sure but then it was like he was someone totally different.

I didn't really like Isaac all that much either.

I don't know, I just didn't really connect.

I'll still probably read the next one.
haletostilinski
Eh, this was all right. I know this is quick, but it makes things happen super fast. It shouldn't have been as short as it was. It didn't establish Rhett and Isaac's connection very well, the sex scenes were lackluster, there was drama put in only to have Isaac change his mind in a flash, then oh yeah he's pregnant, then it skips ahead until he has the baby, then voila HEA. It wasn't very engaging, although it was entertaining at first, hence the two stars. I didn't hate this, it just wasn't ver ...more
Rachel Emily
I was super impressed with this author's first release!

I thought that the chemistry between Isaac and Rhett was very hot, and I really enjoyed their romance together. I did think that there were a few times the writing seemed a bit awkward, maybe a bit more telling rather than showing than I would have liked, but I am definitely interested in seeing how this author grows and develops this series.

For fans of non-shifter mpreg with knotting, heats, sexy times, and mpreg, I think this is one you s
Victoria  love books
Well what a bummer🙈🙈🙈

I started this book after seeing a review and well I am truly disappointed, or maybe my standards for "ALPHAS" is a bit to high!

This alpha was a total miss for me, I get it that he has a soft and kind ❤ but, was it really necessary to almost be pathetic. Not to be harsh but it seems like the omega called all the shots and it just DID NOT work for me.

I choose not to give a star rating on this book
Liber_Lady
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A small, sweet, cute read.
Kim
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is Amy’s first story. This is a mm mpreg novella, featuring Rhett and Isaac. Told from omega Isaacs POV. Great setting of the poetry community. I’ll read more from this author.
Em
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author

Just to establish where I'm coming from, I've enjoyed a bunch of a/b/o fanfiction, but I don't read much of it in pro-fic. So for this I wasn't sure what to expect, but overall I enjoyed it! I enjoyed the writing style, and both the MCs are super nerdy about poetry, which I loved. I love books where people are passionate about something and it comes through in the text. The first sex scene is super hot, and I liked the set up of the book.

However, it
JoAnn
May 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Sweet and fluffy omega smut. Perfect for reading I between books or if you just want something g quick to read in one setting.

In all honesty I read because book 2 & 3 caught my eye but I have a compulsion to start from the beginning.
Line
Feb 22, 2019 marked it as probably-not-but-freebie
Freebie at the zon.com right now: https://www.amazon.com/Accidental-Eve...
Romance  Reader
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read when you need a HEA and a villain to hate. Cute, short read.
~nikki the recovering book addict

I read this after I read book 2. I enjoyed that but this was a bit...instalovey. I actually didn’t see how both MCs connected so...*shrug* but since this was the author’s debut book, I can see past the bits I usually over scrutinise. Besides, the next book was better 😉
Libbsmm
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kaila
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was interesting and different. the characters are more complex and in depth.. the emotions are raw.. overall this is a really good story.. and the storyline was well written and interesting. it kept me curious to know what was next
Rene Sanchez
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Being that this is the author's first published work, I find that these novels can only get better.

First off, I did enjoy this novel. I wasn't in love with it. But I did finish it. The editing of the novel is wonderful. I honestly, only noted one error and believe me... that is nothing compared to some of the other novels I've read.

Secondly, the story within itself felt rushed. Do not get me wrong and view this as a negative. In fact, this story is all about the points and the overall flow of
K.R. Phoenix
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4

A lust filled and emotional journey. I loved it!

I love discovering new authors and new sub-genres in MM romance and this was my first MPreg story and Oh My Word, what have I done! I loved this story. The emotions Amy was able to inject into the characters felt extremely real to me and while this is a shorter story it is so well detailed and has so much depth I felt like I knew these characters and could relate to them.

The story follows loveable softie and alpha, Rh
Kathryn Manzella
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful and adorable lovestory of a sexy omega poet who accidentally stumbles onto love with a rich Alpha who is willing to give him anything. Isaac Evans and Rhett Donovan are the main characters and I fell in love with them. They are funny, adorably sweet and cute and also hot and sexy together.

The story was entertaining and I do not think I have read a lot about Poet youtubers, so that was a fun thing to read about. If they were real life youtubers I would be subscribed to them right now
Amy Dufera
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Accidental Everything, by Amy Bellows, is as wonderful as the it's cover.

Isaac and Rhett are fantastic main characters, who are well developed in this short story. In a mere 88 pages, there is a whole lot of depth added to these men, making them relatable and likeable.

Isaac's a strong omega, who's determined to live the way he wants and needs, despite objections from his family. I love that he is open and unashamed of his sexuality, and his need to have sex and talk about sex, and that he u
Kat
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was impressed by this book. I haven't read a book set in the poetry world before and I enjoyed the new experience. I never lost interest and I read this book straight through. The writing flow is good. I can get bored or easily distracted; straight through is a compliment. Definitely an impressive first published book.

Neither Isaac nor Rhett was what they seemed on the surface and I loved uncovering the person they were at their core. Each had baggage and their relationship was not easy by an
Heather Sigler
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ll try not to give any spoilers.

I enjoyed this book. I don’t read a lot of mpreg, but it is something I enjoy reading from time to time. I liked the two main characters, but there was one scene where the omega was put in an awkward/uncomfortable situation and the way he reacted seemed a little out of character for him. His reaction was more stereotypical omega, which he wasn’t. Also, there was a secondary (child) character that I would have liked to see more of. That being said, I understand
Missy~
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really sweet with a touch of snarky.

I enjoyed this first book by Amy Bellows. Omega Isaac is a super cute gonzo poet who meets up with rich, but oh so sweet alpha Rhett. Isaac's poetry style is avant-garde sexually assertive and fierce just like the poet himself. But as an omega who was kicked out by a parent, his heart falls hard and fast for Rhett. Rhett is an atypical alpha who falls just as fast. External conflict and bad guys interupt the romance, but resolution is fairly quick in this ligh
Terri
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a terrific and fast-paced story of omega poet Isaac and his alpha lover Rhett. These two had quite a battle to fight to get to a happy ending, and I found myself rooting for them all the way. Despite Isaac's tough veneer, built for self defense, Rhett saw his value and wanted to make sure Isaac knew how very worthy he was. I fell for Rhett as quickly as Isaac did, and Isaac won my heart before his seven mile walk of shame. This was a great book, and I'm looking forward to more stories a ...more
kathleen
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First time author Amy Bellows knocks it out of the park with The Accidental Everything! I loved this story. Rhett and Isaac have such a connection that it literally jumps off the page. The flow of this story is so smooth that I read this book in one sitting. It was impossible to put down.

I found the characters to be sweet, smart and sexy! Together they make up quite the package. Their story is full of hope, love, a little angst and a lot of HEA! Don't miss out on this great read. I'm looking for
Cristina Castro
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There were books you grab on a whim and are so glad you did it. A sassy omega and a nerd alpha with so much chemistry! And the suport characters are great too.
It's refreshing to read a omega that owns his bullshit, even accepts when he is wrong. It's so common miscomunication being the plot factor that when there is no magic, just good sense to turn around a HEA, I find it worth reading.
And if I have any objections? The alpha is too good to be real, wanna one myself!
❤Sharonica❤
LOVED THIS!!!💘

What a sweet novella, about the beauty found in accidents, big and small... Even those deemed disgusting or deserved by a harsh society.

Never heard of this author before, but I plan to keep my eyes out for future reads. Give this one a read you won't be disappointed. 💋

{God. If a man starts a conversation about Beowulf right before kissing me, I’m not going to be able to keep my pants on.} -inner Isaac musing #217 **giggle...
dan thomas
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
I was kind of excited when i found this book because ive read many omegaverse fics/fanfics before and to be honest, they were good. And to see a published version, i was expecting it to be as good as the fanfics i read. I can't say it's good after reading it, but i do enjoy reading it a little. I felt like there's something missing in this book that I wish at some parts, the author explain abit more.
Violet  Marshall
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in The Nerds Who Knot Series. A charming book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters likeable. The characters were developed and thought out. Rhett Donovan and Isaac Evans are the MC’s of this book. I enjoyed this book and can recommend it as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.
Anca Cozma
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 1
I loved this book, it was sweet, romantic and a bit funny but what impressed me the most was the amazing insight in the social media culture of today! The way people are so quick to judge online and how all the negativity affects those involved! I hope this will be a series of books, this one I've received as an Advance reader copy but I plan to buy it also I'll keep "pester" the author to write more like this! (what I was saying about online harassment? 😉)
Sharita Lira
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I beta read the story for this new author.

While the present tense, single POV was a bit jarring at first, I got lost in the story and didn't mind it.

Isaac and Rhett were thoroughly fleshed out and entertaining. It was a cute story with a little angst, plenty of intrigue.

Please give this book a try. You won't be disappointed!
Lisa
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s only recently I’ve gotten into Mpreg and omegaverse am addicted. But I like them more sweet with a little hot and heavy rather than the other way around and this is just that.

Issac hasn’t had the best of luck recently and his trust in men is all but shot. His love for poetry will never die though especially when he gets to write about something he loves Sex. He is a horny little omega and there is nothing wrong with that he knows Men only want him for one thing and he was happy with that u
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Nerds Who Knot (3 books)
  • The Bookmobile Baby (Nerds Who Knot, #2)
  • The Bond-Cut Omega (Nerds Who Knot, #3)