Start by marking “Apocalisse Z. L'ira dei giusti” as Want to Read:
Apocalisse Z. L'ira dei giusti

Apocalisse Z. L'ira dei giusti

(Apocalipsis Z #3)

Existe alguna esperanza tras el fin del mundo?
los supervivientes del Apocalipsis zombi tienen una oportunidad: han sido rescatados en medio del océano por uno de los últimos grupos organizados que quedan sobre la Tierra. Obligados a acompañar a sus salvadores, llegan hasta el golfo de México, un lugar que parece florecer bajo el mandato benevolente de un misterioso
Paperback
Published January 1st 2015 by TEA (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Apocalisse Z. L'ira dei giusti, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Jacqueline
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Rob Hello Antonio
I'm a bit embarrassed, but it's been so long since I read this, that I don't remember what my question is about. 🙂🙂🙂

Cheers,
Rob

Start your review of Apocalisse Z. L'ira dei giusti
Timothy Ward
I am very disappointed with how this series turned out. I hope this is the last one. It has come to a conclusion and has gone downhill since midway through the first book, with just enough blips of potential to make me hope it could have been great. I should have trusted my instinct when the first book began to fade. One reason I stuck around was because the audiobook narrator, Nick Podehl is one of my favorites. Even he couldn't keep me interested in this third book, unfortunately.

While the
Karen’s Library
I really enjoyed the first book in this series, but thought it went completely downhill from there. This last book was very difficult to read as the subject matter completely veered away from the Undead (zombies) and became a book about an apocalyptic Holocaust, complete with the train ride of the non-Aryan race (exactly like the Jewish peoples on their way to the deathcamps). In this case, it was religious zealot Aryans. I have never squirmed with discomfort this much before. I had already read ...more
Heather
Jan 13, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Glad I stuck with the series.

I recently received the Kindle Fire HD 7 for Christmas and downloaded the first book in this series.
I am a pretty big horror fan and zombies are a natural go-to.
The first book, though not written as well as the second two, held my attention for the most part.
As a member of Amazon unlimited I decided to read the next book; I do not think I would have elected to pay for the second book based on the first, but because it was free I chose to download it.
The second book
Randy
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
just a perfect zombie apocalypse novel. Gripping, goes from slow build to apocaplpse and nail biting terror. well developed main and supporting characters, terrific situations, especially the narrative around the hospital. Excellent.
Edgar Torres
Kent Hohlfeld
This book was pretty good if you like zombie genre. Sending the characters to the USA to face a racist bad guy seemed a little bit of a stretch seeing as they start out in Spain. Anyone one has seen a 'recent European election or soccer league game, knows that Europe certainly doesn't lack for racists of its own. it also continued a trend of putting characters in an inescapable situation only to have them always escape. still the characters were nicely developed and the plot and pacing worked ...more
Hilary Kim Morden
Why? Just why?

Reads like a first time writer - stilted dialogue, predictable plots, and really very little in the way of contribution to the genre. Not sure if the problem is the translation or original story but I'd give this series a miss. Not worth your time of money. Really unsure how this made it into any lists of must reads. The author must have a lot of friends bc its rating is deceptive - a 2 dressed up as a 5.
FarmFreshJessica
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I would have given five stars if it had not had so many F bombs in it. The action was thrilling. The language was clear and descriptive. The twists were wonderful. The conclusion was awesome! Everything about this series is fabulous.
Rex McInvale
Nov 08, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What do I think? I think that I should start my writing career. I could come up with something at least this imaginative on my own. A pansy with a cat wouldn't last five minutes in a survival situation, so the narrow escapes get old after a while.
Debra Omiatek
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Apocalypse End by The Just

An extraordinary adventure by the little band of 4. Trying to reach an island they hit a hurricane and end up being rescued by a massive oil tanker from a surviving town in the United States. A religious zealot has turned those survivors in Mississippi into a modern day Nazi nation. The little group tries to fit in but cannot stand by and watch further inhumanity. The main character finds out a virologist from the CDC has developed a fungal treatment to prevent infected
Megan
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saving The Best For Last: Wrath Of The Just - A.Z. 3

In this, the final of the trilogy comprising Apocalypse Z, Manel Loureiro puts our trip (sorry, Lucullus, quartet!) of hearty survivors through the proverbial wringer. The action, the challenges, the emotions, the shear danger gets cranked past maximum, so try and hang on for the ride. I can say, by far, this had been my favorite installment in the trilogy. I had to finish certain sections long after I should have been slumbering, the writing
RJ
What remains of our group encounters a new problem. Believing they were being rescued by the military they found themselves prisoners in a town controlled by a religious fanatic, his guards being escaped convicts. The leader, the Reverend, was not only religiously twisted, but also a devout racist and chauvinist. Did I miss any redeeming traits? The story chronicles our groups efforts to survive and escape this new torture they found themselves in. The infected or undead seem to be going through ...more
Elizabeth Ronda
No Happily Ever After

Nor one would expect t to find in an apocalypse. While the first two books were riveting and heart racing, the third was, for me, disappointing becaustee it was silly. It's as if written by another writer. Therefore, no happily ever after. I'm particularly taken by the american references, idiom, and general lingo, since the original biographer was Spanish and original setting, Spain
Jason & Jules
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Diamond in the Rough!!!

What a wild crazy ride! Mr. Loureiro, you created quite an epic zombpac tale of carnage extraordinaire!! Characters with courage and heart, a storyline that rivals some of the greats in this genre all tightly rolled into a unforgettable tale of terror. Many hours of entertainment are included in this well written tale. If you love this genre, you'll love this story!
Nathan
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling adventure held back by one character

I think book 3 was definitely better than book 2 but the orginal still prevails as the best of the series. My biggest complaint about this book im particular is how useless of a character Lucia is. She was pointless before but in this book it's really on display that she provides nothing to our main character beyond a sense of "love" that keeps him going. Really wish the author could have written all the female characters better.
Grep
Apr 26, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Terrible.
Not a chapter goes by without a reference to "aryans", "racists", "The HOLOCAUST", "Jewish ghettos", "racists".

Book 1 was decent, book 2 was OK, book 3 is unreadable. His relentless pining over his green eyed "Panther" teenage love interest was unbearable by Chapter 3.

This isn't a Zombie novel, this is an open application to work for the SPLC or ADL.
Karen Lloyd
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending

This is the third book & it's just as good as the first one. So many edge of the seat moments, a cat that like it's owner is a survivor, even with less lives at the end.
A shame my favourite character dies but at least he got rid of some really nasty people before doing so.
I'll definitely look out for more from this author.
Bobby Buttonwood
Truly enjoyable apocalypse trilogy

I've read dozens of zombie apocalypse books but never these that are written so well. The story was engaging and 3 books was perfect for this story; not so many books that I eventually lose interest as the story gets watered down to extend the cash in on multiple books. The writing, as I said, is well above the usual.
Simon Sobo
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a story!

It looks like Pablo Picasso has some company with another brilliant artist from Spain. Okay, one is visual and the other, Manel Loureiro, uses words, but in the end their art just works and the world is better off for it. This story is a thrill ride and is a lot of fun. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERIES!!
Erin Duffey
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series!

This series was amazing!!! Lots of highs & lows, adventure, excitement, suspense, adversaries and friendships! I hate that we lost our best friend, but understand the reason it was necessary. I'm thankful that the kitty made it to the end! I'll always be a fan of these books and will recommend them to everyone I know!!!
Wendy Robinson
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Briliant

These 3 books just drag you in right from the very first chapter. They're so different from other books of its kind. The more I read the more invested I became with the heroes of the book. Lots of twists and turns and was kept right on the edge of my seat to the very last word. Brilliantly written
Melinda
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story!

I'm sorry the series is over but I enjoyed it very much. I enjoy reading a wide variety of books, but this is definitely out of my norm. That being said, I thought all three books in the series were well written with a good story line that was believable. I will be looking for other books by this author. I highly recommend this book series!
Tammy N Bauer
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not your run of the mill zombie tale....

I consider myself an avid apocalypse reader, but having read so many of the genre, I must confess, I need something more to keep my interest, and with this series..I was captivated. Be prepared to put in a few sleepless nights because I couldn't put it down!
Joy Jensen
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the very best

This series was one of the very best EOD Series I've read, and I've read quite a few! At first I recognized all the same elements I've found in most series, it's like a standard recipe all authors trying their hand at the task use, but the more I read the more unique the storyline! I couldn't get to the next book fast enough!
Ann
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cosmic Nan

BRILLIANT. ONE OF THE BEST. Please write a fourth one
I could not put the book down, All three were Brilliant
Manuel Loureiro, A master writer about Zombies.
Will definitely keep an eye out for more books of his.
DON'T MISS THIS BOOK.
Jeff Buechler
Nov 25, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Tired and obvious

A disappointing one note finale to a mediocre trilogy. Short on imagination and long on the absurd.... North Koreans versus the Aryan Nation led by a
Zombie reverend. I kid you not
Bobby
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Bottom Shelf Dialogue

Liked the first of the trilogy much more than this one. Dialogue was so stilted....especially the conversations with Grapes and Greene. Almost like the use of profanity was off of a script. Not a bad storyline just boring conversation!
Delia Hernandez
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Series review

I wish there were more details at the end. I'd like to know how civilization rebuilds itself and if eventually a cure is found.

I really enjoyed this series, and I have to admit that my favorite character is the cat.
Kim Clarke
And 3.5 Stars for the final book in the trilogy as everything comes to an explosive conclusion.
Sean Sheldon
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not what I expected

That was one hell of a plot twist! Followed by two more. This was an intense way to end a great trilogy! Exactly the kind of story I had hoped for.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Los caminantes (Los caminantes, #1)
  • This Plague of Days (Season 2)
  • This Plague of Days, Season Three
  • This Plague of Days, Season 1
  • Necrópolis (Los caminantes, #2)
  • Z 2134
  • Hades Nebula (Los caminantes, #3)
  • Z 2135
  • The Room Upstairs
  • Pilgrimage: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Story
  • Hotel Megalodon
  • La playa de los ahogados (Leo Caldas, #2)
  • Sinkhole
  • Aeternum (Los caminantes, #4)
  • The Last Sanctuary Omnibus: The Complete Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series
  • Days 109 to 116 (Mass Extinction Event #8)
  • Jim's First Day (The Infected, #1)
  • Resistance (Dark Road #3)

International bestselling author Manel Loureiro was born in Pontevedra, Spain and studied law at Universidade de Santiago de Compostela. After graduating, he worked in television, both on-screen (appearing on Televisión de Galicia) and behind the scenes as a writer. His Apocalypse Z trilogyThe Beginning of the End, Dark Days, and The Wrath of the Justtook him from the blogosphere to bestsellerdom,

Apocalipsis Z (3 books)
  • Apocalypse Z: The Beginning of the End (Apocalypse Z, #1)
  • Apocalipsis Z: Los días oscuros (Apocalipsis Z, #2)