Start by marking “Junk Mail” as Want to Read:
Junk Mail

Junk Mail

It all started with a sexy selfie.

Texted to the wrong number.

Oops.

Not my finest moment — but I have nothing to be ashamed of.

She thought I was no better, and I quote, than the knuckle-dragging douche-bags she was never dating again.

It was a stupid dare from a girl I’d met online, but since she’d given me a fake number, I didn’t feel bad that my interests were suddenly fo
300 pages
Published April 23rd 2019 by Kendall Ryan

To ask other readers questions about Junk Mail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Junk Mail

Start your review of Junk Mail
Kendall Ryan
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It all started with a sexy selfie. Texted to the wrong number. Oops.

Warning: This book contains lots of inappropriate texts, a sharp-tongued grandma, and a hotel scene that will make you blush! 😉🍆😍🔥

NOW LIVE!! Thank you for an incredible release week! WOW!

🧡 Amazon: https://amzn.to/2MNuWSf
Christy
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

photo IMG_3747_zps4ifgh0ga.png

Kendall Ryan always does a great job writing sweet and steamy reads, but what set Junk Mail apart from some of her others is that it was pretty funny. This story had a lot of endearing characters and it kept a huge smile on my face.

Josh and Peyton have something in common. They both take their careers seriously and don’t have much time to date. Josh decides to do something new and tries a dating app. When someone on the app asks for a picture of his junk, he obliges. The picture ends
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Josh Hanson is a gorgeous guy living in Manhattan who is passionate about his work. He co-owns Wine O’clock with his best friend. He’s currently still single because he’s put his focus on his career and building his company instead of pursuing a relationship. He was all work and no play, and in need of a night of fun. He’s not a player, and hook ups aren’t usually his style, but lately he’s on edge and feeling starved for some female companionship. After fou
ABookLover73
I love Kendall Ryan's books because they always make me laugh and this book is so much funnier than her other books.

Between Peyton and Josh isn't some kind of hate-to-love office romance. It reminds me of the Cinderella story but in this book, the girl doesn't lose her shoe. This story is about a guy who sends a sexy picture to the wrong number.

If you want a modern Cinderella story, you need to read "Junk Mail" 😍!
Dali
Josh Hanson just wanted to let off some steam after too many months of grueling work. He didn’t see any harm in taking the dare ButterflyGirl6 had laid out for him. Sure it was his first dick-pic ever and he never dreamed it would end up in someone else’s phone. What were the odds it would end up in the phone of a very smart, sexy and annoyed stranger who he finds out is also the client he needs to impress in order for his business to grow. The very NEXT. DAY! But that’s ok, he’s up for the chal ...more
Zoe
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Swoon-worthy, smart, and unputdownable!

Junk Mail is an amusing, adorable rom-com featuring the intelligent, fiery Peyton and the charming, cocky Josh as they both discover that what might have been the wrong number, to begin with, may just turn out to be the right one in the long run.

The writing is crisp and whimsical. The characterization is spot on with a wonderful cast of characters who are charismatic, quirky, and engaging. And the plot is an irresistible blend of shameless flirting, snappy
Katelyn
Apr 23, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Generic at best.
Characters lack development. Painfully predictable.
It was kind of everything I don't like about books, all in one book. The main character, Peyton, isn't given a chance to ever show the reader who she is. And Josh, he constantly changes to become whatever the author needed in that particular chapter.

I'm glad I only paid $3.99 for it, honestly the fact that I paid for it was the only reason I finished it. If I had gotten it from the library I would have just returned.

Meh.
Phuong ✯
When I strolled into the office, I was introduced to Peyton as the new client I needed to win over. The Peyton , in case you're not tracking.
And let’s just say she had my full attention.
Brains? Check.
Beauty? Oh yeah.
And the best part? She hated me on sight.
Dear God, do I love a challenge.

Yeah no. The blurb is a lie. Never did Peyton even hate Josh. Not for one second. The blurb made it sound like some Enemies-to-lovers office romance but it was none of it. Josh and Peyton had it bad for e
. (not active on this account stop adding me)
well... at least i finished a book. that's what matters.
Emma
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-wishlist
Junk Mail is utterly adorable; while the basis of the story may be a standard trope within the romance genre, it is the characters Kendall Ryan creates that make it exceptional.

Junk Mail is one of those stories you can be assured that fate has to play a part in peoples lives – how else could you explain a risque photo sent to the wrong number turning into a business partnership between the owner of the photo and the un-lucky (LUCKY) recipient 😂

Peyton and Josh have both spent the majority of thei
Paola
Jul 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Quick read about insta love with some hot scenes and a little drama.
nikki
May 20, 2019 rated it liked it
A sweet romance, with very little drama; JUNK MAIL wasn’t my favourite of Kendall Ryan’s books, but I enjoyed it well enough.
RentasticReads
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Professional stars

This was such a great feel good book from Kendall Ryan! With little to no angst at all, Junk Mail is an utterly swoony, steamy, flirty and insanely scrumptious romantic comedy with a hint of forbidden that will leave butterflies fluttering around in your tummy and a sweet smile on your face.

I don’t know what it is about him, but when we’re together, it seems natural, like everything is the way it’s supposed to be.

This book had just the right blend of everything.
Shayna
“𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚."

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟 by Kendall Ryan is a swoon-worthy, standalone romantic comedy that gave me butterflies in my stomach and a case of the constant giggles! With tons of puns and adorable awkwardness, once again, Ms. Ryan has absolutely no trouble at all leaving me with the biggest smile on my face. Peyton and Josh are two of the most lovable and entertaining characters. It was cuteness and charm overload, for sure! It's romances like these that remind me why Kenda
Ambriehl Khalil
Oct 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: no-thank-u
⭐️[1.5/5 stars]⭐️

I just didn’t care. So basic.
Ashlee » Library In The Country
A cute and quick read! I did feel like some elements of the story were brushed over quickly ... the characters didn’t have much depth beyond their work, including their relationship going from 0 to 60 in a blink. But overall, this was a satisfying read!
Kim
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Junk Mail has got to be my favorite Kendall Ryan book! Full of fun, flirty and witty comments and a sexual chemistry that damn near set my Kindle on fire, Peyton and Josh’s story was simply amazing. The story line was intriguing, the characters were sexy & fun, the secondary characters (Gram) were so fun to read, I felt that I was right there in the story with them! From the accidental junk mail to the happily ever after, this story had everything! ...more
TheEuphoricZat
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
So suddenly she gets a dick pic from a guy she doesn't know!!
His dick is beautiful and she doesnt forget it. So they have a little conversation where she gives her name 'peyton' and he sends a picture of when he was younger.

The next day she goes to meet her new business partner and as it would happen in this cosmic universe Mr Junk Mail is her business partner and as you can probably guess, things get steamy between the two of them....
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Just pre-ordered my copy!!! 🤓
April Symes
Junk Mail by Kendall Ryan is a feel good, sweet, sassy, sexy, adorable , exciting, fun, swoon-worthy romantic comedy that will have you right there with the characters.
Peyton & Josh’s story is one that is real and believable. Their relationship developed with an accidental email and from there what occurred next was a Fate and a beautiful journey that ends with the amazing joining of two people who truly belong together.
Peyton and Josh are awesome together, the wit and the humor is great and th
MrsAlwaysRight
Apr 23, 2019 rated it liked it
The resolution on this one just annoyed the heck out of me and it is lucky to get the 3 stars. Josh is an idiot and the misunderstanding was poorly explained and weak on execution for forgiveness. She should have demanded more and he should have been more contrite and thoughtful on what he did wrong. It was too pat and easy.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Sexy. Swoony. Unforgettable in the all of the ways. Kendall Ryan is back with a brand new standalone and a brand new favorite on mine to add with the others. Junk Mail was the simply brilliant! A feel good, swoony, sexy, laugh out loud romance that had me all in my feelings and loving every single moment they gave.

What happens when you send a pic of your willy to the wrong person? And then they just soooo happen show up on the opposite side of your meeting? Absolutely everything in the b
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Review to come.
3.75
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
I love reading a Kendall Ryan book because I'm guaranteed a book that will suck me into the story so much so that I can't and won't put it down until I see the words "The End". Josh and Peyton were nothing short of hilarious, witty banter and explosive chemistry. How can you go wrong with an inappropriate pic to the wrong number, sexy texts, an attraction to a potential business partner and a grandmother who intervenes when she feels it's necessary...... you just can't, so grab your copy of this ...more
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Yes, it started with an Oooops! email. What happened next was both a twist of Fate and a remarkable union of two souls.

Josh and Peyton will both drive you crazy with their attraction and playfulness trying to avoid it. Rules are made and broken because they cannot help themselves. Finally getting these two to admit their attraction will take an off the wall crazy Grams who is wiser than anyone gave her credit for.

Delightfully mischievous, this book will keep you reading all night! Well worth the
Heather andrews
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Josh sometimes needs to give himself pep talks, "don’t look at her ***, dude. Don’t look at her ***. S***. I looked at her * **." Josh sometimes just needs to clear the air, “I really, really appreciate it. You’re amazing . Just know that normally I don’t let a woman make me come until I’ve given her at least one solid orgasm.” I liked this book, I liked Josh.
Amy
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

“Ordinary is the last word I’d use to describe what just went down between the two of us. Not unless you tack an extra in front of it. Because, goddamn, Peyton is extraordinary in every possible way.”

Who would have known that a sexy text sent to the wrong person, would turn your entire world upside down, leaving you chasing the most epic love of all….

Words can not even begin to express how much I adored Peyton and Josh!! Their story hooked me from the very first page and I was honestl
Amanda
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5000-2019
This book just made no sense to me. It had a premise that could have been funny or that could have provided a source of tension. Instead, it basically perpetuated the ridiculous idea that a man can send a picture of his "junk" and a woman would not only NOT be offended, but would happily enter into a business deal with him (and not request the partner who DID NOT send an offensive inappropriate photo) and also then want to date/sleep with him. (For the record, men, please don't ever think this w ...more
Shelby
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
When ButterflyGirl6 from an online dating site asks Josh to send her an explicit selfie, Josh can’t resist. But he quickly learns that he was given a false number when a girl named Peyton replies, surprised by the dick pic that landed in her text inbox. After some back-and-forth banter, Peyton and Josh leave the conversation as a chance encounter, not expecting anything to come of it.

But on Monday morning, when Josh walks into his company’s conference room for a meeting with a new client he com
Kate
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
For a minute there I thought this would have a higher rating.

Peyton and Josh were so damn cute together and Josh was not a typical alpha/player douche. He was thoughtful and kind and had great chemistry with Peyton. On top of all that, this story also featured some good female friendship as well as some great familial dynamics.

So what went wrong?

Well...

(view spoiler)
Busy bees Junk 1 2 Apr 30, 2020 02:40AM
Dump Utah County 1 1 Jul 09, 2019 07:10PM
Salt Lake City Tree Removal 1 1 Jul 04, 2019 06:38PM
Salt Lake City Waste Disposal 1 1 Jul 02, 2019 07:48PM
Junk Removal Salt Lake City 1 1 Jun 26, 2019 07:01PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Junk Mail, Kendall Ryan, Starting May 25th 2019 13 17 Jun 04, 2019 03:55PM

• Nobody Does It Better (Lucky in Love, #3)
  • The Feel Good Factor (Lucky in Love, #2)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • All Grown Up
  • The Dating Proposal (Caught Up In Love #2)
  • Best Laid Plans (Lucky in Love, #1)
  • Imperfect Match
  • Inappropriate
  • The Roommate Agreement
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Instant Gratification (Always Satisfied #2)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • International Player
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1)
  • Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Dirty Letters
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more