Start by marking “The Hero Was Handsome (Triple Threat, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Hero Was Handsome (Triple Threat, #3)

The Hero Was Handsome

(Triple Threat #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Lead the way…

Yeah, right. All leading the way had gotten Tate was a seat too close to a roadside bomb and a psych eval gone sideways. He was benched from the Army for months while he healed, but he wasn’t going to mope around about one unlucky incident. He was going to get better and return to active duty in just a few more weeks.

In the meantime, he needs to keep busy
Published January 31st 2020 by Gallant Fox Press

To ask other readers questions about The Hero Was Handsome, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hero Was Handsome

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Hero Was Handsome (Triple Threat, #3)
Helen
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Hero Was Handsome is the best book in this trilogy! I enjoyed powerful business mogul Red in the first book. I thought I might be in love with the charming Italian doctor Luca in the second.... but I was wrong! He was a passing fancy when compared to the sexy soldier Tate! This book drew me in from the very start and I could not put it down! I loved all the characters in this story. Lyla was funny and sexy and Tate was perfect! He was so real and sweet - seductive and witty The chemistry ...more
Kristen Casey
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: contemporary
Readers, I’m seriously excited! The Hero was Handsome is sexy and swoony and it’s on sale now!

I really adore how my cheeky soldier Tate falls for the mystery author he’s supposed to be protecting. He’s hot and heartfelt and so, so funny – and he’s more than met his match in Lyla.

And is there anything better than a forced proximity story? He’s her bodyguard, folks. Tate has to pay attention to every move Lyla makes. Add in the road trip they go on, with all those small hotel rooms and hours of
Prontoreader
YMK
Jan 30, 2020
Christina
Feb 06, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: Please Replace Placeholder Cover 4 29 Jan 24, 2020 12:46PM
Kristen Casey pens contemporary romance novels with heat and heart, and loves to get lost in scenes of snarky dialogue! Kristen lives in Maryland with her husband, two kids, and assorted cats. In her spare time, she enjoys all things crafty.

Triple Threat (3 books)
  • The Titan Was Tall (Triple Threat, #1)
  • The Doctor Was Dark (Triple Threat, #2)