Start by marking “Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)” as Want to Read:
Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)

Win Big

(Wynn Hockey #3)

When your name is Wynn, victory’s the only option...

Everly Wynn: As the only daughter in the Wynn family of hockey heroes, I never shared the ice with my brothers—or the approval they got from my father.
And that was before the scandal that ruined my life at sixteen.
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 216 pages
Published November 19th 2019 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Win Big, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Win Big

Start your review of Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m sure I’ve said this about a Kelly Jamieson book before but... I think I’ve found my new favorite Kelly Jamieson book!

I absolutely LOVED Win Big!

From page one, I was in reader raptures with Everly and Wyatt. Yes, I remembered both characters from the previous books in this series, but I have no doubt I’d have felt the same coming into Win Big fresh, because they were so much fun—and had great depth. Their banter was charming, heated (with snark and sexual tension), and made them both so
Romancereadingaddict
This novel follows Wynn ( a hockey player) and his romance with Everly ( the daughter of the owner of the hockey time that Wynn plays for). I have not read the other two books. I think for that reason it caused me to not get so emotionally attached to other characters in this novel. The romance was good and you can feel the angst between Wynn and Everly.However, i found myself having a hard time focusing on the story for the first few chapters. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either. I wouldn’ ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
I have been fascinated by Everly and Wyatt for a while, the way Wyatt gets under Everly's skin so easily had me wondering why she disliked him so much. I wouldn't call this an enemies-to-lovers story but it definitely seemed that way from Everly's side....but remember there is a fine line between hate and love.

Kelly Jamieson is one of my favorite sports romance authors because she not only writes a great romance she writes about the sport as well. We get the ins and outs of Hockey from the
Jessica Alcazar
It’s no secret I’m a fan of sports and family series. I love sports romances mostly because it’s a sure bet I’m getting a delicious alpha hero in the story and the family series always hit me in the #feels, which makes Kelly Jamieson a double #win for me with the Wynn Hockey series!!

Everly and Wyatt are all the good things I look for in fictional characters!! I loved everything about them, as individuals and as a couple. Their tension and banter were spot on and their likability meter was thru
Sandy S
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date November 19, 2019

When your name is Wynn, victory’s the only option...

And that was before the scandal that ruined my life at sixteen.
Now that I’ve put all that behind me and built a successful career, the last thing I need is another hockey player in my life.
Especially one like Wyatt Bell.
He’s an arrogant,
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
There are some authors I read that consistently put out a superior product and Kelly Jamieson isone of those authors. Her Wynn Family series has been entertaining to say the least, but Win Big is by far my favorite in the series. It is sort of an opposites attract, enemies to lovers story, but it is filled with emotion, characters who have some baggage that makes them the way they are, and because a Wynn is involved, a whole lot of mixed up family politics. I found it impossible to put down and ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Everly wakes up and finds herself in Wyatt Bell's bed, she's horrified. Well, maybe horrified is too strong. Freaked out might be a better description. Because she knows better than to get involved with another hockey player. Especially a hard partying one who plays for her family's team. Sigh...

Wyatt isn't exactly the party boy his reputation leads Everly to believe he is, though. Everly isn't exactly the princess her reputation leads Wyatt to believe she is. Now if only they could
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the third book in the series. For this one, we switch to one of the girl cousins. Everly runs the charitable arm of the hockey franchise. The family drama continues through this book. Things will make more sense if you have read the first books but you could read this as a stand alone as well.

Wyatt hides behind his playboy status. Everly wants nothing to do with him, until she starts to see him in a different light. She gets a chance to see the man beneath the facade. Meanwhile, Wyatt
Isha Coleman
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3) by: Kelly Jamieson

Each Wynn Hockey novel gets better than the one before. In a family where nobody plays by the rules, how can you expect anything else. Jamieson packs a ton of drama into one unforgettable family and scores big every time. Win Big proves to be no exception. Everly is every bit a Wynn. She is not just a pretty face. She has the heart of a Valkyrie. In a man's world, surrender is never an option. A lesson she's learned the hard way and seems destined to
Darcy
Oct 13, 2019 rated it liked it
My thoughts on this one feel like they are all over the place.

With this book I really liked getting to know Everly more, glad we got more than the straight laced person we have seen. Of course during the book we learned by Everly was so straight laced and it broke my heart. I hated that for 10 years that she had felt the way she does, instead of realizing she was taken advantage of.

I was sold on Wyatt for Everly. He came off as a good time guy and I thought Everly needed more than that in her
Kelly Jamieson
Nov 21, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
You guys, I am BLOWN AWAY by the reader responses to WIN BIG! Thank you so much to everyone who has read and reviewed! This was a fun book to write and I'm so glad Everly and Wyatt have connected with readers!

Heather andrews
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wyatt sure makes spending time with him quite enticing, “during the day. My evening is free. Come on, Everly. We can go somewhere nice and insult each other until we’re both so horny we can’t stand it.” I liked this book, I loved Wyatt.
Elizabeth
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this third installment of the Wynn series, we get to spend time with “aunt” Everly. She is roughly the same age as Theo and JP (the heros from the first 2 books), but she is the daughter of their Grandfather from his second marriage.

Everly is a slightly different heroine, on the outside she is calm, cool, and collected. On the inside she’s a mess and that mess is tied up in multiple issues from her childhood/teenage years. Everly is a prime example of “don’t make assumptions.” She is paired
Amanda
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book hit close to home for me...Alzheimer’s is a horrible disease and watching a parent wither away because of it is horrible. That connected me with Evelyn in this book, I completely understood her pain and heartbreak.

Wyatt had his own demons he was dealing with as well and he was oblivious to what he was projecting by helping Heather. Unfortunately or rather fortunately Heather was very likable but I hated seeing her her hurt and I hope we see her fall for one of the other guys.

This was
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This was my first read from this author and, although I went I to it as a standalone novel, I felt a little lost at times. Like maybe something happened in the previous books that would have enhanced my experience had I known what it was. I love hockey romance so this one was definitely in my wheelhouse but, I don't know, it was just meh for me. I felt like my head was spinning at times trying to keep up and figure out who everyone was. Maybe I should go backand start at the beginning.

~ Kimberly
Kat  Snark
Nov 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Disclaimer: I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for an honest review, but it does not influence my opinion of the book nor the contents of this review in any way.

3 stars!

I loved my first book by Kelly Jamieson: Cross Check. It made me believe the rumors that Ms. Jamieson was, indeed, the Queen of Hockey Romances. She’s known for writing sexy stories with a sweet heat in them that just has you melting and I can say that was certainly the case in the books that I’ve read
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 3 in the Wynn Hockey series is here and I've definitely enjoyed every book so far. The Wynn family intrigues the heck out of me and I've been eating up all the information we learn about them as we get through each book.

Win Big is Everly and Wyatt's story and we're definitely picking up where things kind of ended in the previous book. Everly was mentioned quite a bit in the last one and I've been dying to just know more about her. There's just a lot of drama going on in this family and
Candyce Kirk
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Since I started this series, I've come to love the romance and humor in Kelly Jamieson's writing. Win Big is everything I expected and I couldn't put it down! I remember Everly and Wyatt from previous books and it was fun reading their story.

Everly is a character I wasn't really sure about in the beginning. At first, it's hard to know what she's really like. There is a whole thing going on in the family and she's kind of caught in the middle. In the previous book, I really started to appreciate
Deanna (Deanna Reads Books)
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on my review blog Deanna Reads Books
I LOVE Kelly Jamieson's hockey novels. I have read every single one of them at this point, so I was stoked to get a chance to read this book early. I am really loving the Wynn Hockey series...but now I'm concerned this might be the last one??? I need to know if there is going to be a book four!

Anyway! This book is about Everly Wynn she is Theo and JP's Aunt...but they are close in age. (It's confusing, but it's explained).
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the third book in the series, and whilst each deals with a new pairing, they are all interlinked and you definitely will understand the family dynamics and current issues best if you have read them all. If you like Hockey romances, then there is NO reason why you would not want to be devouring them anyway!

This time it is the girl of the family, Everly who gets her chance at love ... although she really would not
Ayekah
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for Everly and Wyatt's story and this gem did not disappoint! I love this family and this series from Kelly Jamieson. Come visit the crazy world of the Wynn family, you'll want to get to know these people and their little bit of crazy! Hockey! Did someone say hockey?
Everly is the girl who has always had to be perfect, her hockey playing brothers got all the attention from their Dad. Everly just wanted to blend in perfectly to the point of crushing anxiety along with panic
Mary Mooney
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
Everly Wynn is the only daughter of the Wynn family. And she has some issues that stem from when she was a teenager. Since then she has tried to be perfect but the anxiety from it all seems to be too much at times.
Wyatt Bell is a player for the Condors and he likes the ladies too. When he is near Everly they seem to spar. Their sparring matches are almost as hot as the heat sizzling between
Kari Hansen
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Everly was born and raised in a hockey family and she now works for the team and manages their charity endeavors. A mistake she made as a teenager has made her determined to never disappoint her parents again which has caused her to be serious and cautious about her life and that fun is not for her.

Wyatt is a hockey player who has endured a tragedy which has him wanting to make amends. His philosophy on life is that it is short and comes across as a playboy with a carefree attitude but there is
Avid Reader
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Win Big (Wynn Hockey #3) by Kelly Jamieson
5 stars
M/F Romance
Triggers: Underage relationship
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Everly Wynn is the only daughter in the hockey dynasty. With a family feud brewing, family health concerns and a reputation to uphold, Everly is the perfect daughter. Everly has a past secret that she has tried to put behind her, but it's always lingering in her mind.

Wyatt needs someone to ground him. He's constantly surrounded by beautiful women,
Linda Quick
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner! I loved this book and loved the characters. Everly is the good girl who has to be perfect - to the point when she has panic attacks when something is just a bit off. Wyatt is the playboy hockey player who thinks life is to be spontaneous and enjoyed. As an unlikely couple, there is still something that pulls them together. Then, when circumstances literally force them together, they are forced to face their feelings.

I loved the way Everly and Wyatt interacted and the peripheral
Johnaka
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Big Win by Kelly Jamieson
“A hockey romance, 3 stars”

Okay to be completely honest I thought about not writing a review for Big Win. I am sure for Jamieson fans who have followed the Wyn family you will love Big Win. But for someone like me who just tried to jump in I was completely lost and I had some unresolved questions from the story at the end. In Jamieson’s defense she does have a little who’s who in the beginning of the book but honestly there was just too many of them to have to keep going
Michele McMullen
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I am loving the Wynn hockey series ! Everly and Wyatt were all that and more.
They each have what they consider baggage but the attraction is undeniable. Everly is the as they say hockey princess she grew up surrounded by athletes and the spot light. She now feels the need to put on a front and appear perfect. Wyatt is the labeled quintessential player/bad boy but once you meet him he is so much more! They are sweet, funny, sexy, and trying not the show the real them but once they each see a
Lynn
Kelly Jamieson has written a freaking hot book with deeply rich characters. The things that both Everly and Wyatt keep buried are slowly eating away at the fulfilling lives they can and should be living. They really are an opposites attract, but in a way it's what the other needs in their lives. The opening scene is such a great way to lay the groundwork for the rest of the book. If a reader loves romance, hot, funny, and touching then this book is going to be perfect.
All the books in the Wynn
Jeeves Reads Romance
Sexy and a little sentimental, Win Big makes a great addition to the series. I love our hero, Wyatt, the fun-loving hockey player with a heart of gold. His playful side balances out the seriousness of our heroine, and I loved seeing how they evolved as characters. While this can technically be read as a standalone, if you’re not familiar with the complicated Wynn family, the dynamics might throw you off. That being said, it’s a well written and entertaining sports romance that anyone can enjoy.

Illustrious Illusions
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another winner from Kelly Jamieson. No one tells hockey romance like she does. A family saga, trouble with players and relationships. A lot of humor, passion, and sports, makes this a fun and quick read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Weekend Fling (Crazy Love, #4)
  • Ice Hard (New York Nighthawks, #2)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • One Timer (Nashville Assassins, #17)
  • A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Anyone But Cade (Anyone But... #2)
  • Good Guy (Rookie Rebels, #1)
  • Wild Tendy (IceCats, #2)
  • All Fired Up
  • Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)
  • Most Desirable Player
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
Kelly Jamieson is a USA Today bestselling author of over 40 romance novels and novellas. Her writing has been described as “emotionally complex”, “sweet and satisfying” and “blisteringly sexy”. She likes black coffee, white wine and high heels…and of course cheering on her Winnipeg Jets during hockey season! She loves hearing from readers, so please visit her website at www.kellyjamieson.com.

Wynn Hockey (4 books)
  • Play to Win (Wynn Hockey, #1)
  • In It to Win It (Wynn Hockey, #2)
  • For the Win: A Wynn Hockey Novel