Start by marking “He Said, She Said (A Lover’s Landing Novella)” as Want to Read:
He Said, She Said (A Lover’s Landing Novella)

He Said, She Said

(A Lover's Landing Novella)

The day I met Molly Murphy was riddled with moments where it felt like common sense was yelling at me to stay away from the knock out redhead. Her sassy little mouth had me hooked. Her plump lips and sharp tongue made me think of all unsavory things I could do with both.

I know what you’re thinking, what could have possibly derailed such an immediate attraction? A couple of
Published February 21st 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about He Said, She Said, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He Said, She Said

Candyce Kirk
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full review to follow soon!
Rene' Seals
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He Said, She Said is the story of Molly and Nick. To say that Nick’s life has been rough is a gross understatement. Life has left him a thirty-nine year old jaded, angry cuss of a man who happens to be the only dentist in the town of Love. He is a man of routine but when his 9 year-old coffee pot dies, Nick is forced out of his routine and begrudgingly goes to Lover’s Landing for his morning coffee only to be knocked sideways by a pissy, bossy beautiful little thing of a woman. Molly just had a ...more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
So many stars more than 5! This book was hot and sweet and swept me off my feet! Another author I haven’t read and blew my mind! I love how many new authors I found with this novella project!! I can’t wait to read more of everyone’s work!!

Molly is so freaking sassy and she had me hooked from the bickering with her sister to the encounter at the coffee shop to the first day at work with the new boss!! She was the spitfire woman who has some insecurities but would never let anyone know them! I abs
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lawd, Nick's life has left him quite the cranky 39 year old man, who is the only dentist in Love, Georgia. And his story really takes off when his 9 year old coffee pot dies, so he has to go to the coffee shop in town which really upsets his routine, where he meets Molly, or actually left her covered in coffee, and they get into a fight. Yep you heard me, a verbal sparring match, which was hilarious. It gets better, she is hired as his dental assistant by his office manager while he was on vacat ...more
Teri
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed the novella's in this series of standalone reads, each one unique and all consuming. This one is just as amazing as the others but these two didn't get the pretty side of life and he still wears the scars of small town life when tragedy is included. He hates the gossip and busy bodies but as a business owner and long time resident the ears and eyes are on his every move. But it may be all for naught as he fights against the pull of the sassy red head who happened into his l ...more
2OCC Reviews
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
The novellas of A Lovers Landing series are quick splendid reads. Based in Love, Georgia revolving around Lover’s Landing coffee shop and the magic of brews that Harold and Betty produce. I loved how all the stories seem to have some cross over with the other ones. I read 4 of the novellas and am looking forward to reading the rest.

He Said, She Said made me laugh out loud so many times while reading this book. Nick and Molly had a unique relationship from the start. Their witty back and forth ba
Barbara Hynes
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got an ARC of this book. Wow!!! A page turner, that is sweet. loving, and funny. To read about these two Dr. Nick and Molly, their attraction to one another from the start is totally great. The way they go about it made me laugh many times. The interaction at the work place taunts them both and it is comical. You know what will eventually happen between the two, but the in between was well worth the wait. I loved where his best friend and molly's sister fell in love and got married. I was so e ...more
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-arc
Loving each new story in the Lover's Landing world! This steamy addition was off the charts with it's chemistry between characters, yet I love a good slow burn. A hot, older man who you just happen to also work for? Yes! Both of the characters have their reasons for not pursuing a relationship, now if only their minds could communicate that with their bodies. I loved this one and how it ties in to the other book in the novella series, but not to the point where it can't be read as a stand alone.
Pixie Chica88
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review:
This is the first book by the author and it will not be my last. This is part of the Love Lansing's series, each book is written by a different author.

This story was super cute and had me laughing out loud so many times. I absolutely loved these characters. The absolute feistiness of Molly was a breath of fresh air. That mixed in with Nick's persona I was sold.

I also have to say I also enjoyed the other characters in the book. I hope I get to read Wyatt and the sister's story! I highly
April Symes
He Said, She Said by Savannah Sloan is the story of Molly and Nick. Nick is a 39 year old crabby dentist who is attracted to his beautiful younger dental assistant Molly. They fight the attraction all while bantering back and forth. The chemistry and connection between them is sizzling hot. The feels are amazing and love the way the plot just flows. This is one story in the Lover's Landing novella series that really hit a high note with me and I will make sure to read Savannah Sloan after this.

M
Nicole Studioso
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
Oh this was a hot one! Molly and Nick have explosive chemistry, but their age difference and office politics make them leery of a relationship. It takes over a year for the heat to hit the melting temp, and then the real fun begins! This is a short and easy read, and I loved every minute of it! I especially enjoyed getting to know more of Mae and Wyatt, who I met first in Christina Butrum's Sweet on Love. I read an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Janise ~Janise's Jivin' Book Blog~
He Said, she Said by Savannah Sloan is part of the Lover's Landing Novella Series, this is my first read by the author and I must say this is my second favorite story out of the entire series.
I truly like how some characters from this book made an appearance in another book in the series. This story has its funny moments, steamy moments and it’s sad moments. I could not put this book down,
I highly recommend reading this story and I plan on looking into more books by Savannah Sloan!!!
Heather Navarre
Small town love

Nick and Molly were fun. I enjoyed reading them trying to stay away from one another.

When you work with someone it isn’t always the best idea to become involved but sometimes fate has other plans. And no matter how hard you try you just keep getting drawn in.

Another hit for the Lovers Landing series. There are 8 books and all are fabulous!
Crystal Gray
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I laughed so hard so many times in this book. Nick is such a jerk to Molly for no good reason. Fighting your inner feelings is no excuse! We met Mae in a different story and the timeline is a bit off with Molly and Mae from that story but oh well, this was still good! Things like this happen within a series written by multiple authors. This series is pretty great.
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Molly and Nick were a perfectly matched pair. With their "dislike" of each other, their funny antics and both of their family histories. I loved seeing them trying to fight their attractions towards each other. This debut author has written an impressive novella as part of the Lover's Landing novella series. I'm looking forward to reading more works by her.
Christina
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"You're welcome" *Swoon*

I enjoyed reading this book from the first page to the very last, including Nick's "You're welcome".
All the feels, along with the instant attraction Nick & Molly have, kept me flipping the pages.
This is definitely a story you don't want to miss!
Melanie Helms
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another book in this series of novellas that i loved. Molly and Nick were hilarious with their "supposed dislike" but in reality they knew it was only a matter of time before things went down! I applaud the control but i loved every bit of their story. From meeting to the happily ever after.
Amanda M
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story. I was hooked from start to finish. There were moments in the story that would make you laugh. I loved the chemistry between Nick and Molly. There was attitude, sass, and love in this book. I was not disappointed with this read. I'd recommend this book.
Loralie
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one had it all. I laughed and cried. There was an alpha, who over compensated his feelings yet was a true family man. She was a spitfire but shy. Any relationship between the two was forbidden, so their push and pull was so fun to read. It was sooo good!
Kim Gauger
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good

This book.was so.good! The grumpy dentist who is attracted to his assistant. A great plot, great timeframes , some heat and.passion all.mixed with a.love hate relationships I loved it!
Gwen Shafer
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this one. I love how Molly says what she thinks about her boss no matter what. The girl is feisty. Age doesn't mean a thing of it is meant to be something. Well written down right enjoyable. A wonderful additional to Love Georgia. I absolutely loved these two.
Kiersten Modglin
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story! Full of steamy scenes but also hilarious moments and a sweet love story at the root of it all. Molly and Nick were truly one of a kind and this author told a story that had me gripped from page one. Sloan killed it with this debut and I can’t wait to read more of her work!
Chele
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An original and wonderfully emotional story.
Molly New to town and Nick who grew up in it.
The attraction is immeadiate , and sparks are flying but is it flirting or figthing ?

5 stars and I reccomend it :)
Kim Herman
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OOOH I loved this sweet steamy novella from Lover's Landing series. Molly and Nick were so hawwt together and this one cracked me up with their shenanigans.
Paula Genereau
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing short story. I loved it
Mindy
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny, sexy easy read. Really enjoyed Molly and Nicks banter. Another love story thanks to Betty and Harold’s coffee.
Serena Soape
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC and could not put it down. What a fantastic story - kept me wanting more!
Some romantic scenes but a few steamy scenes too!
Love this series!
Tami McCown
Feb 28, 2019
Marie
Mar 10, 2019
Sherry Sias
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This is freaking funny as can be. Love Nick and Molly. Molly is a fiesty read head. Nick is a guy who walks around like he has a stick up his a*s. She is definitely a firecracker when it comes to their showdowns. Everyone needs to read this one and all of this series. Amazing!!
Savannah Sloan is a SoCal girl who gave up the beach, sun kissed hair that didn’t have to fight humidity, and real Mexican food to move to the Midwest for a guy. Well, more like the guy. She’s a mother of four, a disobedient housewife, and a lover of happy endings. No, wait that’s something else. Happily ever afters… she fully believes in them. However, she’s not opposed to the aforementioned. In ...more

A Lover's Landing Novella (8 books)
  • The Marriage Sham (A Lover's Landing Novella)
  • The Long Route (A Lover's Landing Novella)
  • Sweet on Love (A Lover's Landing Novella)
  • At the Next Table (A Lover's Landing Novella)
  • Fifty-Fifty: A Lover's Landing Novella
  • Playing For Keeps (A Lover's Landing Novella)
  • Too Close to Call