Start by marking “Judd's Vow (The Harlow Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Judd's Vow (The Harlow Brothers #3)

Judd's Vow

(The Harlow Brothers #3)

His heart has been grounded for so long. But she’s about to give it wings…

Captain Judd Harlow is happiest in the air. It’s only when he’s flying that he can leave his childhood memories behind. But when he and his brothers find themselves the guardians of their 12-year-old half-sister, he knows moving back to the small Montana town where he grew up is the right thing.

When
ebook
Published February 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Judd's Vow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Judd's Vow

Start your review of Judd's Vow (The Harlow Brothers #3)
Maria
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
"Received an Advance Reader Copy in exchange for a fair review"
4.5 stars.
Another wonderful story in the Harlow Brothers series (I think it’s the last, but I hope the preteen sister gets her story too). “Judd’s Vow” is a feel good story with an intense, strong, guarded hero whom I loved.
Judd, is large, silent and intimidating, his gentleness with the adorable heroine’s boy, Wyatt, just endearing. The balance between kindness, generosity and aloofness in his character is amazing.
Kaylie Newell’s wr
Bette Hansen
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great heartwarming story that leaves you with a warm cozy feeling. Judd is a great character and the kindness he shows to Savannah's young son just makes him perfect. Savannah was such a devoted Mother. So strong and caring. Together they were a great couple. Watching their walls come down and their hearts open was an emotional journey I'm so glad I went on. I definitely recommend this book.
Cathy Geha
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Judd’s Vow by Kaylie Newell
Harlow Brothers #3

Savannah Casteele and her four year old son Wyatt first meet Judd Harlow as they prepare to board his plane. He is flying them to Chicago for a doctor’s appointment that will eventually see Wyatt’s cleft lip surgically repaired. Savannah is scared, Wyatt is bubbly and excited and Judd is rather quiet as his usual flying gigs with Southwest Airlines don’t have him interacting much with passengers. There is definitely attraction between Savannah and Jud
Eva Millien
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third Harlow Brothers book is an emotionally gripping and inspiring romance. Judd and Savannah are both strong, compelling characters that easily capture readers’ attention with their sizzling chemistry but vulnerable and emotionally stunted lives. Due to their pasts both have sort of accepted that the whole happily ever after thing is not for them but they are pulled together not only by their attraction to each other but 2 adorable kids and readers can’t help but get caught up in all the e ...more
Shari
Heart warming romance between Judd and Savannah. Judd is a local pilot that has agreed to fly Savannah and her son, Wyatt to Chicago for surgery. Savannah is young single mom, who is very strong and will do anything for her son. Judd,has just moved to Marietta to help care for his young half sister, Maddie. Neither are looking for a relationship, until they are put together with two young children.

Judd, is my everything. I have been waiting for this story since the last book and he did not dis
Donnajo
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read a advanced reader's copy of this book for a honest opinion

Judd's Vow by Kaylie Newell, a heart-warming addition to The Harlow Brother's series. I've enjoyed each of the books of this series. Loved the character development and storylines. I'm looking forward to reading more books by this author.
Kari
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, audiobook
This is the final book in the Harlow brothers series. I loved this final book. Judd and Savannah's story was so sweet. I loved watching them tear down their walls and find safety and love with each other. Little Wyatt made the book though. I highly recommend this series.
Bec
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it

Review posted at HarlequinJunkie.com

Savannah Casteele owes Judd Harlow big time for offering to fly her and her son to Chicago for her little boy to have surgery because her son means everything to her. However, she never imagined she’d fall in love with a man scarred by his past as much as she is hers. Will Savannah and Judd be able to help each other heal from their pasts or will their shot at happy ever after slip by? Read More
Emma
Judd’s Vow by Kaylie Newell
His heart has been grounded for so long. But she’s about to give it wings…
When Savannah Casteele learns that a local pilot has agreed to fly her and her little boy to Chicago fo
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

JUDD’S VOW is the third story in Kaylie Newell’s The Harlow Brothers series – and although this one is probably the last, I do hope one day to read Maddie’s story, she deserves one as well. For now, she’s content in the love and security of her big brothers’ devoted love and support — but one day she’ll fly, and I hope we get to see that too.

Judd, as the eldest brother, has felt the responsibilities placed on his young shoulders for far too long. With no choice, he di
Karen Roma
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Judd’s Vow is the third of the Harlow Brothers series by Kaylie Newell and another beautifully written account of the emotional scars that often darken a person’s view on life and the future they deserve, yet somehow believe to be unattainable. Judd Harlow is probably the most tainted of all the Harlow boys by the hardship of growing up too soon and shouldering responsibilities that adults were unable to embrace. As the eldest brother, he understood all to well the disappointment of parental fai ...more
Paula
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

The Harlow brothers and little sister quickly stole my heart, with no hope of ever letting it go when I read the first book of the series, Tanner’s Promise. With each brother’s story after that, the ties around my heart became even stronger so it was bittersweet to see Judd’s story released, knowing he was the third and last brother. In Judd’s Vow, Kaylie Newell saved the oldest brother, the one most affected by his parents’ lack of parenting skills for last. He would be the one most wary of “ha
Shelagh
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Judd’s Vow is the third book in The Harlow Brothers series and is set in and around the small town of Marietta. It reads really well as a stand-alone, but I loved the first two books and they do help with context so my recommendation would be to read them first.
Both single mum Savannah and Judd Harlow have trust issues. In both their cases their fathers walked out on their families early in their lives, and for Savannah the situation is worse because her husband abandoned her after the birth of
Janine
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying, I was hooked right from the start of this book. Savannah Casteele and Judd Harlow met when Judd flew Savannah and her four year old son, Wyatt, to Chicago for Wyatt’s cleft lip surgery. Savannah had given up on men when her ex left shortly after Wyatt was born. She wanted to be the best mother possible, so she worked hard and didn’t date. But when she met Judd, she was surprised by the instant attraction she had for him.

Judd was a pilot who had returned to Marietta to he
Sharon Grow
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Single mother Savannah Casteele has finally caught a break. After her husband walked out on her after the birth of their son, she has saved the funds necessary for four-year old Wyatt’s cleft lip surgery. Her good friend’s brother in law, Judd, has offered to fly them to Chicago for the doctor consultation and surgery. Captain Judd Harlow is a pilot for a major airline and a confirmed bachelor, but his recent interaction with Savannah and Wyatt have made him aware of feelings that he never expec ...more
Yvonne Cruz
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was an unexpected, wonderful story by an author I had never read before.
It’s part of a series, but know it’s definitely a stand alone.
The story belongs to airline pilot, Judd Harlow and single mom , Savannah Casteele.
Judd, the oldest of the Harlow brothers, had a tough childhood in which he ended up him taking care of his siblings at an early age, but also closed him off to love and marriage. Savannah’s sweet boy needs a surgery for his clef palate and she finally has the money necess
Sherri Babb
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has to be one of my favorite series. There is just something about the Harlow brothers that makes me swoon. Judd's story is my favorite out of all of them but each one was amazing. There was just something about Judd. He was the strong silent type but when he does talk it is so worth it. The man has a heart of gold. Savannah was just as sweet. She would do anything for anyone. Her son Wyatt was so adorable. Both Savannah and Judd have been let down in the past so they both steer clear of lo ...more
Monique
Review written: February 12, 2019
Star Rating: ★★★☆☆
Heat Rating: ☀☀☼☼☼

An Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book was received free via Netgalley for an honest review.

There's just nothing like a tortured hero for me. And Judd tries very hard to live up to that. He just doesn't quite make it. That's because while I know Judd is tortured, it's just not on the page enough and with the depth that I need. It's more like I get glimpses of it and it just doesn't satisfy. There's no question Judd i
Sue
I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I have read all 3 books in this series and really loved them all. In this book we meet the 3rd Harlow brother returned to halo co-parent their young sister Maddie. Judd is a pilot and he has worked things out to return and work in Marietta. We see single mom Samantha and her son Wyatt who is finally getting his operation for his cleft lip. His dad left them and Samantha struggled to raise the funds for the surgery being done i ...more
Sandi Ramirez
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-challenge
I waited to read/review this book simply because I did not want the Harlow Brothers Series to be over. It is a three book series so full of love and devotion to family. This book like the two books before showcase one of the brothers but also we get a glimpse of course of Marietta and the Harlow family life. Judd is a pilot who is going to fly Savannah and Wyatt to Chicago for his surgery. I read this book once then sat it aside. Then a week later I started Book 1 in this series Tanner's Promise ...more
Eileen
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, kindle
Judd Harlow & Savannah C and her son Wyatt

I loved this series and I loved them all. What I loved best about each of them is how much Maddie, their half-sister meant to each of them and helped them find the love of their life.
Judd being the oldest had to grow up fast and take care of his siblings. He guarded his heart the most and kept the walls up right. Savannah was the same way. She had been abandoned by her father then her mother and then again by her husband. It was just her and Wyatt toget
Louise Bird
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book number three in “The Harlow Brothers Series”. This is about Judd (the oldest brother) and Savannah Casteele (a single mother her son is Wyatt).
Can the past leave to much hurt, they both have always wanted one thing, can it happen?
This book has romance, learning how to trust and a good story line. Maddie really is Relationship smart for her age and does not hesitate to let Judd know it. She sets things up perfectly by babysitting Wyatt, encouraging the adoption of the goats and Fran
Jessica
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love a good single parent story!
Savannah is a single parent to four year old Wyatt. We meet Judd who is the piolet who donated his plane and time to take Wyatt and Savannah to Chicago for his cleft lip consolation and then for the actual procedure.
I'm already thinking he is a great man until he actually get to know him... he really is great!
These characters were lovely and love how the story took place.

I highly recommend this one.
It is book 3 in the series, but can be read on its own. However
Terry Hammoutene
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Judd is a pilot that was volunteered to fly Savannah and her son for his surgery. He was not expecting to like her or to want to spend more time with her.
Savannah is a single mother she moved away from her family to be able to have control over how she raises her son.
She was not expecting Judd's sister to want to babysit or to even put the two of them in each other's sight.

I was sucked in and only wanted the best for these two families. I loved every minute of this book.

** I received a copy o
Elisabeth
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Judd´s Vow by Kaylie Newell is one of those books you just can´t put down when you first pick it up. It´s just that good. It´s everything you want in a romantic story, filled with heart, warmth and a feel good story. It´s set in the fictional town of Marietta, Montana, and this is book 3 in the The Harlow Brothers series, but can very easily be read as a stand alone. It was the first book I read in this series.
Ashleigh
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author did such a great job developing the characters, that I feel like I really know them, and not just the major two characters, but the minor ones too.

I loved everything about it - the characters, the plot, the emotion, the writing, and the ability that the author had to tell me a story that had me wanting this book to go on and on.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elaine Coghlan
SOMDReigel
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Families don’t have to be traditional to be loving and secure.”
Another wonderful read in the Harlow Brothers series. Judd is the silent, intense hero but deep down is gentle, kind, and a caretaker. Savannah is a single mother and always worries about the what ifs. Great character development and full of emotions and the importance of family.
Bonnie Gonzales
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of the good ones and this book with the kids, the farm, a new love slowly starting, gosh even the goats, gives you that feel good feeling.
The author Kaylie Newell has became a favorite of mine with this series. This book can be read as a stand alone, but I truly recommend read them all, you won’t be sorry.
Jacki

Part of a series: The Harlow Brothers
Standalone
HEA
Epilogue

I look forward to reading more from this author.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC from NetGalley.

• Cowboy to the Rescue (The Hansen Brothers, #1)
  • The Lone Star Lawman (Texas Justice #1)
  • The Cowboy Next Door (Once Upon a Western Book 3)
  • Montana Baby (Calhouns of Montana, #1)
  • Challenging the Cowboy (The Men of Marvell Ranch #3)
  • The Convenient Cowboy (The Hansen Brothers #2)
  • A Dog Called Valentine
  • Take a Chance on Me (Miracle on Chance Avenue, #3)
  • Unsung Hero (Band of Brothers #1)
  • Taming the Troublemaker (Hills of Texas, #3)
  • A Marvell Country Christmas (Men of the Marvell Ranch #2)
  • Her Texas Ex (The Dangerous Delaneys, #1)
  • Lacey (Outback Brides of Wirralong #1)
  • A Son for the Texas Cowboy (The Texas Wolf Brothers #1)
  • Burning with Desire (; Men of Marietta, #5)
  • The Cowboy's Daughter (Three Sisters Ranch, #1)
  • Blind Date Bet (Man's Best Friend, #1)
  • Holidays in Manhattan (The McKinnon Brothers, #5)
Kaylie Newell lives in Southern Oregon with her husband and two daughters. She’s the proud author of over a dozen romances, including the RITA® finalists, Christmas at The Graff and Tanner’s Promise.

The Harlow Brothers (3 books)
  • Tanner's Promise (The Harlow Brothers #1)
  • Luke's Gift (The Harlow Brothers, #2)