Start by marking “Vampire God (Rebel Angels Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Vampire God (Rebel Angels Book 5)

Vampire God

(Rebel Angels #5)

In the realm of the gods, the final game for the Crown has begun.

Violet is running out of time. In a court of godly Seraphim, the only way to survive the trickery and secrets of The Burning Temple is to seduce the despotic Emperor’s sultry shifter son. Yet is he as much a prisoner as her in his Gilded Cage?

Violet must undertake the Test by Monster to become a bodyguard t

Published March 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Vampire God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire God

Evelyn Dotson
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! What did Violet and her family get themselves into in this final installment? Fighting the Creator and Father of her and Mischief! Discovering more siblings along the way! At one point Violet loses the one true entity she had relied upon for her entire existence and that is when she became the God she was supposed to be! As her cohorts will learn, you are never alone in a battle, much less a war! It will take just about everything they have in them to stop and defeat the newest and most p ...more
Kathy Pearson
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Many kudos to Ms. Johns! She has written the perfect end to the story of Violet and her Fam! Non stop action as Violet has to continue to kill k as with the help of her Fam.
Energy
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Violet is in the world of Seraphim and she has a few huge tasks ahead of her. She needs to take the test by monster, which no one other than Fae has ever survived. She also needs to take care of her father. Everything is a game to him and he's hurt her family and others for far too long and he must be stopped.

Violet has come a long way in her journey. She's less impulsive this time, she thinks about her actions and the repercussions. She is also so much more careful with her family, making sure
Kaye
ONE REMARKABLE ADVENTURE!!!
HOLY CRAP! Talk about bringing the house down. Rosemary doesn't miss a beat. She rules this bad boy from start to finish with one thrilling storyline and explosive plot bringing this baby roaring to life spectacularly. She pulls us into her imagination and weaves a world around us until everything else ceases to exist. She has totally rocked this entire series with her on point realism that demands our respect and we give it freely. The plethora of emotions that run th
Debbie  Victorino
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will say right away there will be no spoilers of any kind on this book. This is the 5th and final book in this series. And this by far is the best book I have ever read!!!! The author put everything into this final book. I am pretty good at guessing what will happen in books. But in no way was I prepared for this book. It was just unbelievable. If you are lucky you will find that one author, who no matter what they write the book is amazing. And Rosemary Johns is that author for me. Violet and ...more
Tamsin O'Shea
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hold onto your seats peeps this is gonna be an awesome ride. I totally recommend you pickup your own copy and take a trip. I enjoyed it all immensely, the characters, plots down to the style of writing. It totally grips you and sends you head-first into an adventure like no other. Forget the movies, pickup a Rosemary A Johns book instead.
Shannon
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Violet and her boys are back and this final chapter of their story shows yet again that she will do anything to save her chosen family. She stays wonderfully snarky and refuses to let anything keep her down for long.
Eve Dean
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG. This series is amazing and different. Talk about a fitting ending to the series. I loved it. Rosemary blee my.mind with this one. 5 stars all the way.
Sharon
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vampire God

Great characters and plenty of action with lots of twists and turns
Ola Adamska
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2019
What a read! Full of action, twists and turns. Emotions will be following from it in SUCH big waves! Be prepared for your ideas being all over the place while reading due to everything that Ms. Jones did with that book.
This is a great last book in the series!
Scarolet Ellis
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book number five in this wonderful series that I loved reading. This is a wonderful author and I loved reading this story and I highly recommend this to everyone.
Teresa
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First an angel and demon, and now a god? Violet has been busy, mostly trying to save and free her fam. Oh yeah, she also has to fight to stay alive herself. Full of fast paced action, with a great plot and characters, I love the whole series!
Rebecca Waldron
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book and am willingly leaving a review.
I have read the four previous books and absolutely lived them! This was no different. Awesome characters with settings that your mind had no problem conjuring up.
Violet and her FAM of supernatural misfits were still super engaging, easy to love and totally family oriented. The love, and extent that they went through for each other is just extraordinary! I love it!!!
I'm sad for this to end but have not been left hanging from the
Lori Hammons
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final book in this series had a twist I did not see coming. This has been an epic saga to get Violet where she belongs in the overall scheme of things. And with her fam. I loved the entire series.
Sheila Ryals
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
😻

A Great book. A little bit to much torture going on through out the series though. The storyline was fantastic.
Karilyn
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice addition

A very nice addition to this series. It kept me on my toes trying to figure out what was happening and where the story was going.
Véronique Laplante Grenier
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really love the finale book in that serie.
Shauna Joesten
Apr 06, 2019
David L Oppermann
Apr 11, 2019
Rosemary Johns
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kiyonna Valdez
Tera Comer
Apr 01, 2019
USA Today Bestselling Author Rosemary A Johns
REBEL ANGELS: viewbook.at/VampireHuntress
Addictive Fantasy for Rebels! ROSEMARY A JOHNS is a USA Today bestselling, award-winning, and #1 Amazon bestselling fantasy author.

Rosemary is the author of the USA Today Bestselling complete series REBEL ANGELS, REBEL VAMPIRES, and other REBEL worlds coming soon. She writes sexy vampires, snarky angels, and epi

Rebel Angels (5 books)
  • Vampire Huntress (Rebel Angels, #1)
  • Vampire Princess (Rebel Angels, #2)
  • Vampire Devil (Rebel Angels, #3)
  • Vampire Mage (Rebel Angels, #4)